剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
但这个可说不定
But you don't know that for sure.
他帮你逃跑了
He helped you get away.
我说不好 我…
I don't know.
我们…我们能…
I... Can... Can we just...
我们聊聊别的事吧
Let's just talk about something else.
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
我要去办公室了 我得返回工作
I'm going back to the office. I need to get back to work.
丹尼斯说马克和杰丽 一直在帮我查漏补缺
Denise said Mark and Jerrie have been picking up the slack for me.
他们能暂时顶替你 -对 我知道
- They got you covered. - Yeah. I know.
我…我得做点什么
I just... I need to do something.
必须遵守职业道德
It's that work-ethic thing.
我爸爸教会我的
Got it from my dad.
你确定自己准备好了吗
You sure you're ready?
要试试才知道 所以看情况吧
I won't know until I try, so we'll see, I guess.
谢谢 谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you. For everything.
不客气
Of course.
你得当心 珍妮
You need to be careful, Jenny.
我在尽量
Trying.
不 我不能保证会接你的案子 但你可以预约一下
No, I can't promise we'll take your case, but you can set up an appointment.
积压的工作又来了
- More backlog. - Mm-hmm.
“出轨的配偶”
"Cheating spouse."
“出轨的配偶”
- "Cheating spouse." - Mm-hmm.
这是什么 “零售失忆症”
What's this? "Retail amnesia"?
这案子挺有意思的
Oh, that's a good one.
当事人觉得自己的一个孩子
So, she thinks that one of her children
在用自己的信♥用♥卡♥网购
has been using her credit card to shop online,
但她丈夫说是她自己
but her husband claims it's her.
这案子不仅听起来有意思 我感觉自己可能也有失忆症
Not only does this sound kind of fun, but I think maybe I suffer from this.
是吗
You do, hmm?
我觉得是
- I think so. - Well...
海登 亲爱的 你怎么来了
Hayden, honey, what are you doing here?
我爸爸跟你联♥系♥没
H-H-Have you heard from my dad?
没有
No. Why?
怎么了 怎么回事
What's going on?
你听说我弟弟梅森的事了吧
You heard about Mason, my brother?
听说了 真是太遗憾了 亲爱的
Yeah. I did. I'm so sorry, honey.
警方…
The police...
珍妮 贾斯汀的妈妈说他是吸毒过量而死
Jenny, Justin's mom... said it was an overdose,
我爸爸否认梅森在吸毒
and my dad's in denial that he was using.
总之 他昨晚不见了
Anyways, last night, he disappeared.
不见了吗
Disappeared?
他没回家
Didn't come home.
也把手♥机♥丢在了家里
Left his phone, too.
好吧 这确实让人担心
Okay, that's concerning.
我妈妈说你之前是他的担♥保♥人
My mom said you used to be his sponsor,
上次出现不顺时 他来找你
and last time, when things got bad, he came to you,
我就… 我想着或许…
and I just... I thought maybe...
该死
Yeah.
你觉得是怎么回事
What do you think happened?
保险箱里的手♥枪♥也不见了
The gun in his safe is gone.
我担心他会伤害自己
I think he could have hurt himself.
不是吧
Oh, no.
你报♥警♥没
Did you call the police?
这要怎么跟警♥察♥说呢
And tell them what?
你能帮我找到他吗
Can you help me find him?
我们会尽力而为
We'll see what we can do.
首先要给我们提供一张近照和其他信息
We'll need a recent photograph and some information first.
他带钱包没
Did he bring his wallet with him?
应该带了 问这个做什么
I-I... I think so.
我们可以从钱包查起
- Why? - We can start there.
调查他的自动取款机和信♥用♥卡♥记录
Track his ATM and credit cards.
谢谢 -不会有事的
- Thank you. - It's gonna be okay.
你来对地方了 好吗
You came to the right place, okay?
我一看到卡车便明白了
I saw the truck, and I just knew.
珍妮 你差点没命
Jenny, you could've been killed.
我们得立刻回去 申请搜查令 然后突击搜查那个实验室
We need to go back right now, pull a warrant, and raid that lab.
