剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
他不会有事吧
Is he going to be okay?
他当然不会
Of course he will.
我们只需找人帮帮他
We just need to get him some help.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
你处于灵薄狱
You are in a state of liminality...
既不在阳间 也不在阴间
neither here nor there.
但你是死人
But you're dead.
不会有人真的死去 罗纳德
No one's ever really dead, Ronald.
你最应该明白了
You of all people should know that.
斯嘉丽没了我该怎么办
What will Scarlet do without me?
这就是你的问题 罗纳德
That's your problem, Ronald...
太容易被他人的看法影响
too affected by other people's opinions,
尤其是女人
especially women.
这是你的致命软肋
It's your Achilles' heel. Starting with your mother,
先是你妈妈 然后是那些恶毒的少女
those vicious teen girls,
现在是斯嘉丽
and now Scarlet, who brings new meaning
对了 她现在脑子越来越不正常了
to chemical imbalance, by the way.
不许你这么说她
Don't talk about her that way.
她很特别 罗纳德
She's a special one, Ronald.
相当特别
Mighty special.
你知道她的秘密吗
Do you know her secret?
可是很独特 世间罕见呢
Whoo-oo, it's a doozy! A real lollapalooza.
嘿
Hey!
我的兄弟就是这样 是个为爱铤而走险的傻瓜
My brother was just like that... a fool for love.
你根本不懂什么是爱
You don't know the first thing about love.
爱是人为制♥造♥的概念
Love is a manmade concept...
多巴胺水平的暂时上升 还是后叶催产素呢
a temporary rise in dopamine, or oxytocin?
我不记得梅里莉有在婚礼誓词中说过
I don't recall Merrilee ever mentioning
要用锤子把我的脑袋砸个稀巴烂 但她确实那么干了
bashing my head in with a hammer during our wedding vows, but she did.
她还爱我
And she loved me.
或者她说是爱我的
Or said she did.
我们会杀死所爱之人 罗纳德
We kill the ones we love, Ronald.
有时候就是真的杀死
Sometimes literally.
但你已经知道了
But you already know that.
希望你烂死在地狱里
I hope you're rotting in hell.
你会来陪我的 随时都会
You'll be joining me, any moment now.
那里也没多糟糕
It's not so bad.
罗纳德
Ronald? Ronald? Ronald?!
罗纳德 我需要你别晕过去 嘿
Ronald, I need you to stay with me. Hey.
你这是做什么 你这是…做什么
What are you doing? What... What are you doing?
发现贩毒集团毒品的一个女孩
One of the girls who found the cartel's drugs
跟她妈妈一起被绑♥架♥了
was kidnapped tonight with her mother...
特洛克的女友 -慢点说 怎么了
- T-Lock's girlfriend. - Wait, whoa. Slow down. What happened?
我不知道
I-I don't know,
但布拉集团肯定知道 我得去…
but I bet the Bhullars do. I got to go in there.
不行 你不能进去
No, Jenny. You're not going in there, Jenny,
- 明白没 你会害我曝光身份
you understand me? You're gonna blow my cover.
-两个女人遭到绑♥架♥
Two women were kidnapped!
我甚至就不该在这里跟你说话
I shouldn't even be talking to you here,
而且雷恩和杰格 他们整晚都在里面
and besides, Ren and Jag, they've been in there all night, Jenny.
他们不可能知道这件事
They couldn't have possibly known about it.
我… 听着 我…
I... Listen, I...
是我的错 珍妮
I messed up, Jenny.
特洛克
T-Lock.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
你一直跟她们约会
像疯了一样
♪ Insane ♪
Mm.
临时车牌
嘿 安妮塔 你最爱的哥哥来了
Hey, Anita, it's your favorite brother!
安娜香蕉
♪ Ana Banana, hooty, hooty, hada ♪
乌拉呜啦 乌拉呜啦啦
♪ Hooty, booty, booty, hey! ♪
-嘘 -嘿 我带了礼物
- Shh! - Hey! I got presents.
你犯了什么事 -没有啊
- What did you do? - Nothing.
我能进去吗 -你不能住这里
- Can I come in? - You can't stay here.
拜托 我就需要一个地方暂时住上一两天 然后我就走人
But I just need a place to stay for a night or two and then I'm gone.
嘿 别担心 我和布鲁斯不会有事
Hey, don't worry, Bruce and I are cool.
