剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
我知道我饿着肚子肯定不舒服
I know I sure get pretty disagreeable on an empty stomach.
不用了
We're good.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰格·布拉 就在走廊那头 你在开玩笑吧
Jag Bhullar? Right down the hall? You're kidding me.
他情况比你更严重
In way worse shape than you.
理查德呢 他怎么样
Richard, how's he?
你是个好人
You're a good man.
理查德枪击了你 你还关心他
Richard shoots you and you ask how he is?
理查德也是个好人
Well, Richard's a good man, too.
或者他以前是 该死 我也不知道了
Or he was. Hell, I don't know anymore.
你要不要告诉我为何来看我
Now, are you gonna tell me why you're really here?
你的眼神里藏着心事
You got that look in your eye.
特维斯 他消失了
Travis. He's disappeared.
他在汽车旅馆退了房♥
He checked out of his motel
电♥话♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱
and his phone goes straight to voicemail.
这不是你第一次找不到他
Well, it's not the first time we've had trouble tracking him down.
但这次不同
This is different.
雷恩知道他是警♥察♥
Ren knows he's a cop.
她跟我说他叛变了
Told me he switched sides.
直截了当地向我炫耀
Straight up bragged about it to me.
他做卧底多久了 现在都没办法破案吗
He's been undercover for how long, can't make a case?
他要么工作能力差 要么就是黑警
He's either terrible at his job or he's dirty.
或是因为别的事
Or there's something else.
我猜猜 一件你知道但不会告诉我的事
Let me guess, something you know about and aren't telling me?
好吧 不管是什么事 珍妮 你都需要忘了他
Well, whatever it is, Jenny, you need to forget about him.
不 我觉得自己做不到
No, I-I don't think I could do that.
那就更努力一点
Well, then try harder.
要是你需要干掉他怎么办
What if you need to take him down?
你需要做好任何准备 珍妮
You need to be prepared for anything, Jenny.
而不是只有涉及到特维斯的时候
And not just when it comes to Travis.
其他人也这么想
Others think the same.
在我休养期间 县里要派一个代理警长过来
County's bringing someone in to be acting sheriff while I'm down.
我已经是代理警长了
I'm already acting sheriff.
他们需要一个具备管理警局经验的人
They just want someone who has experience managing a department.
别担心 我会确保
Don't worry, I'll make sure it's someone
-那是一位对你有帮助的人 -我不需要任何帮助
- who's a help to you. - I don't need any help.
你需要
Yeah, you do.
好吧
Okay, fine.
只要是暂时的就行
As long as it's temporary.
我不可能让你就这样退位
No way I'm letting you go down like this.
没问题
Deal.
嘿
Oh, hey.
门外的警卫是怎么回事
What's with the guard outside the door?
我之前过来时
I was here earlier
这里有不该出现的人
and there was someone here that shouldn't have been.
你觉得是谁 布拉集团吗
What, you think the Bhullars?
可能是 又或许是犯罪集团
Could be. Or possibly the syndicate.
杰格的保险免责文件 他们需要一位家庭成员在上面签字
An insurance release for Jag. They need a family member to sign it.
现在吗 -对 就是现在
- Now? - Yes, now.
在小旗子旁边签字就行
Just sign it by the little flaggies.
你还没有告诉我到底发生了什么
You know, you, uh, still haven't told me exactly what happened.
杰格特太过分了 然后产生了后果
Jagat stepped out of line, and that comes with consequences.
尽管年轻一代都是这么敏感 又容易被误导
Younger generation, as sensitive and misguided as they are,
但他们还是应该接过我们未竟的事业
they are supposed to pick up where we left off.
就是这样 应该是这样
It's what happens. It's what's supposed to happen.
不过我的孩子还没准备好
Well, my children are not ready.
我这种想法每天越来越强烈
Every day proves that more and more.
你才是没有准备好的人
You're the one who's not ready.
Hmm.
真是的 我以为你能理解 我以为你会支持我
Boy, I thought you understood. I thought you were on my side.
-我是的 -很好
- I am. - Good.
那我不需要提醒你 没有我你什么都不是
Then I don't need to remind you that you would be nothing without me.
说话小心点 亲爱的
Careful, sweetheart.
我的爱是有限度的 就像我明智的忠告一样
My love, like my wise counsel, has its limits.
亲爱的 别威胁我
Ah, honey, don't you threaten me.
