剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
好的 转一下 -我打算出发了
- All right, turning. - I'm gonna head out.
好的 那一个
我刚从医院回来 塔布还在手术中
I just got back from the hospital. Tubb is in surgery right now.
但你们放心 医生在精心治疗他
But rest assured, he's in good care.
这事儿从来不容易 我们的同事中枪
This is never easy, one of our own being taken down,
但最重要的是要记住
but the most important thing to remember
永远不要停下脚步
is to never stop moving.
开枪打他的那个人 理查德·福特
The man who shot him, Richard Ford,
是我们目前工作的重中之重
is our number-one priority right now.
州警也接到了通知 立即展开搜捕行动
State police has been notified to conduct an immediate manhunt.
我知道这很难
I know this is difficult,
但塔布会希望我们全力以赴
but Tubb would want us to put in our best effort.
所以我们不要辜负他
So let's do this for him.
好了 大家去工作吧
Okay, let's get to work.
-好的 -继续工作吧
对 大家都很难接受
布莱斯
我拿到证据了 一小时后见面
我已经找到了替罗尼特的人
I already found a replacement for Ronit,
所以我们应该很快能恢复生产
so we should be up and running pretty soon.
我们如何确定爸爸不会干扰新来的人
How do we make sure that Dad doesn't get to the new guy?
问得好 或许你应该留在这里盯着
That's a good question. Maybe you should stay and monitor.
怎么 我现在是实验室保姆了吗
What am I, the lab babysitter now?
或你可以当面跟他对质
Or you could confront him,
这就是我想跟你聊的
which is what I was trying to talk to you about.
不 这主意很烂
No. That is a bad idea.
唯一理想的结局 就是如果我们和爸爸出门
The only good outcome there is if we're outside with Dad,
他被闪电击中
he gets struck by lightning,
然后突然有了全新的三观
and then, suddenly, sees the world in a whole new way.
不行
No.
你说得对 光是靠聊已经不顶事了
You're right. We're way past talking.
-你什么意思 -爸爸上年纪了
- What do you mean? - Dad's getting old...
他在做出令人♥质♥疑的选择
he's making questionable choices.
这让他显得软弱 也让我们的生意岌岌可危
Which makes him look weak and the entire business vulnerable.
或许现在需要改变
Maybe we need a change.
-你想逼爸爸下台吗 -我们有别的选择吗
- You want to force Dad out? - Do we have a choice?
-他肯定会拼命抵抗
He's not gonna go without a fight.
-我知道
I know.
这也太疯狂了 对吧
This is crazy, right?
我一辈子都是这样 知道吗
My whole life has been like this, you know?
害怕他对我的看法
Scared of what he thinks of me.
-害怕他 -但看看现在的情况
- Scared of him. - But look at this situation.
这是谁的错
Whose fault is this?
你觉得究竟谁该为杜鲁夫的死负责
Who do you think is really responsible for Dhruv's death?
那得由我去做了
It's gonna have to come from me.
那个吗
嘿 让福特母女同意监听手♥机♥
Hey, getting the Fords to sign off on having their phones monitored
-或许有效果了 -等一下 你有发现吗
- may have paid off. - Wait, you got something?
-或许吧 来自莫娜的手♥机♥
Maybe... it's from Mona's phone.
-一条她收到的短♥信♥ “探戈15之前”
A text she got... "Tango Fifteen Till."
像是某种密语
It's some kind of code.
除非莫娜在上舞蹈课 那她可真是了不起
Unless Mona's taken up dance lessons, which, all the more power to her.
-你觉得是理查德发来的吗
You think it's from Richard?
-或许她是他的同谋
Maybe she's working with him?
好
Yeah.
什么事
What's up?
嘿 你在哪 能过来一趟吗
Hey, where are you? Can you come by?
我在等线人 他说有东西给我
Just waiting for my C.I. He said he had something for me.
怎么了
Why?
我需要跟你聊聊莫娜·福特
Well, I need to talk to you about Mona Ford.
你跟她是朋友 对吧
You're friends with her, right?
对 -好 是急事
- Yeah. - Yeah, it's urgent.