谁说的 他现在还因为乌龟的事生气呢
Says who? He's still pissed about the turtle.
老天 我…我没杀那只乌龟
Oh, my God, I-I... I did not kill the turtle!
那首饰呢
And the jewelry?
我…只是借走了
I... I borrowed it.
我还在等你还回来
Mm-hmm. I'm still waiting to get it back.
所以我给你带了礼物
That's why I brought you treats.
乳液啊 我梦寐以求的东西
Lotion. Just what I've always dreamed of.
看看袋子最下面
Look in the bottom.
Mm-hmm.
这钱应该能抵消首饰了吧
That should cover the jewelry.
好吧 你可以进来
Okay, you can come in,
但你最好在布鲁斯回家前走人
but you better be gone before Bruce gets home.
-我能亲你吗 -不能
- Can I kiss you? - No!
我爱你 妹妹
I love you, sister!
我从车里拿点东西 好吗
I-I'm just gonna get something from the car, okay?
特雷西 真的不行
Tracy, just no.
不是你想的那样
Hey, it's not what you think.
在我看来 这是个过夜行李包
What I think is that looks like an overnight bag,
我都说了你不能住这里
and I said you can't stay.
-听着 -特雷西 这是怎么回事
- Look... - Tracy, what is going on?
-什么意思 -据我所知
- W-What do you mean? - I mean, last I hear,
你明明在靠女友过日子
you're living off your girlfriend in town...
突然你就买♥♥了新车吗
... and all of a suddenly, new car?
喂 我问了你问题
Hello? I asked you a question.
把钱还回来 不然她会受到伤害
我会打电♥话♥给你指令
特雷西 你做了什么事
Tracy, what have you done?
我信了你
I trusted you.
我告诉你钱在特洛克那里
I told you T-Lock had the money,
嘱咐你千万别说出去
and that information was for you and you alone.
你却扭头去告诉了迪特里希吗
- And you go and tell Dietrich. - Yeah, but I-I flipped him,
对 但我策反了他 现在我和迪特里希是一伙的 好吗
and now Dietrich works with me, okay?
我们也不知道人是不是他绑走的
And we don't know that he took anybody.
如果不是布拉集团 那迪特里希就嫌疑最大
Well, if it wasn't the Bhullars, the next most likely suspect is Dietrich.
我会找迪聊聊
- I'll talk to D. - No.
不行 我们一起去找他
No, we do this together.
-这样不好 -没得商量
- This is not a good idea. - I'm not negotiating.
靴跟酒吧
怎么回事 我们的事不能让她掺和
What is this? She's not part of the deal. - Yeah,
-是我吗 -少废话 她们在哪
- I did, huh? - Cut the BS. Where are they?
我不知道
Beats me.
好吧 你俩有一腿
Ah, okay. You two are gettin' after it.
治安官办公室的人力部门
Isn't there some kind of Sheriff's Department HR policy
-没有禁止办公室恋情的规定吗 -你错过了机会
- against that? - You missed your shot.
回答我的问题
Just answer my question.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-你们去找布拉集团的人没
Did you ask the Bhullars?
-他们与这件事无关
They got nothing to do with this.
你说是就是吧
Well, if you say so.
那你的小精神病跟班鲍勃呢 他在哪
What about your little pet psycho, Bob? Where's he?
鲍勃从来都是我行我素
鲍勃是谁
- Bob's his own man. - Who's Bob?
你肯定不认识他 这人专做见不得人的勾当
I don't imagine you know him. He's shifty.
鲍勃绑♥架♥了那对母女吗
Does Bob have the girls?
还是去问他吧 但他可不好找
I'd say ask him, but finding him is the problem.
好 那你帮我们找他
Okay, you're gonna help us with that.
-我已经帮了够多的忙 -听着 你要是想
I think I've helped you enough.
我可以直接把你送去布拉集团那里
Look, if you want, I could feed you right now to the Bhullars.
我也可以这么做
And I could do the same.
特维斯 跟我出去
Travis, outside, now.
靴跟酒吧
你要不要跟我说说鲍勃的事
You want to tell me about Bob?
他就是一个生存主义怪胎
Yeah, he's this survivalist freak
迪特里希会找他收拾烂摊子
that Dietrich calls in to clean up his messes, and...
但这家伙形影无踪 所以…
the guy's a ghost, so...
鲍勃知道你是州警的人吗
Does Bob know you're working with State?
知道
Yeah.
有没有办法逼他现身
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表