剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
我在问你呢
I'm asking you, okay?
因为我们 我们说好的
'Cause we had a -- we had a deal.
你给我想要的情报
You give me the info I need
我就不说你偷盗的事
and I don't talk about your skim.
伙计
Look, man.
我只知道贩毒集团♥派♥了人来
All I know is the cartel sent somebody, okay?
也许就是他们抓的
Maybe that's who's got her.
贩毒集团
Cartel.
你们俩在打什么
What's this little tussle about?
没什么
Nothing.
看起来不想没什么啊
Didn't look like nothing.
看看这是什么
Look what the cat drug in.
谢了
Uh, thanks?
我没养狗 不过林多尔养了
You know, I don't have a dog. Lindor does, though.
看看作者
Look at the author.
什么
What?
里克·拉加斯基的双胞胎兄弟是个训狗师
Rick Legarski's twin is a dog trainer?
显然 “沃尔夫”是个神棍
Mm-hmm. Apparently, "Wolf" is some kind of guru.
我讨厌神棍
I hate gurus.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
不认识 我只是通过表姐萨丽认识里克
No. I mean, I only knew Rick through my cousin Sally,
显然 我一点都不了解里克啊
and obviously, I didn't know the real Rick at all.
- 是啊 - 嗯
Yeah. Right.
不过我觉得这个很有意思
But I thought that that was kind of interesting.
非常有意思
Very.
不知道该怎么跟凯西说
I mean, I don't know if I would tell Cassie...
一切都好 杰格 我只是需要点时间
Everything is fine, Jag. I just need more time.
不知道
I don't know.
听起来好像有并发症 姐姐
Sounds like there's some complications, sis.
没什么可担心的
None worth worrying about.
真的吗 需要的话我可以送点茶点过来
You sure? Happy to send some refreshments if you need them.
不用 说了我很好
Nope. Said I'm fine.
希望如此 姐姐
I hope so, sis.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Hey. Hey.
- 嘿 - 有汤娅的消息吗
Hey. Anything on Tonya?
我一直在监视她的社交账号♥
I've been monitoring her social media accounts,
信♥用♥卡♥
credit cards.
没一点响动
No activity at all.
- 跟珍妮谈的怎么样 - 很好
How'd it go with Jenny? Good,
但是这个案子涉及到州调查局的一个卧底
but this case crosses with an undercover State investigation.
汤娅的男朋友
Tonya's boyfriend,
他跟当地的毒品交易有关
he was involved in the local drug trade.
州里的 那就不好办了
State? Well, that's never good.
可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
说曹操
Speaking of...
有电♥话♥报告峡谷溪发现两具尸体
Got a call about two bodies at Canyon Creek.
- 一分钟后出来 - 收到
Be outside in one minute. Copy.
他们发现两具尸体
They found two bodies.
- 你不会以为 - 是汤娅
You don't think -- Tonya?
希望不是
Let's hope not.
不可能是汤娅对吧
It can't be Tonya, right?
很快我们就知道了
We'll know soon enough.
你什么感觉
So what's it been like?
重新回到警♥察♥局
Back at the Sheriff's Department.
我们还没机会谈这件事呢
We haven't had a chance to talk about it.
这么说吧
Let's see.
有个搭档想让我
I have a partner who wants me
跟他一起参加智力比赛
to try out for his trivia team.
有个叫玛吉的女人
And there's a woman named Madge
她还在录幸运大转轮的节目
who still records "Wheel of Fortune" on her VCR.
可惜你不能留下
* It's a shame that you couldn't stay
还有个通风报信帮助罗纳德跑路的家伙
And whoever tipped off the people who helped free Ronald.
是啊
Yeah, right.
不能忘了这一点
Can't forget about that.
上帝 要是我可以不加期望的活着
* Lord, if only I could live without expectations
不过想忘也没关系
Yeah, but it's okay to want to.
我有时候就想
I know I want to sometimes.
我还是觉得罗纳德还活着 帮他逃跑的人
I still think Ronald's alive, and the people who helped him,
可是我 只是不能
but I -- I just can't --
我不能让凯发生什么意外 不允许这种事发生
I can't risk anything happening to Kai, and I won't.
现在 又有个女人失踪 你的客户
Right now, there's a missing woman, your client.
你必须关注这一点
You need to stay focused on that.
你为我挡了一颗子弹 珍妮
You took a bullet for me, Jenny.
救了我一命
Saved my life.
我都不知道
I don't even know...
要怎么感谢你
I'm not sure how to thank you.
我一辈子都不会忘的
I'll never forget it.
公正点说 我有一次也打了你一拳
To be fair, I also punched you in the face once.
我打回来了
I punched you back.
我们都成了这样
How far we've come.
天哪
Geez.
今天是个大日子 我们作为家人的第一顿饭
It's a big day. Our first meal as a family.
好香啊
Mm. Delicious.
斯嘉丽准备的
Scarlet prepared them.
谢谢
Thank you.
我做得不太好
I'm not very good in the kitchen.
怎么能怪你呢
Well, how could you be?
你又没有亲自种过庄稼
You've never cultivated your own food.
食物始于土壤
The meal begins with the soil.
先是一粒种子 然后
It starts with a seed, and from there,
充满无数可能性
the possibilities are endless.
我们真的需要返璞归真了
We really must get back to basics.
说的真好
Amen to that.
那么 请参与进来吧
So please, partake.
罗纳德 你是
Ronald, is there, uh...
有什么问题吗
something the matter?
- 我讨厌甜菜头 吃起来像喝血
I hate beets. They taste like blood.
那么你想吃什么
Well, what would you prefer?
麦片
Cereal.
- 我最喜欢的 - 麦片吗
It's my favorite. Cereal?
对
Yeah.
甜汤
Sugar soup.
你不知道这是在给你的身体下毒吗
Do you realize that you've been filling your body with poison?
里面有维他命和矿物质
It has vitamins and minerals.
小时候表现好时妈妈就会给我吃麦片
My mom would let me eat it when I was a good boy.
是奖励我的食物
It's my comfort food.
这个嘛
Well, um...
有些动物需要物质奖励
some animals need material reward.
让它们有奋斗下去的动力
It gives them something to strive for.
可是最终 希望是
But the hope is, eventually,
你不需要这些外在的肯定
you won't need external validation.
等你学会控制内在的冲动
The satisfaction will come
满足感自然而然就来了
when you learn to control your urges from within.
要不你给阿加莎一个清单
Why don't you give, um, Agatha a list,
她可以买♥♥一些
and she can pick up some...
麦片作为给你饭桌上的奖励
cereal for the Happy Reward Table.
斯嘉丽已经为饭桌选了一些东西
Scarlet's already chosen something for the table.
斯嘉丽已经为饭桌选好东西了
Scarlet's already chosen something for the table.
她融入进来了
She's fitting right in.
充满光明和希望
Full of light and promise.
你在桌子上放了什么
What did you put on the table?
我不能告诉你 为什么不
I can't tell you. Why not?
知识特权 罗纳德
Knowledge is a privilege, Ronald,
就像所有的特权 必须要争取
and like all other privileges, it must be earned.
素以请你 用餐
So please...eat.
我不在乎什么人在那张桌子上放了什么
I don't care what anyone put on that stupid table!
我不要吃甜菜
And I'm not eating beets.
我宁愿饿死
I'd rather starve to death.
斯嘉丽 既然罗纳德不肯吃
Scarlet, since Ronald's not going to eat,
不如带他去谷仓去 好不好
why don't you take him to the barn, hmm?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表