剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
当门面用的
I've been trying to make.
你都这么搭线吗
That's how you make a connection?
不是的 我是得完成任务
No, it isn't. I make the connection
至少半年 才能搭上线
by working the assignment for over six months.
还记得吗
Remember?
你知道当卧底怎么回事的
Come on. You know how it is.
是啊
Yeah, I do.
不过得立点规矩了
I...I think we're gonna have to lay some ground rules here.
- 规矩 - 没错
Rules? Yeah, rules.
感觉不太好玩啊
That doesn't sound like much fun.
- 是吗 - 对啊
No? No.
可以搞得好玩一点
Well, we can make it fun.
嗯
Hmm. Yeah.
可以
We could, uh...
我也说不好
I don't know... Hmm.
偷偷摸摸的
...just, like, sneak around.
不好吧
I-I don't know.
我也想继续
As much as I'd like to continue this...
不管你说这是啥吧 但我上班迟到了
whatever you call it, I am late for work.
之后再聊吧
Maybe we can talk about this later.
好
Okay.
你还处理那个意外呢
You still working that, uh, accident?
是啊 目前没进展
Yeah. Got nothing so far.
只有血
Just blood.
没有尸体 没有车架号♥
No bodies. No VIN.
车架号♥都没有
Wait, no VIN?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么 跟你调查的东西对得上吗
It cross with something you're working on?
没有的
No.
但是呢 或许吧
Well, you know what? Maybe.
我听说这个毒品失踪的事情
I-I've heard about this missing drug shipment.
对 那个卡车
Yeah, that truck.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我是你 就会
If I were you, I would, uh...
到处打听咯
...poke around.
早安了 珍
You have a great morning, Jen.
你跟珍问了大山姆的搜查证了吗
You call Jenny yet about that warrant for Big Sam?
刚要问呢
I was just about to.
我得先知道我要找什么啊
I need to know what I'm looking for first.
我有发现
Well, I found something.
他用借记卡定了两张去卡博的单程票
He had two one-way tickets to Cabo booked on a debit card.
卡博 托尼亚没提过啊
Cabo? Tonya never mentioned that.
可能她不知道呢
Well, maybe she didn't know.
航♥班♥是他失踪那晚的
Flights were for the night he disappeared.
所以要么是跟人一起走了
Okay. So, either he left with someone else,
要么她没说实话
or she's not being entirely truthful.
我问问她
I'll talk to her.
问问珍妮 能不能来帮忙
You should call Jenny, see if she can come by and give us a hand.
好
Okay.
对 把前盖盖上
Yeah, go ahead and pop the hood there.
找了两次了 血的结果没有什么发现
Searched it twice. Nothing back on the blood.
- 已经上报了吗 - 是的
You put it up on the lift? Yep.
除了他转移的案子有点泄露 其他都没什么
Nothin' 'cept he had a leak in the transfer case.
看看啊
Let's see.
你找啥呢
What are you looking for?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
找到了
Bingo.
暗格啊
Smuggling compartment.
厉害了
Hot damn.
看看我找到啥了
Oh, baby. Look what I found.
肯定有指纹
I bet we get a print off this.
? And to forget about today ?
你知道去卡博的两张票吗
Did you know about the two tickets to Cabo?
这
It's, um...
很复杂的
It's complicated.
不是的
No, it's not.
点菜吧
Order up.
你知道飞机票的事情吗
Do you know about the plane tickets?
是还是不是
Yes or no.
他
He...
我不完全确定
I wasn't entirely sure.
抱歉 我不能说这个
I'm sorry. I-I can't talk about this right now.
我不去干活的话 会被开除的
I'm gonna get fired if I don't help this group.
托尼亚
Tonya...
这地方人很多啊
Popular place.
我要什么派呢 苹果吗
What pie should I get? I was thinking apple, but...
不 要黑果木才对
Ooh. No. Huckleberry's the play.
谢谢
Good to know.
我刚来
I'm new in town, so...
能不能问一下 哪里有做指甲的
Can I also ask, is there a place to get your nails done here?
那我可不专业
I'm not the one to ask,
不过你可以试试14街的乔迪沙龙
but you could try Jodi's Salon on 14th.
乔迪沙龙 天啊 真是帮了大忙了
Jodi's Salon. Okay. Gosh, you're a godsend.
不客气
No problem.
抱歉 能点菜了吗
Excuse me. Can we order?
好的 要什么
Sure. What can I get you?
我要黑果木派
Uh, I'm gonna have the huckleberry pie à la mode.
一样 托尼亚
Same... Tonya.
还要别的吗
Anything else?
我们想问你关于
Yeah, we'd love to ask you some questions
山姆·塔斯克其的问题
about Sam Teske.
我们是他的老朋友了
We're old friends of his.
我还要卷心菜沙拉
I'd also like some coleslaw.
感谢你能来
Appreciate you coming.
他叫山姆·塔斯克其
His name's Sam Teske.
女朋友说他失踪了
His girlfriend said he disappeared.
我可能需要搜查令
I might need a warrant.
- 太过分就算了- 我懂了
Unless it's too much. I get it.
不
Uh, no. Uh...
就很巧 我也在找这个人
Just a weird coincidence. I'm looking for the same guy.
什么意思 在路上找到他的卡车 到处都是血
What do you mean? Found his truck off the road. Blood everywhere.
车里的暗格里有把枪 他名下的
Gun hidden inside a drug compartment, registered to him.
我刚想去找他呢
I was just gonna pay him a visit.
他女朋友雇我找他呢
His girlfriend hired me to find him.
那去问问吧
Well, let's go talk to her.
好吃啊
Mm. Good stuff.
马克西 来一下
Hey, Maxie. Come here a second.
你妈妈镶了牙冠之后
Uh, your mom feels so much better
感觉好多了
after getting that crown.
对吧
Don't you, baby?
好多了
So much better.
谢谢你
Thank you, sweetie.
冰箱里有很多冰淇淋呢
Plenty of ice cream in the freezer if you want it.
有薄荷巧克力的 饼干的
I got, um, mint chocolate chip, cookie dough,
还有你最爱的 麋鹿之路的
and your favorite, moose tracks.
好吧 我还要写作业
Okay. Cool. Well, I have homework to do.
等等
Wait up. Wait up.
干嘛
What is it?
问你点事
Just, uh... I wanna ask you something.
你钱哪来的
Where'd you get that money?
托尼亚 记得我们吗
Hi, Tonya. Remember us?
不要
No, no, no, no, no!
不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me!
在哪里
Where is it?
什么东西在哪里
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我们的钱和毒品
Our money and drugs.
怎么了
What's going on?
我不知道啊
I don't know. I'm -- I'm --
我有点慌了
I'm just spinning out a little.
大块头问我镶牙的钱哪里来的
Um, T-Lock asked me where I got the money for the dentist.
你跟他说是当保姆的钱了吗
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表