剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
a chubby little know-it-all,
圆胖的万事通小姐
and then failed the bar three times.
还连续三次都没通过律师考试的事呢
Yeah. That's pretty much it.
是啊 差不多就是这样
And to think...
亏姐还惦记着你...
I stole you an eye mask.
帮你多偷了副眼罩
Her last words to me were "I will get even with you."
她和我说的最后一句话是 "我要报复你"
There's no way that Stephanie didn't recognize me.
斯蒂芬妮不可能没认出我
Maybe you weren't as big a deal to her
或许你对她来说不算啥
as you thought you were.
没你想的那么重要
Oh, trust me, I was a big deal.
相信我 我不是一般人
That was the year I had that awesome faux-hawk.
那年我留着朋克头
Well, this is a little awkward.
有点尴尬
Any chance you guys would believe I wore this outfit two days in a row?
你们相信我连续两天穿了一样的衣服吗
Hi, Stephanie.
嗨 斯蒂芬妮
Ben.
本
Hey, how's it going?
嗨 你好吗
Didn't know you spent the night.
不知道你在这儿过夜
Yeah, well, that Tucker can be very persuasive.
是啊 塔克尔哄人真有一套
So persuasive I'm actually late to meet Riley.
哄得我见莱丽迟到了
I'll see you.
再见
Oh my god.
老天啊
Can you not see it? She's a monster.
你没看出来吗 她是个怪物
Of all the guys in New York,
纽约这么多男人
she's dating my roommate?
偏偏和我室友约会
And after two days, she's best friends with Riley?
两天后就和莱丽成了闺蜜
Coincidence? I don't think so.
巧合吗 我可不觉得
So you really think she's doing all of this
所以你真的认为她做这一切
just to get even with you?
仅仅是为了报复你吗
Hey, I make women do things.
女人们会因为我做出一些事来
Not always good things,
不总是好事
but things.
但会做出一些事来
Hold the door.
别关门
How's it going?
还好吗
Oh, you know how it's going.
你知道的
It's just you and me now, Steph.
现在只有你和我了 斯蒂芬
You can quit pretending.
就不要装了
Should I pretend that I have any idea
我应该假装知道
what you're talking about?
你在说什么吗
Oh, okay. Fine.
好吧 好吧
Maybe one of these catchy little phrases
也许这几句好记的话
will jog your memory.
能让你想起来
"Get off my couch!
"滚下我的沙发"
"Get off my property!"
"别碰我的东西"
Or my personal favorite,
还有我最喜欢的这句
"Get off my sister!"
"别碰我妹妹"
Oh my god.
我的天呐
You are still such a self-centered jerk.
你仍然是个自私的混♥蛋♥
Ah-ha! You do remember me.
你确实记得我
I knew it.
我就知道
Yes, Ben. I remember you.
是的本 我记得你
I think I actually paid for that T-shirt.
我想你这T恤还是我付钱买♥♥的呢
Well, I'm not gonna let you get back at me by using Tucker.
我才不会让你利用塔克尔报复我呢
How am I using Tucker?
我怎么利用塔克尔了
I never would have gone out with him
要是知道他是你室友
if I knew he was your roommate.
我才不和他约会
But there you were,
但既然遇到你了
so I thought we could both be cool
我希望我们俩都能冷静
and pretend we never happened.
假装什么都没发生过
Oh, is that what we're doing?
就是现在这个样子吗
You know what? I can't do this.
知道吗 我做不来
I can't come over here and worry about running into you
每次来这里想见塔克尔
every time I want to see Tucker.
我都担心会遇到你
What are you saying?
你在说什么啊
I have to break up with him.
我必须和他分手
Feel free to tell him why.
随便告诉他个什么原因
Would you change your mind if I paid you back for the t-shirt?
还你这身T恤的钱能改改主意吗
So remember ladies, today is all about fun.
女士们请记住 今天的主题就是玩
Not as much fun as suing people.
虽然没有起诉那么爽
But if someone were to slip and fall,
但要是有人滑倒了
maybe we can kill two birds with one stone.
