剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
他不会有事吧
Is he going to be okay?
他当然不会
Of course he will.
我们只需找人帮帮他
We just need to get him some help.
罗纳德·佩格曼在哪 我们知道他之前在这里
Where's Ronald Pergman? We know he was here.
没有我的帮助 你们找不到他的
You won't find him, not without my help.
继续走 一次一级 我们往下走
Come on. One at a time. Down we go.
不要
No, no!
求你了
- Please! - Hands!
举起手来 把包丢在地上 特雷西
Drop the bag, Tracy!
这是个很大的误会
It's all a huge misunderstanding.
欢迎来到蒙大拿 爸爸
Welcome to Montana, Dad.
现在我只需割开这些扎带
And now I just gotta get these zip-ties off.
-我成功了
I did it!
-他来了
He's coming.
怎么回事
What the hell?
快跑 快去找人帮忙
Run! Get help!
4212 Mission Street parking structure.
知道了
- Bring the bag... tomorrow. - Understood.
我在罗纳德体内植入了一个微型定位芯片
I installed a microchip into Ronald.
找到了
Bingo.
罗纳德
别晕过去 宝贝
Stay with me, baby.
很抱歉贸然打扰
I-I'm so sorry,
但我丈夫遇袭了
but my husband, he was attacked.
-我没办法在这里帮你们 -求你了
I can't do anything for you in here.
你好像没听清我的话
I'm not sure that you heard me.
你现在就在这里治疗他
You fix him right here, right now!
你能救他吗
- Can you save him? - I don't know.
不知道 我去拿医药箱
Let me get my med kit.
你不会有事的 我给你找了医生
You're gonna be okay. I got you a doctor.
别相信他
Don't trust him.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
盖尔
Gail.
快去
Go.
盖尔
Gail!
-你要干吗 -我要报♥警♥
- What are you doing? - I'm calling the police...
嘿 -把手♥机♥给我
- Hey! - Give me your phone.
把手♥机♥给我 快点
Give me your phone, now!
-快去给他治疗
Go on. Make him better.
-那我妻子呢 她受伤了
What about my wife? She's injured.
你是认真的吗 先救我丈夫
Are you serious? My husband first.
《天空市凶案》
那个停车场只有一个出入口
There's only one entrance in and out
我们会跟着你
of the parking structure. We'll be following you.
还会有两个小组守在大楼东端和南端
Two other units will cover the east and south end of the building.
万一你们被绑匪发现 打草惊蛇了呢
W-What if the kidnapper sees you guys and gets spooked?
我们会在现场安排人
We'll have people on the ground.
我知道这很吓人
I know this is terrifying.
但我们会保护你
We'll be covering you.
保证你安全的最佳办法
The best way to ensure your safety is to make sure
就是确保你完全听从他的指示
you follow the instructions to a T.
这个没问题
I can do that.
-我有所有文档 -好的
- I have all the papers. - All right.
去准备吧
Let's gear up.
-好 -好 走吧
- All right. - Well, let's get going.
你也来参加行动 真是好心
Nice of you to join the party.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
-你有更好的计划吗 -对 让我通知司法部
- Got a better plan? - I do. Let me call State.
我以为你已经联♥系♥他们了
I thought you already reached out?
没错 我还在等 你也该等着
I did, and I'm still waiting. You should, too.
我不明白 等什么
I don't understand. Waiting for what?
要是特洛克不带钱过去
If T-Lock doesn't show up with the money,
你能保证麦克斯和她妈妈不会受到伤害吗
can you promise me Max and her mom are not gonna get harmed?
你当然不能
Of course you can't.
我不能拿她们的命赌
I'm not gonna risk their lives.
嘿 先别走
Hey, hey. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我同意 我跟你一起去
I'm here. I'm coming with you.
我倒是需要你帮忙
I could use your help.
你只要记住谁说了算就好
Just remember who's in charge.
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯 宝贝
Max. Max, baby.
麦克斯
Max. Max.
麦克斯
Max.
妈妈
Mom?
嗨 宝贝 没事了
Hi, baby.
我的头好痛
- It's okay. - Oh, my head hurts.
我知道 宝贝 深呼吸
I know, baby. Just breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
该起床了
Rise and shine.
-谁想吃点早餐 -拜托 她受伤了
- Who wants some breakfast? - Please, she's hurt.
Oh.
只是脑袋撞了一下 对吧
Just a little bump on the head, yeah?
放了我们吧
Just... Just let us go.
你怎么想 弗莱德
What do you think, Fred?
我的计划到目前为止怎样
How's my plan going so far?
我同意
I agree.
顺利得很
Smooth as butter.
-不要 -最关键是要准备充分
- No, no. - It's all about preparation.
来 吃点吧
Come on, have some.
不 我不想吃
No, I d... I don't want any.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
张嘴 快吃
Come on, open your mouth. Eat.
不要
真乖
Good girl.
到你了
Your turn.
好了 我们到这里了 蒙大拿
All right, here we are. Montana.
新的经营中心 我需要知道什么
The new operation. What do I need to know?
-我们… -我可以回答 雷恩
- Well, we... - I got this, Ren.
-不 其实你回答不了
No, you don't, actually.
你也太没礼貌了 杰格
Um, that's rude, Jag.
艾莉西亚 拜托
Alicia, please?
说吧 儿子
Go on, son.
前体化学品都准备好了
Well, uh, we've got all the precursor chemicals,
我们很快就能投入运营
and we'll be up and running in no time.
运输呢
And transport?
本地人似乎很有热情
The locals seem to be quite enthusiastic.
对吧 汤娅
Uh, wouldn't you say, Tonya?
汤娅算是我们的本地顾问
Tonya's our local consultant, of sorts.
蒙大拿的卡车行业…
Well, the trucking industry in Montana is...
我们的薪水能让他们生活有结余
We offer them more than living job to job,
所以他们很感激稳定的工作量
so they're grateful for the steady work.
他只需知道那些人是否信得过
He just needs to know if we can trust them.
完全信得过
Oh. 100%.
我们有司机所爱之人
We have addresses of loved ones...
父母 孩子和宠物的地址
parents, children, and pets.
我还准备好了锯和其他工具
I also have my saw, as well as other things.
-有时候还是别让他说话
Sometimes it's better if he doesn't talk.
-我的人能搞定
My team has it covered.
我们的人能搞定
Our team has it covered.
好了 撤离加拿大的事
All right, this move out of Canada...
我感觉越快越好
I think a shorter timeline's in order.
你是说多快
- Shorter as in... ? - Immediately.
马上 尽快 卖♥♥掉一切
As soon as possible. Sell everything.
一切 也包括房♥子吗
Everything? Even the house?
为什么不能
Why not?
做个彻底的了断
Clean slate.
因为那里是我们的家
'Cause it's our home.
我们…在那里长大
It's... It's where we grew up.
儿子 别说了
Puttar, enough.
你还是有心软的毛病
Your softness is still a problem.
我觉得这样很好
I think it's a great idea.
我本来也打算这么建议的
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表