剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
**I get so emotional, baby*
*一时间我柔情涌起
**Every time I think of you...*
*心中只念深爱的你
Is that an angel?
天使降临人间了吗
I think it's a Tucker.
我看是塔克尔降临浴间了
Hey hey... Hey, Tucker!
爱你爱你 塔克尔
Oh my God, mrs. Wheeler! I'm naked!
我的天咧 维勒太太 我光着呢
Sorry! I'm still naked!
抱歉啦 我还是光着
Well, I guess it's true what they say:
有句话说的好啊
Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子
What is so important that you had to drag me out of the shower?
啥事重大得你连我洗完澡都等不及
I need you to sing as a Wheeler at the block party karaoke-off!
我需要你装成维勒家的人参加街区歌♥唱大赛
I'm in! great! Okay.
我加入 太好了 很好
Can you do what you were doing in there out here?
你能在外面重现你刚才在里面的风采吗
Yeah.
当然
You meant the singing, right?
你指的是唱歌♥的部分 对吧
My God. It's been forever since I've been up here.
天啊 已经有多久没来过这了
I don't remember it being so roomy.
我当时可没觉得这里这么宽敞
Well, maybe because you were a lot roomier back then.
大概因为你当年可比现在宽大得多
Thank you for coming with me to say goodbye.
谢谢你陪我来向树屋告别
God, I love this tree house.
我真喜欢这树屋啊
I can't believe they're tearing it down.
真不敢相信就要拆掉了
Aren't you upset?
你不难过吗
I've actually got a three-bedroom in the city now,
我现在在城里有间三居室的大房♥子
so I'm good.
所以 我不难过
Well, this fort was everything to me.
这座树堡对我而言可重要得多
I mean, when I was up here, everything was perfect.
当我躲在这里的时候 一切都那么完美
I didn't hate my mom. I wasn't fat.
既不恨我妈 也不愁肥胖问题
I had friends.
还有朋友陪着
You had Danny.
就一个丹尼陪着你
Well, he was enough.
有他陪着就够了
I just-- I felt really safe.
我感觉 真的很安全
Now if only you could feel that way with me.
现在只要你对我也是这种感觉
Are you sure I can't tell people we're a couple?
你确定我真的不能告诉别人我们是一对吗
Hey, Orchard Lane! Oh my god, Ben.
喂 奥查德巷 天呐 本
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm not ready, okay? We're not ready.
我没有准备好 好吗 我们都没有准备好
Yes, we are. We are like this tree house--
我们都准备好了 就像这个树屋
solid, dependable and we'll withstand the test of time.
坚固 独♥立♥ 而且禁得起时间的考验
We're here because they're ripping it out by it's roots.
我们来这里是因为他们要把这棵树砍掉
Shut up and kiss me.
闭上嘴吻我就行了
Wait, what is that?
等等 那是什么
"D.W. + R.P."?
DW加RP
"Danny Wheeler loves Riley Perrin"?
"丹尼·维勒爱莱丽·佩林"
Have you ever seen this?
你看到过这个吗
Really? "D.W. + R.P."?
不是吧 DW加RP
I can't believe you used to be in love with her.
我真不敢相信你曾经爱过她
Love? Who said anything about love?
爱 谁说什么爱了
I know I didn't. I mean, I'm sure if it was anything,
我知道我没说 就算以前有
it was nothing more than a crush.
肯定也只是一时的迷恋
Yeah, it isn't anything. I didn't do it.
对啊 什么都不是 不是我做的
If I did, I think I'd remember.
如果我做了 我觉得我会记得的
I wonder what these letters "T.L.A." stand for.
我在想这个TLA代表什么
"True love always."
"真爱永远"
You did do it!
就是你做的
Wait. So that means you really did
等等 那也就是说你以前
used to have feelings for Riley?
真的对莱丽有感觉
What? No!
什么 没有
Who can even remember? We were kids.
谁还记得啊 那时候还是孩子
Let's move on! Let's talk about something else.
这话题已经过去了 来聊聊别的事吧
Something more exciting like how Ben and Riley are back together!
聊点更开心 比如本和莱丽是怎么复合的
Excuse me? That's right. Congratulations.
什么 对的 恭喜你们
I'm sorry. How did you know that Ben and I were back together?
不好意思 你们是怎么知道本和我复合了
Danny told me. Ben told me.
丹尼跟我说的 本跟我说的
Is there, uh, something that you wanna tell me?
你有没有什么事情 想要跟我说的
God, Ben! I thought we agreed.
天呐 本 我以为我们约好了
Riley, I'm just excited. Why aren't you excited?
莱丽 我就是很兴奋嘛 为什么你不兴奋
Well, because what if you change your mind?
