剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
起来 伙计
Get up, dude.
梅森 起来
Mason, get up.
梅森最近有什么问题吗
Have there been any issues with Mason lately?
酗酒 吸毒
Drinking? Drugs?
指控我儿子是瘾君子
of being a drug addict.
他们只是想帮我们
They're just trying to help us.
梅森死于吸毒过量
Mason died of a drug overdose.
我在他身上发现了这些东西
I found these on him.
我知道自己不该拿走
I know I shouldn't have taken them.
我不想让我父母知道
I didn't want my parents knowing.
我今天不得不通知他的家人
I had to notify the family today.
-怎么样 -还有理查德 你知道他是什么样的人
- How'd that go? - Richard, you know how he gets.
我过去和他一起接受戒疗
You know, I went through recovery with him.
我得联♥系♥一下他 确保他没有再犯
I gotta reach out to him and make sure he does not slip.
你和凯西谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Cassie?
我觉得她暂时不想和任何人联♥系♥
I think she's content to stay off the grid for now.
我不在的时候有事发生了吗
Something happened while I was gone?
她是威尔的情人
She was Veer's mistress.
特维斯爱上了她
Travis fell in love with her.
威尔杀了她 -特维斯想查明真♥相♥吗
- Veer had her killed. - And Travis is trying to find out.
他想要的不止是真♥相♥
He wants more than that.
我们在多伦多遇到了一些麻烦
We ran into some trouble in Toronto.
是卡浦尔家族背后指使的吗
Is it the Kapoors?
他们会继续对我们下手吗
Are they gonna come after us?
如果他们这么做的话 那就愿上帝保佑他们所有人
If they do, God help them all.
一个孩子死了 他身上有你们的毒品
A kid died with your drugs on him.
合成芬太尼 掺杂了其他物质
Synthetic fentanyl, laced with whatever filth that you're cutting your batch with.
你们最好弄清楚她说的是怎么回事
You better find out what she's talking about.
你不该这么做
Bad move.
有人知道我在这里
People know I'm here.
不 他们不知道
No, they don't.
Ahh!
Ahh!
Ahh!
“马上过来”哪个字你听不懂
What part of "get here now" do you not understand?
你要知道 我错过了 阿尔杨的终极格斗冠军赛
Just so you know, I'm missing Arjan's UFC fight,
我在他身上押了注
and I have money on that dude.
格斗吗 真是讽刺
Oh, a fistfight. That's ironic.
有意思
Funny.
-你怎么不在电♥话♥上说
What couldn't you tell me on the phone?
-有人在对我们的货动手脚
Somebody's messing with our product.
-不会是又有人劫货吧 -不是
- Don't tell me, another hijacking? - No,
那个金发女警来过 说一个孩子吸毒过量死了
that blonde cop showed up, told me a kid OD'd.
那可是芬太尼 很正常
It's fentanyl. Hello.
她说里面掺了杂质 -怎么会
- No, she said it was laced. - How?
我让多诺去查了
I have Donno on it.
-还有谁知道 -就我们
- Who else knows? - Just us.
不到万不得已 还是别告诉爸爸
We don't tell Dad until we have to.
他已经觉得我们没有能力掌管生意
He already thinks we're not ready to run things here.
我不希望他的想法被证实
I don't want to prove him right.
你跟杜鲁夫联♥系♥过没
You talk to Dhruv?
没有
No.
我来的路上给他打了电♥话♥ 也发了短♥信♥
Called and texted on my way over here...
但他都没有回复
no response.
你见杜鲁夫没
You seen Dhruv?
他去各处巡视了 应该是去了实验室
He was just making his rounds. Think he headed down to the lab.
我们走吧
All right. Let's go.
-老天 -怎么回事
- Oh, my God. - What is it?
谁都不要乱碰任何东西
好 这里到处都是芬太尼
Nobody touch nothing, okay? There's fentanyl everywhere.
是刚刚发生的事 肇事者肯定还没逃走
This just happened. Whoever did this is still on the property.
他是…
Is he, um... ?
杰格
Jag.
瑞德·科尔法克斯货车运输
-特维斯
Travis.
-珍妮 你得赶紧走
Jenny... Jenny, you gotta go, now.
-跟我走 -不行
- Come with me. - No.
珍妮 听我说
No. No, Jenny... Jenny, listen to me.
你走这条路去南门 那里通着大路 好吗
You take this path to the south gate. It's gonna lead you to the road, okay?
-快走 尽量别出动静 -特维斯 拜托
- You gotta be quiet. - Travis, please.
你还是能脱身
You can still get away.
这或许是你脱身的唯一机会了
This could be your only chance to get out.
跟我走
Come on.
拜托了
Please.
抱歉 小珍
I'm sorry, Jenny.
你得赶紧走了
You gotta go.
斯通
Stone!
有发现吗 -什么都没有 你们呢
- See anything? - No, I got nothing. You?
也没有
No.
《天空市凶案》
看起来是不是很美味
Doesn't it look good?
我自己做的
I made it myself.
好吧 也不完全是
Okay, not totally true.
多诺也帮忙了
Donno here helped me.
你想知道他的超美味秘密配方是什么吗
You wanna guess what his super-duper secret ingredient is?
脑子懵了吧
Stumped, huh?
来吧 多诺 告诉他
Go ahead, Donno. Tell him.
-是不是肉桂 -不是
- Is it cinnamon? - No.
-焦糖呢 -不是
- Caramel? - Nope.
-南瓜 -你没机会再猜了
- Pumpkin? - Strike three.
等一下
Well, wait, wait, wait.
是不是鹅膏毒素
Is it amatoxin?
一种能趁你清醒地体会到剧痛时
A type of poison that destroys your liver and organs
摧毁你肝脏和其他器官的毒药吗
while you're still conscious and in excruciating pain?
猜对了
Bingo.
别怕
Oh, don't be scared.
你只需回答一个简单的问题
All you have to do is answer one simple question.
所有布拉集团的毒品分销商
The same question we're asking all the dealers
都被问到了这个问题
who distribute Bhullar product.
你是不是往我们的货里掺东西了
Are you cutting our drugs?
我说不好 你怎么想 多诺
I don't know. What do you think, Donno?
他在撒谎吗
- Is he lying? - Mm.
就算是在撒谎也没关系
It's okay if you are.
我们还是会给你选择的机会
I mean, we'll still give you a choice.
麦芬
The muffin...
还是锤子
Or the hammer.
是雷恩
It's Ren.
是我
Yeah?
太不幸了
That's unfortunate.
我们马上过去
We're on our way.
我们得走了
We have to go, now.
嗨
Hi.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
没事 你还好吗
Yeah. Are you okay?
凯呢
Where's Kai?
他还在我凯茜姑姑家
Um... he's still at my Aunt Cathy's.
珍妮 你怎么了
Jenny, what happened to you?
我搞砸了 凯西 彻底搞砸了
I screwed up, Cassie... really badly.
什么
What?
我现在没办法一个人待着 我不知道该怎么办了
I-I can't be alone right now. I-I don't know what to do.
我们会想出办法
We'll figure it out.
告诉我怎么了
Just tell me what happened.
给 把用过的那个给我
Here you go. Gimme the old one.
谢谢你昨晚留下陪我
Thanks for staying the night.
没事
Yeah.
我会永远挺你
I got your back. Always will.
-你需要把一切都告诉塔布
Mm. But you need to tell Tubb everything.
-不行 我不知道自己能不能说出口
Ahh, I don't know if I can.
为什么
Why?
特维斯
Travis.
凯西 他在为他们做事
Cassie, he's working for them.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表