剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
I'm five years sober.
我真佩服你
Mm. I admire that.
尤其是我们要合伙做生意了
Especially since we're gonna be in business together.
我姐姐很器重你 而且我能看出原因
My sister thinks highly of you, and I can see why.
她经常跟我提起你
She's told me so much about you.
我能想到她会说什么
I can only imagine.
英俊 迷人什么的吗
Um, handsome, charming, et cetera?
开玩笑的 我完全知道我姐姐怎么看我
I'm kidding. I know exactly what my sister thinks of me.
弟弟和姐姐 很复杂的关系
Brothers and sisters. It's complicated, you know.
是
Yeah.
我有个难相处的姐姐
I have a sister who's difficult.
看见没 你理解
See? You get it.
雷恩还告诉了我牧场的事
Ren also told me about the ranch...
你不仅发现了这个好地方 还帮她拿到了手
how you not only found it but even helped her close it.
没错
真是了不起
- That's right. - That is impressive.
尤其是这里的行情 你一定是个房♥地♥产♥专家
Especially in this market. You must be some sort of real-estate whiz.
也没那么夸张 但找当地人帮忙确实很有用
I wouldn't say that, but it helps to have a local.
不过为什么买♥♥牧场
But why a ranch?
我觉得她有一些计划 或者一个计划
She has her plans. I think. Or a plan.
我觉得你应该去找她谈
I think you should talk to her about it.
忠诚
Loyalty.
我很欣赏
I admire that.
但问题是这样的 汤娅
But here's the thing, Tonya.
我们是同一个团队
We are on the same team.
你只有对我敞开心扉 我才能帮你
And I can only help if you open up to me, Tonya.
不如你给我解释一下她的计划
So why don't you walk me through the plan?
妈妈
Mom?
这辆车是沃尔夫的 对吗
This car belonged to Wolf. Right?
沃尔夫是个非常卑鄙的人
And Wolf was a mean, mean man.
而且这枪也是他的
And this was his.
我们不像沃尔夫那么卑鄙 对吗 菲比
We're not mean like Wolf, are we, Phoebe?
这就对了
That's right.
好了
Okay.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你就在车里待一下 好吗
Just stay in the car for a minute, okay?
好了 亲爱的 计划有变
Okay, Sweetie. So, there's been a change of plans.
我们就不在这里待了 因为这里没有泳池
We're not gonna stay here, because this place, it doesn't have a pool,
早餐没有煎饼也没有法国吐司
it doesn't have pancakes or french toast for breakfast, so...
好了 我需要你做个好孩子
Okay. Um, I'm gonna need you to be a good girl,
我需要你坐下 好吗
and I need you to sit down, okay?
你…你放松一下
Just... Just relax a minute.
嗨
Hi.
好了
Okay.
妈妈
怎…怎么了 亲爱的
- Mom? - What... What is it, honey?
好吗 罗纳德 我需要你起来
Okay, Ronald... Ronald, I need you to get up.
好
我需要你起来 好吗 我需要你起来
I need you to get up, okay? I need you to get up.
好 宝贝 等一下
Okay. Okay, baby, wait.
不 你可以的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You're okay.
你得起来
- We got to get up. - Okay.
亲爱的 拿上你的背包
Honey, grab your backpack.
快点 把门打开
Come on, quick. Open the door.
-怎么了
What?
-你看起来一脸菜色
You look like hell.
当然了 连续通宵
Yeah, well, back-to-back all-nighters.
我记得
- I remember those. - Mm.
干杯
Cheers.
你听说布里杰·瑞安的事了吗
Did you hear anything about Bridger Ryan?
直奔主题 好吧
Right into business. Okay.
布拉家族威胁了他和他的家人
The Bhullars got to him and his family.
他改变了证词 我不得不放了杰格
He recanted. I had to let Jag go.
这是他们的老套路
That's what they do.
他们不会对他的家人下手吧
They wouldn't go after his family, would they?