我现在不需要你明智的忠告
And right now, I don't want your wise counsel.
我知道 但是你会听我的
Oh, I'm aware. But you will listen to me.
退出
Walk away.
或者你可以和你的孩子们斗 直到咽下最后一口气
Or you can fight it out with your children until your last breath.
也许你会赢 也许你不会
Maybe you'll win, maybe you won't.
但不管怎样 这个未来都不包括我
But either way, it will be a future that does not include me.
妈妈 我们今晚要睡在哪
Mom, where are we gonna sleep tonight?
我还不知道 亲爱的 我们会解决这个问题的
I don't know yet, sweetheart. We'll figure it out.
一起解决
Together.
我马上出去
Be right out.
我说过了 里面有人
I said there's someone in here.
告诉我一件事 斯嘉丽 你想念罗纳德吗
Tell me something, Scarlet. Do you miss Ronald?
因为你很快就能见到他了
Because you're gonna see him real soon.
女士
斯嘉丽
Scarlet.
我们知道你复印了一份不是你的东西
We know you made a copy of something that wasn't yours.
你需要告诉我放在哪了
You need to tell me where it is.
否则的话 我也会杀了菲比
Otherwise, I'll kill Phoebe, too.
我父亲最近去世了
My dad died recently.
他被杀了 其实是谋杀
He was killed. Murdered, actually.
而且…
And, um...
我知道自己不应该这么想
... I know I shouldn't be thinking this way.
这…这件事的发生是因为我
It hap... It happened because of me.
抱歉 我不能…
Sorry, I can't.
你不必非要分享 特别是你第一天过来
There's no pressure to share. Especially on your first day.
好
没事的 我想要分享
It's okay, I want to.
那就继续吧 慢慢来
Go on, then. Take your time.
无论何时我想到爸爸已经去世了
Whenever I-I think about my dad being gone
我就伤心欲绝
it hurts so much...
以至于我不知道自己能否
... that I... I didn't know if I could...
待在我们住过的房♥子里
... stay in the house that we lived in.
Um...
后来我决定
Then I decided I...
不要逃离我的家和工作
I'm not gonna be chased away from my home and my job.
杀掉我爸爸的那个人没有消失
The man who killed my dad isn't gone.
他永远不会消失
He'll never be gone.
而且…
And if I'm being honest,
如果我说实话 我心里有点希望他待在那里
part of me wants him... to stay there.
不知怎的 那样我会感觉更安全 记住伤痛会更安全
It feels safer, somehow, to remember the pain.
我不知道自己是不是在胡说
I don't know if I'm making any sense.
Um...
他能提醒我永远不要放松警惕
... he's a reminder to never let my guard down.
没错
Yeah.
我们什么时候能见他
When can we see him?
在雷恩之后 家人优先
After Ren. Family first.
花很漂亮 我该带点东西来的
Nice flowers. I should have brought something.
你从来不喜欢杰格 我知道
You never liked Jag. I know that.
郑重声明 说不上不喜欢…
For the record, didn't not like.
我是雷恩的左膀右臂 现在他受伤了 她很难过
It's just, I'm Ren's right hand. But now he's hurt and she's sad.
所以我要假装自己也难过
So I'm gonna pretend to feel something.
或许下次我会带蕨类植物
Maybe next time I'll bring a fern.
或许现在最好什么都别做
Maybe it's better to do nothing. For now.
还有很多事要处理
There's a lot to deal with.
你是说斯通 那个警♥察♥特维斯吗
Do you mean Stone/Travis, the cop?
没错
That.
我不知道雷恩为何还不下令让我杀了他
I don't know why Ren hasn't asked me to kill him yet.
可能她有计划
Maybe she has a plan.
我会等待进一步的指示
I'll await further instructions.
好
Yeah.
看看你
Look at you.
做了四小时手术后还是这么帅
Still handsome after four hours of surgery.
我听到了一个护士谈论你愚蠢的发型
I heard one of the nurses talking about your stupid hair.
所以我要和你做个交易
So I'm gonna make a deal with you.
你赶紧恢复
You get better
我就给你拿来你爱不释手的胡须油
and I'll bring that stupid beard oil that you obsess over.
只是别让我帮你擦 因为那样会很奇怪
Just don't ask me to rub it in 'cause that would be weird.
只要保证是有机的就行
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表