搜查令吗 你没有向我提供任何物证
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Warrant? You brought me no physical evidence.
证据就在那里
The evidence is there.
我们回去收集就行 -听着…
- We just need to go back and seize it... - Listen.
-在他们转移之前
... before they have a chance to move it.
我跟你一样 也想扳倒这些人
I want these people to go down as much as you do.
那就做出正确的选择 申请搜查令
Then do the right thing. Pull a warrant.
珍妮 如果我拿着搜查令过去 结果扑了个空
Jenny, if I go in there with a flimsy warrant
咱俩可能会丢掉饭碗
and we whiff, it could mean my job and yours.
一个叫梅森的孩子死了
A kid... Mason Ford... is dead.
其他孩子也会有生命危险
Others are gonna die.
我们得阻止他们
We need to stop them.
你完全确定那里有证据吗
Are you absolutely sure the evidence is there?
不然我也不会跟你说
I wouldn't ask otherwise.
好吧 我会弄到搜查令
All right, I'll get you your warrant.
-你去集结一组人马 -谢谢
- Go assemble a team. - Thank you.
可怜的海登
Poor Hayden.
弟弟死于非命 爸爸还冲动无脑
Lose her brother, then have her father spin out.
那感觉一定很糟心
Must be awful.
希望我们不是在浪费时间
I hope we're not wasting our time here.
经理说如果理查德进来 他一定会看到
The manager said he would've seen Richard come in.
或许我们还是再去他上班的地方看看
Maybe we should go by his work again.
拜托 那个经理磕嗨了
Please. The manager was so stoned,
就是龙♥卷♥风♥经过 他都不会注意到
he wouldn't see a tornado go by.
理查德在这里租了两年的仓库
Richard's had a unit here for two years,
他唯一的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录 是在离这里一个街区的地方
and then the only hit on his credit card was a block away?
这不可能是巧合
- That can't be a coincidence. - Oh.
我明白了 你在秀大脑
I see how it is. Dropping knowledge.
你有更好的主意吗
You got something better?
-没有 -那好
- No. - All right, then.
跟我走
Follow my lead.
没问题
Happily.
你看
Look.
厨房♥ 书
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
伙计
Buddy.
嘿 不 我们不会伤害你
Hey, hey, no, no, no. We're... We're not gonna hurt you.
我们是来帮忙的
We're... We're here to help.
Ah.
-你没事吧
- Ahh. - You good?
-怎么回事
What happened?
我朋友梅森的爸爸找到我 开始问我各种问题
My friend Mason's dad grabbed me and started asking all these questions.
什么问题
About what?
他想知道谁卖♥♥给了梅森毒品
He wanted to know who sold Mason the drugs.
你怎么说的
And what'd you say?
我跟他说去靴跟酒吧问问 大多数人都在那里交易
I told him to ask around the Boot Heel. That's where most people get their stuff.
看来我们要去一趟靴跟酒吧了
Looks like we're going to the Boot Heel.
杜鲁夫死了吗
Dhruv is dead?
对 但没人从实验室拿走任何东西
Yes, but no one took anything from the lab.
分销不会受到影响
Distribution won't be, uh... disrupted.
Waheguru.
Waheguru.
怎么没人支援他
Uh, where was his backup?
为什么没有安装摄像头
Why weren't the security camera installed?
这事儿本来在我的清单上 我打算去装的
It was on my list. I was gonna get it done.
不 杰格特 我不想听你找借口
No, Jagat, I don't want to hear your excuses.
我就不该让你负责
I was wrong to put you in charge.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
杜鲁夫跟你亲如兄弟
D-Dhruv was a... a brother to you.
现在你手上沾了他的血
Now his blood is on your hands.
-雷恩 我还是先走…
Ren, I think I should excuse myself.
-不 斯通先生
No, Mister Stone.
你顶替杜鲁夫 负责安保工作
You will step into Dhruv's position and provide security.
尤其是现在我们没有嫌疑人 谁都有可能是肇事者
Especially since we don't have a suspect. It could be anyone.
如果是卡浦尔家族 那就不妙了
If it's the Kapoors, that's, like... not good.
现在还不确定
Yeah, we don't know that.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表