剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
你确实知道我们没必要假客气吧
You do know that we don't have to do this, right?
我觉得我们女士可以找到一种更好的方式
I like to think us girls could find a better way.
我不懂你的意思
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你当然懂
Of course you do.
我很高兴跟你相互了解
It has been so great to get to know each other.
嘿 珍妮
Hey, Jenny, Jenny.
老天 你还好吗
Hell. You okay?
我还好
I'm fine.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell happened?
鲍勃在这里设了埋伏
Bob rigged the place.
杀了两个副警长 波珀纳克也进医院了
Killed two deputies, and Poppernak's in the hospital.
老天
Jesus.
美国武装力量
罗伯特·麦金泰尔
Robert MacIntyre.
至少我们知道他的身份了
Well, at least we know who he is,
所以找到他不会很难
so it's not gonna be so hard to find him now.
鲍勃可能已经跑远了
Bob's probably already gone.
嘿 这可说不好 好吗
Hey, hey. You don't know that, okay?
我只知道两名副警长死了
All I know is I got two deputies that are dead,
我必须做点什么
and I got to do something about it.
我很高兴你来了 威尔
I'm happy you're here, Veer.
高兴吗 为什么
Hap... Happy? H-How so?
这段时间情况有点复杂
Well, things have been complicated for a bit.
我知道
I'm aware.
事情并不复杂
They weren't complicated.
你的一个手下偷了我们的东西
One of your men stole from us.
那是他自作主张
He was acting on his own,
我的钱也没找回来
and, uh, not getting my money back,
-算是交学费了 -那不是你的钱
- I think, was a fair price to pay. - It's not your money.
你总是忘记这一点 那是我们的钱
You keep forgetting that. It's our money.
你拥有的一切都是我们所赐
Everything that you have is because of us.
当然了 没问题
You bet. Sure.
所以现在怎么办
So what now?
你和我 我们的关系一直不错
You and I, we've always had a good relationship.
我希望能有办法回到正轨
I'm hoping that there's a road back to normal.
过去你对我们一直很有用
You've been useful to us in the past,
你知道的 或许你会想到办法
and, you know, maybe you'll come up with a way
在未来继续发挥作用
of being useful to us in the future,
但是首先 我需要说清楚一件事
but first, I need to make something very clear.
说吧 我洗耳恭听
Go on. I'm listening.
我们不是平等的关系
We are not equals.
我会给你最后一次机会理解这一点
I'm gonna give you one last chance to grasp this.
这是搞什么
What the hell is this?
儿子
Son?
我很乐意下命令
With pleasure.
不
No.
不 你来 儿子
No, you, beta.
不是杜鲁夫
Not Dhruv.
-什么 -你来
- What? - You.
我想让你处理这件事 我想让你亲自动手
I want you to take care of this. I want you to get your hands dirty.
这是考验
This is a test.
对你们两人都是
For both of you.
开始吧
Go on.
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
好了
That's enough.
我会告诉你什么时候才算好了
I will tell you when it's enough!
这个人威胁过你姐姐 你的家人
This man threatened your sister, your blood.
如果你不把他打倒在地
If you do not put him on the ground,
我会让杜鲁夫把你打倒
I will have Dhruv do the same to you.
这应该是你的
I believe this belongs to you.
就把它当成是遣散费吧
Consider it severance
除非你能再次证明自己有用
until you can prove yourself useful again.
嘿 你刮胡子了
Hey, you shaved.
看起来不错 更专业了
Looks good, more professional.
好吧 要怎么进行
Yeah. How's all this gonna work?
很简单
Simple.
多诺会给你们每人一个包裹
Donno's gonna give you one parcel each.
你们把包裹藏在合法货物中
You hide it with your legitimate cargo,
然后途中顺便
and then you each make a side trip
把东西送到信封里指明的目的地
to a destination indicated in these envelopes.
如果我们被搜查了怎么办
What if we're searched?
不会的 因为你们一开始就不会
You won't be, because you're not gonna give the cops a reason
给警♥察♥拦停的理由
to pull you over in the first place.
包裹送到后
Once you deliver the parcel,
收件人就会通知我们
we'll be notified by the receiver.
看起来没多少
Don't look like much.
为什么需要我们两个人
Why'd you need two of us?
分散风险
Split the risk. Okay?
好了 出发吧 抓紧时间
Let's go. Clock's ticking.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你把一切都说得这么简单
You make it all sound so easy.
有什么风险吗
What's the catch?
如果你们按照指示行动 就不会有任何风险
There is none, if you follow the instructions.
你要是不想干
And if you don't want the gig,
别人可在后面排着呢
there's always another guy in line.
-是吗 -听她的就行了 好吗
- Is that so? - Just listen to her, okay?
算了 杰
Leave it, J...
你想跟我耍威风吗 -你打算怎么做
- You want to tread on me? - W-W-What are you gonna do?
我会马上耍回去 朋友
I'll tread right back, friend.
好了 别再说大话了 杰米森
All right, enough of the cowboy crap, Jamison.
出发吧 打包好
Let's go. Pack it up.
切割肉块
你相信他们吗
You trust them?
我相信
I do.
他只是必须让所有人知道
He's just got to let everybody know
自己是个硬骨头
he's a tough guy.
是吗 硬骨头的人迟早会完蛋
Yeah? Well, tough guys get killed.
也会害我们玩完
Tough guys get us killed.
我们付钱让他开车 不是让他说话
We paid him to drive, not to talk.
你得让他知道只管开车就行
You need to tell him to do just that.
我知道了
I hear you.
你有备用计划吗
You got a backup plan?
没有 但是为了保险起见
No, but just to be safe,
我会跟着杰米森 直到他把货送过去
I'll follow Jamison till he makes the drop-off.
这个主意不错 我也会这么做
That's a good idea. I'll do the same.
这是计划外的事
That wasn't part of the plan.
需要我为你保驾护航吗
You need me to ride shotgun with you?
不用了 谢谢 我可以的
No, thanks. I got this.
瞧瞧这是什么情况
Look what we have here.
嘿 霍伊特
Hey, Hoyt.
你怎么样
How you doing?
好像该我这么问你吧
Think I should be the one asking you that.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
肋骨断裂 可能还有脑震荡
You know, cracked ribs, maybe a concussion.
一等他们告诉我没有脑损伤 我就出院
I'll be out of here as soon as they tell me my head is right.
那你估计得住一阵子院了
That could take a while.
真好笑
Ah, funny.
Yeah.
咱俩算是走运
We got lucky.
尼克斯和哈里斯就…
Nix and Harris...
我知道
I know.
烟酒枪炮及爆♥炸♥物管理局要接手案子
ATF is taking over the case,
但我一定会抓住他
but I'm gonna get this guy.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
怎么了
What?
我住院期间没人支援你了
You got no one to watch your back while I'm in here.
不会的 我还有特维斯
Oh, I got Travis.
对 卧底先生
Yeah, Mr. Undercover.
在我看来好不到哪去
It's... It's not much better, in my opinion.
不过我要奉劝一句
Not that you asked,
你也得当心他
but promise you'll watch your back with him, too.
知道了
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表