因为如果你改变主意了怎么办
I'm not going to! Well, what if I don't believe you?
我不会的 如果我不相信你呢
I mean, what if you break my heart again?
我是说 如果你再伤我的心怎么办
Because history shows you're pretty good at that.
因为你的过去表明你特别擅长这个
So that's what this is about-- the past.
所以归根究底就是 过去的事
Are you ever gonna let it go?
你就不能对此释怀了吗
It's a lot to let go, Ben.
那要释怀的太多了 本
Is it? Look, I get that I was an immature jerk,
是吗 我知道我以前是个幼稚的混♥蛋♥
but I've been genuinely trying to change
但是我一直在真心地改过
and it's still not enough for you.
但你还是不满意
It's never gonna be enough for you.
你永远都不会满意
You know what? Don't worry about having to tell anyone.
好吧 别担心这事会被我告诉别人了
Because from where I'm standing, Riley,
因为在我看来 莱丽
there's nothing to tell.
没什么可告诉别人的事
Ben. Whatever.
本 随便吧
I know we should've left, but it was getting really good.
我知道我们早该走人 但这场戏太有看头了
So I was under the impression that you only had two sons.
我以前以为你只有两个儿子
Yeah. Yeah, we adopted this little guy, huh?
是的 没错 我们收养了这个小家伙
Ben and Danny just had to have him.
本和丹尼没他不行
Hi, I'm Tucker Wheeler,
你好 我是塔克尔·维勒
The only Wheeler with a future.
唯一一个有前途的维勒
Well, I don't care how many sons you have.
我不在乎你有多少个儿子
Looks like your days of ruling this block are over!
看来你称霸这条街的日子结束了
So much for your future.
你的前途也到此为止了哈
Okay.
好吧
Second place? Well, you can't blame Emma.
第二名 不能怪艾玛
She took first in the baby wrestling contest.
婴儿摔跤比赛她得了第一名呢
Well, I'm not blaming her. I'm blaming you two.
我没怪她 我怪你们俩
How could you come in last in the wheelbarrow race?
你俩怎么得了手推车比赛最后一名呢
Oh my god, you're do heavy. Come on, just lift me up!
我的天 你太重了 快 把我举起来
I'm trying! Why are they so fast?
我在努力 他们怎么那么快
Oh my god!
我的天啊
Yeah, we probably didn't think that one all the way through.
可能是因为我俩没玩明白
Okay, we really only have two chances left
好吧 我们只剩下两个机会
to take this thing-- karaoke and pie eating.
冲击第一名了 卡拉ok和吃馅饼
You, go warm up your vocal cords. You, go find Ben.
你 去把声带热身一下 你 去找本
Oh, no need, Georgie's got it.
不需要 乔琪能搞定
She loves pie. She weighs less than a pie!
她喜欢吃馅饼 她还没馅饼重呢
Hey, Tuck. Tucker.
嗨 塔克 塔克尔
Hey, have you seen Riley?
看见莱丽了吗
I think I may have overreacted
我想我可能对
to the whole me-and-her-dating thing
我和她约会的事反应过度了
Oh, by the way, me and Riley are dating again.
顺便说一句 我和莱丽又在一起了
Wow. You really can talk anybody into anything, can't you?
你还真是三寸不烂之舌啊 是吧
For your information,
提醒你一下
I'm about to do something so romantic,
我要做件非常非常浪漫的事
she's gonna wanna marry me...
她会感动得嫁给我
In three or four years. Let's not get crazy.
当然是三四年以后吧 咱脑子得清醒点
Go! Go!
加油 加油
Stop chewing! It's slowing you down!
别嚼了 越嚼越慢
Come on, baby! You are so hot right now.
加油宝贝 你现在性感死了
YES! YES
赢了 太好了
In your pie holes, suckers!
慢慢吃吧 逊咖们
That was amazing. What's next?
感觉好极了 下一项是什么
Apple bobbing? Cage fighting? Pig wrestling?
咬苹果 牢笼大战 和猪摔跤
I'm ready for anything.
我都准备好了
My niece. We're a very close family.
我侄女 我们家非常亲密
Hey. Hey, Tucker, have you seen Ben?
塔克尔 看见本了吗
And why are you stretching?
为什么做伸展运动
Oh, silly, off-key, out-of-tune Riley.
五音不全的小傻瓜莱丽啊
If I don't stretch it here, it don't come out here.
要是我不伸展开 嗓子就不亮了
Okay, I just-- I really need to talk to him,
好吧 我真的要和他谈谈
'cause I think I kind of overreacted,
因为我觉得我有点反应过度
But-- but who could blame me for not trusting him?
但谁又能因为我不信任他而怪我呢
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表