剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Any update on the fingerprint job I gave you?
我在咖啡杯上找到了指纹
Got prints off the coffee cup.
州警有哈维案发现场的钥匙链
State has the key chain from Harvey's crime scene.
我们正在等他们比对
Waiting on them to compare.
-催他们一下 可以吗 -我这就去
- Give them a nudge, will you? - I'm on it.
我们刚接到一通你可能感兴趣的电♥话♥
But we just got a call that might be of interest.
一位女士说她的男朋友失踪了 她最后一次见到他时
Woman says her boyfriend's missing, and the last time she saw him,
他说要去上交捡到的一袋毒品
he told her he was gonna turn in a bag of drugs he found.
特雷西·里奇顿 外号♥特洛克
Tracy Ridgeton, goes by T-Lock.
我没有问 但对职业摔跤运动员来说
I didn't ask, but T-Lock's a great name
特洛克是个好名字 我小时候
for a professional wrestler. When I was a kid,
-人们都叫我忍♥者… -好了 我们去跟她谈谈
- they called me Ninja... - Okay, let's just go talk to her.
我已经一天都没有他的消息了
It's been a day since I last heard from him,
-他外号♥是特洛克 -我们知道他的外号♥
- and he goes by T-Lock. - Yes, we're aware of his handle.
你给警局打电♥话♥时 说什么特雷西…
When you called the station, you said something about Tracy...
特洛克要上交一包毒品 是吗
T-Lock... turning in a bag of drugs?
是 他在树林里
Yes, he found them in the woods.
或者在路边发现的 我不确定
Or the side of the road. I... I'm not sure.
你记起的细节越多
The more details you can remember,
我们找到他的几率就越高
the better chance we have of finding him.
他跟我说要去把毒品交给警♥察♥
He told he me was going to turn them in to the police.
怎么上交
Turn them in how?
他打算打个匿名电♥话♥
He was going to make an anonymous phone call
或者送过去
or drop them off.
你见过那袋毒品吗
Did you ever see the drugs?
雷切尔 没事的 你可以告诉我们
Rachel. Rachel, it's okay. You can tell us.
我记得他说过放在了棚屋里
I-I think he said he put them in the shed.
你能带我们去看看吗
Can you show us?
等一下 那扇门
Wait. The door.
之前是关着的
It was closed earlier.
回屋里
Go back inside.
我很高兴你决定回来
I am glad that you decided to do this.
好像什么都没变
It's like nothing's changed.
也不是
Uh, t-that's not true.
我在卧室里安了新窗户
I, uh... I had new windows installed in the bedrooms.
它…隔音更好
It, uh... Better insulation.
能阻挡噪音
It kinda, uh, keeps... keeps the noise out.
不过现在你妈妈抱怨
Except now your mom is complaining
听不到鸟叫声
that she can't hear the birds.
如今我好像做什么都不对
It just seems like I can't do anything right these days.
进来吧
Come in.
Uh...
现在所有的家务都是我在做
I'm doing all the housework now.
不太符合你妈妈的标准
It's not quite up to your mom's standards.
要我给你拿点喝的吗
Can I get you something to drink?
咖啡还是威士忌
Coffee? Whiskey?
不用了
I'm good.
我要喝杯威士忌
I'm gonna have a whiskey.
为什么
Why?
Uh...
我很紧张 有你这样在家
I'm nervous having you back like this.
你想做什么就做吧
You do you.
那好吧
Don't mind if I do.
她在哪
Where is she?
她
She's...
临终关怀那些人已经来过了
Hospice has already checked in,
所以她应该挺好的
so she should be pretty good.
你跟她说过我要回家吗
You tell her I was coming?
我说了
I did.
你确定不要喝一杯吗
You sure you don't want one?
威士忌
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
-没有 但是… -不 这是个愚蠢的问题
- No, but... - It's a stupid question.
你当然没有 你怎么可能准备好
Of course you're not. How could you be?
如果你愿意的话 我先进去
Uh, if you want, I'll... I'll... I'll go in first.
我们别吓到她
We don't want to shock her, and...
我不是说…不是…
I... I don't mean... It's not that...
-只是…等一下 -没事的 真的
- It's just... Wait. - It's fine. Really.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
这里真冷 丹尼斯
- Man, it's freezing in here, Denise. - Ugh.