-我会尽快过去
I'll join you as soon as I can.
进来
Come in.
汤娅 你想见我吗
Hey, Tonya. Um, you wanted to see me?
我还赶着要去办其他事呢
I'm kinda late for something.
不会很久 坐吧
Oh, well, this won't take long. Have a seat.
我有个好消息
I have some good news.
生意要恢复起来了
Our operation's back up and running.
也就是说我们需要你送一些货
Which means we need you to get out there and deliver some shipments.
我安排了新路线给你
And I have extra routes for you.
-没问题 -好极了
- Well, I am all for that. - Great.
只要你肯努力 钱会越来越多
You know, you just keep working hard and that money's gonna pile up for you.
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
当然可以
Of course.
其实也没多难
It really hasn't been that hard.
我注意到了你的一些情况 布莱斯
You know, I notice things about you, Bryce.
比如说呢
Like what?
比如说你刮过胡子后
Like when you shaved.
我就说这样会显得很专业
I told you it made you look professional.
你的夸奖让我好开心
Kinda made my day.
你知道我还注意到什么了吗
You know what else I noticed?
什么
What?
刚才你敲了门才进来
Just now, you knocked before you came in.
但今天早些时候我进来时 你已经在里面了
Unlike earlier today, when I walked in and you were already in here.
就在那之后
And right after that,
我发现有人翻了我的桌子
I noticed someone had gone through this desk.
拿走了一份货运清单
Taken a shipping manifest.
是你吗 布莱斯
Was that you, Bryce?
-我… -想好后再回答
- I... - Think about your answer.
因为我已经知道真♥相♥了
'Cause I already know the truth.
而且只有我可以救你
And I'm the only one who can save you.
如果我替你求情 布拉集团会饶你一命
The Bhullars will show you mercy if I ask them to.
好吧 我不知道你在说什么
See, I don't know what you're talking about.
-汤娅
Tonya?
-太迟了
Too late.
汤娅
Tonya!
说出实话 多诺就不会杀你
The truth, and Donno won't kill you.
我保证
I promise.
我没得选 我…
I didn't have a choice. I...
我上次送货被警♥察♥逮了
The cops busted me on the last shipment.
他们早就心里有数
They knew what they were looking for.
警长办公室吗 是珍妮·霍伊特吗
The Sheriff's department? Jenny Hoyt?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 没事的
Hey, hey, hey, it's okay.
你当时没得选 我理解
You had no choice. I understand.
真的
I mean it.
你还是回家吧
Why don't you just go home?
我会解决这件事
I-I'll sort this whole thing out.
真的吗
Really?
过来
Come here.
对不起 汤娅
Sorry, Ton.
我答应了你
I made you a promise.
多诺不会杀你 布拉集团也不会
Donno won't kill you, and neither will the Bhullars.
因为你是我雇的
Because I hired you.
所以我要对你负责
And that makes you my responsibility.
Mm.
我以为会没这么容易
I thought it would be harder.
有些人就是有天分
Some people are just naturals.
貌似是某种密语 但我们无法破译
It seems like some kind of a code, but we can't work it out.
抱歉 但这跟现在的情况有何关系
I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with anything?
你们不是应该去寻找我丈夫吗
Shouldn't you be looking for my husband?
目前 理查德给自己的任务是
Right now, Richard's on a mission to take down
杀死他认为害死梅森的人
whoever he thinks is responsible for killing Mason.
这跟那件事毫无关系
This has nothing to do with that.
好几个月来 你一直在接收和发送这种加密消息
You've been receiving and sending these coded messages for months.
莫娜 理查德开枪打了塔布警长
Mona, Richard shot Sheriff Tubb.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他还在手术中 但理查德差点害死他
He's still in surgery, but Richard could have killed him.
除非让他知道真♥相♥ 否则他可能会造成更大的伤害
Unless he hears the truth, he could do a lot worse.
莫娜 拜托了 我需要你跟我们说实话
Mona, please, I need you to be honest with us.
我需要毒品时就会发短♥信♥
I would text when I needed more drugs.
好的
Okay.
他们会回复告知见面时间
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表