有必要的话 他们会的
They will if they have to, yeah.
不过我们希望不会走到那一步 对吗
But let's hope it doesn't come to that, right?
没有布里杰的证词 我就没有抓捕杰格·布拉的证据
I got nothing on Jag Bhullar without Bridger's statement.
那笔钱出现了吗
That money ever turn up?
-没有
No.
-进展怎么样
Where are you at with it?
一个叫特洛克的人拿了
A guy named T-Lock has it.
一个本地穷鬼 这个人在和其中一个孩子的妈妈约会
A local lowlife who's dating one of the kids' moms.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不认识 怎么了
Nope. Why?
只是好奇
Just wondering.
我们可以…
Uh, can we... can we, um... I'm sorry.
抱歉 我们可以谈谈工作以外的事吗
Can we talk about something other than work?
拜托了 求你了
Please. Please.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
是吗
- Oh, yeah? - Mm-hmm.
我也有个想法
I have an idea, too.
跟我来
You're coming with me.
是吗 你要干吗
Oh, yeah? W-What is this?!
海伦娜区域机场
怎么了
What?
你告诉雷恩这件事了吗
Did you tell Ren about this?
-没有 -你确定吗
- Nope. - You sure?
我知道什么时候该闭嘴
I know when to keep my mouth shut.
好了 说吧
All right. Well... Go ahead.
我知道你有想法
I know you have thoughts.
她不会喜欢你背着她做事
She's not gonna like you going behind her back.
可能吧 但话又说回来 我根本不在乎
Maybe. Then again, I don't really care.
你们两个到底怎么回事
What is it with you two, anyway?
她也会把你生吞活剥
She would eat you alive, bro.
兄弟 你想都别想
Don't even go there.
我尊重她
I respect her.
她有点本事
She's got... skills.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
下次你傻傻付出的时候 问问她比利的事
Well, next time you're simping, ask her about Billy.
前男友 死去的男友
Old boyfriend. Dead boyfriend.
Ah!
别进我的镜头
Get out of my shot.
好了 下来吧 亲爱的
Okay, come on, darling!
Sat siri Akaal, uncle Ji.
欢迎来到蒙大拿 爸爸
Welcome to Montana, Dad.
真走运 你来了
Lucky you showed.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? And why's that?
我们打赌 鲍勃输了
Well, Bob lost our bet.
他一直对我们的交易存有疑虑
He was having doubts about our deal.
他说你不会回来了
Said you wouldn't be back.
是吗
Really?
我来了
Well, here I am.
你输掉了什么
What'd you lose?
把你这个死警♥察♥变成波兰熏肠的机会
Chance to turn your piggy ass into kielbasa.
小心点 鲍比小子 你太紧张了
Careful now, Bobby boy. See, you're getting all jittery.
距离奖品一步之遥时更不能紧张
You don't want to do that when you're this close to the prize.
没错 关于那件事
Yeah, about that.
整垮布拉家族
Taking down the Bhullars.
那个老头交给我 威尔·布拉
I want the old man... Veer Bhullar.
-听起来像是私人恩怨
Sounds personal.
-或许吧
Maybe.
不如你先告诉我 我的钱在哪
Well, how 'bout you tell me where my money is first
然后我们再去对付威尔·布拉
before we go tilting after Veer Bhullar?
粒径5.56 77格令 全金属护套
5.56 77 grain full metal jacket.
我能射中549米开外的目标
I am good up to 600 yards.
如果你让我做我要做的事 绝对不会牵连到我们
No need to get our hands dirty if you let me do what I do.
这不是地鼠射击 鲍勃 好吗
Yeah, this is not a gopher shoot, but...
看来你喜欢近距离射击和贴身肉搏 对吗
Oh, I see... you like it up close and personal, huh?
好了 我们跑题了
Okay, we're getting sidetracked.
我的钱呢
My money?
特洛克拿了
T-Lock has it.
-真有意思 -没错
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表