-还有没有一条这样的热毯给我 -没有
Got another one of those blankets for me?
但这毯子挺大的 如果你…
No. But there's plenty of room inside, if you...
我可能会接受你的提议
Oh. I might take you up on that.
你只是嘴上说说而已
Oh, promises, promises.
我去拿零件
I'll grab those parts
等下再来
and see you back here later?
没问题
Sounds good.
约瑟夫 你要修锅炉吗
Joseph! Are you gonna fix the boiler?
-没有我修不了的东西 -那样的话
- Nothing I can't fix. - In that case,
如果你想喝的话 我碰巧有一壶刚煮的咖啡
I happen to have a fresh pot of coffee, if you want some.
而且还热乎着呢
And it's hot.
那好吧
Uh, don't mind if I do. Now, who's this?
-他是谁 -爸爸 这是马克·林多尔
Oh. Dad, this is Mark Lindor.
对啊 那个大名鼎鼎的美国法警
Right! The famous U.S. Marshal.
-很高兴见到你 先生 -我也是
- Pleasure to meet you, sir. - Likewise.
好了 能去我办公室聊聊吗
Okay, uh, can I speak with you in my office?
失陪了
Excuse me.
-你好 -嘿
- Hello. - Hey.
没想到这么快就见到你♥爸♥爸了
You know, I didn't expect to meet your dad quite so soon.
其实是…
So, um...
-我…我跟汤娅聊了聊
I just... I just talked to Tonya.
-怎么了 -我不信任她
- And? - I don't trust her.
她现在为雷恩·布拉做事
She's working for Ren Bhullar now.
好吧 这我倒是没想到
Okay. Twist.
但她一直在为雷恩·布拉做事吗
But has she been working for her this whole time?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道的是他们想买♥♥下
But what I do know is, they want to buy the ranch
我爸爸一心想要的牧场
that my dad has his heart set on.
“他们”是指雷恩·布拉吗
"They" as in Ren Bhullar?
对 在汤娅的帮助下
With Tonya helping them, yeah.
贩毒集团想在海伦娜扎根 这可不妙
Cartel's putting roots down in Helena. Not good.
该你说了
Your turn.
好吧 我忍♥不住去想昨天的事
Oh, well, I can't stop thinking about yesterday.
所以呢 你想现在谈这件事吗
So, what? You wanna... You wanna talk about it right now?
我爸爸就在那里
没错
- My dad's right there. - Mm. True.
好吧 但我要告诉你
Okay, but, um, just for the record,
我今天早上穿着睡衣就出门了
I left the house this morning still wearing pajamas.
因为那个吻
- Because of the kiss? - Mm.
-此事说来复杂 -好
- It's complicated. - Yeah.
我在想今天或许可以共进晚餐 我来做饭
I was thinking maybe dinner tonight. I cook.
我做的意大利肉酱面很好吃
I make a decent Bolognese.
我得帮我爸爸修锅炉
I have to help my dad fix the boiler.
你知道吗 有一些人叫修理工
You know, there are these guys called repairmen,
他们…你给他们打电♥话♥ 他们就会来 你…
- that you call them, they come... - Mm-hmm.
-修理 -没错
- Repair. - Yeah. Exactly.
我爸爸是那种
Uh, my dad's one of those
不会付钱让别人修
"Don't pay someone to fix something
自己会修的东西的人
- you can fix for yourself" types. - Mm.
-这是他的原则 知道吗
Principle, you know.
-很老派 -没错
- Old school. - Yeah.
-好 我可以尊重这一点
Okay. I can respect that.
这周末怎么样
This weekend?
周末没问题
Weekend's great.
♪ Fast cars, movie stars, millionaires ♪
♪ Even birds in the air, baby, don't compare ♪
我要一杯奶昔 一个汉堡和一份薯条
I'm gonna get a milkshake, burger, and fries.
-你想要什么 -我想见我妈妈
- What do you want? - I want to see my mother.
好 我们要去见她 但首先我们得吃东西
Well, we're going to see her, but first we have to eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我想让你告诉我发生了什么事
I want you to tell me what's going on.
事情就是我们要先吃东西
What's going on is, we're going to eat first,
然后去见你妈妈
and then we're going to see your mother.
我知道你是通缉犯
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表