剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I'm doing.
是 你不会喜欢事情的走向的
Yeah, well, you're not gonna like how that goes.
多少次了 我不知道
How many times? I don't know.
这些人
I mean, these guys are exactly --
都是一个样 我知道
They're always the same. I know.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
性感牛仔抢先你一步了 多诺
Sexy cowboy got the drop on you, Donno.
印象深刻
That's impressive.
我们走
Let's just go.
他们带警犬搜寻了不便通行的地方
They have the dogs sweeping the "unreachables" --
河床 山脊线 之类的地方
riverbeds, ridge lines, what have you.
不明显的血迹把我们带到了河边
Faint trail of blood takes us straight to the water,
也就是说我们得拖网打捞
which means we gotta dredge the pond.
或者她受伤了 可能是伤口流的血
Or she was injured. Could be from that.
这是汤娅的
This is Tonya's.
你在这里找到的这个
You found this in here?
对 我觉得你的朋友喂鱼了
Yeah, I think your friend's fish food.
她叫汤娅 在我们找到尸体之前
Her name's Tonya, and until we find a body,
我们都要假设她还活着
we're operating under the idea that she's still out there.
抱歉 无意冒犯
Sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
继续找 佩珀耐克
Just keep looking, Poppernak.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我的错 是 霍伊特
My bad. Yes, Hoyt.
是 霍伊特
"Yes, Hoyt."
看 特拉维斯认为汤娅被带走
Look, Travis thinks Tonya was taken
是因为她知道丢失毒品和钱款
because she knew something about the missing drugs
的事情 所以要么是贩毒集团把她抓走
or money, so either the cartel has her --
这样的话 佩珀耐克可能说对了
in which case, Poppernak might be right --
要么就是特拉维斯的联♥系♥人 迪特里希抓走了她
Or Travis' contact, Dietrich, has her.
无论如何 如果他们找不到他们想要的东西
Either way, if they don't find what they're looking for,
就会发生争端
there's about to be a war.
布里杰在哪
Hey. Where's Bridger?
我们有麻烦了 布里杰失踪了
We have a problem. Bridger is gone.
什么意思 失踪了
What do you mean, "gone"?
他失踪了 我在他的车边找到了他的手♥机♥
He's gone. I found his phone by his car.
他不会随便丢下的
I mean, he wouldn't just leave it like that.
我担心他可能出事了
I'm worried something bad happened to him.
我们得找到他 立刻马上
We have to find him, like, now.
好 我们会的 我们会的
Yeah, we will. We will.
别担心
Don't worry.
没事的
It's okay.
开局不错
That was a great start.
但是我们得往深挖
But we're gonna need to dig deeper.
你能把项圈拿下来吗
Can you remove the collar for now, please?
我答应给你吃好吃的
I promised you a treat.
今天是什么日子
What is today?
我不知道
I don't know.
今天是周二 所以周二有两份奖励
Today is Tuesday, so Two-for Tuesday!
你今晚可以吃一碗麦片粥
You can have a bowl of cereal tonight
然后跟斯嘉丽度过私人时光
and, um, some private time with Scarlet.
你真是太好了 沃尔夫
That's really swell of you, Wolf.
好了 去吧
All right, go on.
现在去
Now?
去吧 - 可以吗
Go on. - Yeah?
可以
Yeah.
你好 罗纳德 嗨
Hello, Ronald. Hi.
你有什么进展了吗
Did you make any progress?
有一点
A little.
我相信你
Well, I believe in you.
你必须小心
You have to be careful.
他拿着遥控器
He has the remote for it.
所以呢
And?
你可以拿到
You could get it.
我不觉得那是好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
他今天让我谈我母亲的事
He made me talk about my mother today.
谈得怎么样
How was that?
一开始 很奇怪
It was weird, at first.
但是他是个不错的倾听者
But he's a good listener.
没错 他是
Yeah, he is.
你真♥相♥信这一套
You really believe all this crap?
我相信沃尔夫想要治愈你
Well, I believe that Wolf is trying to heal you.
我要是不需要治疗呢
What if I don't need "healing"?
他认为你需要 规矩他来定
Well, he thinks you do, and he makes the rules.
你还好吗
You okay?
和我们抓到他那天一样
It's like the day we got him.
你是说你抓到他
You mean the day you got him.
有人在吗
Anybody here?
看样子他们的假期结束了
Looks like their vacation's over.
看样子没怎么好好享受
Sure as hell didn't make much of it, either.
他们有时间在这安顿下来
They definitely had time to get comfortable.
也许不值得来这一趟
Maybe this wasn't worth the drive.
土地调查员说他看到一个符合罗纳德
Land surveyor said he saw a man matching
面部特征的人 - 杰芮
Ronald's description. Jerrie --
而且位置也和罗纳德的行迹相符
And it makes sense that Ronald wouldn't be too far away.
他之前就没离开海伦娜
I mean, if he didn't leave Helena before,
为什么现在要离开
why would he leave now?
听我说 杰芮 什么
Listen to me. Jerrie. What?
我和你一样想要抓到他 但是
I want to get him as much as you do, but I mean,
我们现在这个节骨眼
we are looking for a needle in a stack of needles
就是在大海捞针
at this point.
我会采集这个地方的指纹
I'll have the place dusted for prints.
与此同时
But in the meantime,
我得坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
什么样的事
What kind of confession?
我要承认我上网搜索你
Well, the kind where I admit to Googling you
看了你过去唱歌♥的视频
and watching old videos of you singing.
你的声线很好听
You have a great voice.
好 等等 你是在视奸我吗
Okay, hold on, are -- are you cyber-stalking me?
我觉得孩子们管这叫侦查工作
Um, I think the kids call it "sleuthing."
唱歌♥ 写歌♥
Singing, songwriting --
那是另一段生活里的事情了
that was another life.
那是在遇到罗纳德和勒加斯基之前的事情了
A life before Ronald and Legarski.
不一定要这样
Doesn't have to be.
我和他们抓走的那个女人不一样了
I'm not the only woman that they took.
那好 那些 没办法复仇的女人怎么办
Okay, what about the ones who -- who can't get revenge?
那些他将来会伤害的人怎么办
Or the ones that Ronald might hurt in the future?
我必须追查到底
I need to see this through.
如果有人能同我一道
And if there was anyone to see this through with me right now,
我很高兴有你在身边
I'm glad it's you.
你想要可乐吗
You want a cola?
你不会对我做什么奇怪的事情吧
Listen, a-are you gonna do something freaky to me?
什么 穿着内♥裤♥唱音乐剧吗
What, like sing show tunes in my undies?
对 有可能 小子
Yeah, I might, kid.
如果你不告诉我真♥相♥
And I might do worse if you don't start telling me
我可能做更坏的事情
the truth.
听着 我不知道你在说些什么
Listen, I-I really don't know what you're talking about.
说真的
Like, seriously.
你去警局
Now, you went down to the police station
报案
to file a report.
就在车祸发生之后
It was right after that wreck --
就是那个在你们秘密基地附近的那起
the one near your little hideout.
我是这么想的
Here's what I think.
我觉得你拿了不属于你的东西
I think you took something that does not belong to you.
没有 长官
No, sir.
没有 长官
No, sir.
我不 我不会那么做
I wouldn't -- I wouldn't do that.
我是 我是个好孩子
I'm -- I'm a good kid.
怎么 你以为我要伤害你
What, you think I'm gonna hurt you?
得了吧 我是执法人员
Come on, I'm an officer of the law.
不伤害孩子是底线 你明白吗
Draw the line at hurting kids, you know?
我给儿童棒球联盟当教练
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表