剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
And she's so indecisive, too. Oh, my gosh.
她大概是在挑
She's probably, like, picking out...
嘿 小子 - 穿什么衣服
All right. Hey, kid. ...what to wear, or something.
给我 给我闭嘴
Just -- Just shut up.
对不起
Um, sorry.
别让任何人上来
No one gets up this road.
你确定不要我来处理哈维
You sure you don't want me to take care of Harvey?
不 最好由我来
Nah, it's better I do it.
他没有准备
He'll never see me coming.
下车
Get out of the car.
现在怎么办
Now what?
上去看看能不能看到布里杰
Let's go up and see if we can see Bridger.
如果那个人看见我们怎么办
What if that guy sees us?
不会的
He won't.
我是说 他看不到的 当心就好
I mean, he can't, so let's just be careful.
好 麦迪 你绕到后面拖住他
Okay, Madi, you go around back and try to stall him.
麦克斯可我去找布里杰然后
Max and I will look for Bridger
声东击西
and then try to create a diversion.
怎么 我们成了特战小队吗
What are we, a special ops team?
我只知道我们得摸清楚情况
All I know is we're not going inside that house
再进去
without knowing what to expect, okay?
有道理
Good point.
好
Okay.
我们走
Let's go.
我们来调整一下这屋里的谈话关系
Let's just change the little dynamic in here real quick.
好了 扯得差不多了
All right, that's enough chit-chat.
该闭嘴了
Time for some peace and quiet.
我们上
Here we go.
真够久的
Took you long enough.
东西在哪
Where is it?
如果你想要袋子 你得跟我来
If you want the bags, you'll have to follow me.
但是我需要看到我弟弟没事
But I need to see that my brother is okay.
这里你说了不算
You ain't in charge here.
我现在就要见我弟弟
My brother, now.
听好小丫头
Listen, spicy...
进来
just get in here.
想好见到哈维之后怎么说了吗
Figure out what you're gonna say to Harvey when you see him?
我向他对自己的权力很清楚
Pretty sure he knows his rights.
搞什么
What the hell?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表