或许能在玩的时候捞着个案子
Go enjoy.
玩去吧
Ms. Jensen, hi.
詹森女士 你好
I just wanted to introduce you to Stephanie,
给你介绍一下斯蒂芬妮
my plus one, gal pal, confidante.
我邀请来的 女伴 闺蜜
Because you know, if I'm anything,
因为你知道的 我嘛
it's a girl who loves girls.
是那种喜欢女生的女生
As friends.
朋友那种喜欢
Well, sorry to hear about your little scheduling snafu.
很遗憾听说你的日程有点冲突
Bonnie called and told me.
邦妮打电♥话♥告诉我的
Bonnie called you?
邦妮给你打电♥话♥了吗
Yeah. She said you'd forgotten you already had plans with stephanie.
是啊 她说你忘了和斯蒂芬妮有约了
Oh, she couldn't have been more lovely about it.
这一点上她真是太可爱了
Really? I'm sorry.
真的吗 冒昧问一句
We're talking about bonnie wheeler, right?
你说的是邦妮·维勒 对吗
Yep!
没错
Hey, maggie-mae.
嗨 亲爱滴
You ready to get our rub on?
准备好去按♥摩♥了吗
Whoa, this place is on fire,
这地方太赞啦
Isn't it, Riley, huh?
是不是啊 莱丽
Oh, she's my plus one.
我的伴儿来啦
All you had to do was just keep your mouth shut.
你本来只要闭上嘴就行
Why couldn't you just leave it alone?
你怎么就憋不住呢
Well, if I knew that, I would have left it alone.
我要知道是怎么回事 不就憋住了么
I just got a text from Stephanie.
斯蒂芬妮刚给我发了条短♥信♥
I think she's gonna break up with me.
貌似她要和我分手了
What? Why would she do that?
啥子 她跟你分手做什么
You don't know why she would do that, do you?
你不知道她为什么要分手对吧
No, I don't know.
我不知道啊
I mean, we just had our first sleepover.
她才刚开始在我这过夜
That's probably it.
肯定因为这个
Look, man, she just said she needs to talk to me
她说她一做完按♥摩♥
as soon as she gets home from the spa.
就要来找我谈谈
You know what? I'm gonna call her right now.
不行 我现在就给她打回去
No no no no, you can't call her.
不行不行 你不能打
This isn't the kind of thing you want to do over the phone.
这种大事怎么能在电♥话♥上谈
Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna go down there,
你说得对 我这就去找她
and I'm gonna make her talk to me face-to-face.
让她当面跟我谈谈
Wait, now?
慢着 现在就去
No no no. You can't go down there now.
不成 你现在可不能去
Why not? Because...
为什么 因为...
Because you need to figure out what you're gonna say.
因为你要先好好想想该说什么
You need to lay out your arguments
你需要厘清你的观点
and convince her she's making the biggest mistake of her life.
让她相信和你分手是她这辈子最大的错误
Yeah.
对哈
Yeah, you're right, Danny. Thanks.
你说得对 丹尼 多谢你
All right, Stephanie,
你等着 斯蒂芬妮
Here's five reasons why you should not break up with me.
我这就跟你说说不该和我分手的五大理由
Number one, I'm a catch.
第一条 我是个万人迷
And number two, I make good lists.
第二条 我拉的一手好清单
Okay, perfect. Now we just need to convince Stephanie
太好了 我们得赶在塔克尔列完单子之前
not to break up with Tucker before he finishes that list.
说服斯蒂芬妮不要和他分手
Go go go go go.
冲 冲 冲
This is lovely, Marge.
这太美妙了 玛吉
And I have to say, my first group massage.
我跟你说 这是我第一次集体按♥摩♥
Well, at a spa.
我指在SPA中心做的
you two,
你俩
less talk, more relax!
少说话 多放松
Yeah, this is us.
好 我们的位置在这
Oh, I am so sorry, ladies.
抱歉了 两位
There's been some sort of scheduling mix-up.
有人给你们安排错了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表