剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
So it's over
所以西格玛·贝塔·卡帕会
for Sigma Beta Kappa.
结束了
Wow, man. That's a really sad story.
兄弟 这真是个悲伤的故事
Well, good luck.
祝你们好运哈
Mom, you coming?
妈 你走吗
Yeah yeah, in a minute.
走 马上
Sorry I can't help you out, kid.
抱歉我帮不了你 孩子
But...
但是...
I mean, Danny would have figured out
丹尼最后总会发现
what kind of person Georgie is eventually, right?
乔琪是个什么样的人 对吧
Totally. It's good she's gone.
肯定的 她走了是好事
You know what? I couldn't even pledge if I wanted to,
就算我想做预备会员也不行
so I shouldn't feel guilty, right?
所以我不应该觉得内疚 对吧
Oh my god, no.
天呐 当然不用
You feel guilty when you break up your best friend's
你搞砸自己死党的恋情
relationship just to get even with his girlfriend.
只为报复他女朋友的时候你才该内疚
Which I didn't do.
但是我没有
Which is why...
所以...
I do not feel guilty.
我没觉得内疚
Hey, delusion one and two.
逃避一号♥和逃避二号♥
This just in--
这下正好...
You're both horrible people.
你俩反正也不是什么好人
Mom, I had to.
妈 我是被逼无奈
I thought Emma's college fund was at stake.
我以为艾玛的大学基金遇险了
Well, congratulations, man.
恭喜你 帅哥
Your savings plan was about as lame as that frat house. Yeah.
你的拯救计划跟那个兄弟会一样烂
If you're trying to make me feel guilty...
如果你是想让我觉得内疚的话...
It's working.
你成功了
Look, I mean-- yeah, sure,
我是说... 是 当然了
their party skills were pathetic
他们的派对技能很可悲
and the only girl they could get was your mom.
唯一能把到的妹子也只有你妈了
But...
但是...
at least they had each other.
至少他们还有彼此
You know what, Tucker? You're right.
塔克尔 你说得对
You may speak frat,
你会说兄弟会黑话
but I parlez vous partay.
我可会组织趴体
Let's go help those nerds.
我们去帮帮那些书呆子吧
Who's with me?
谁跟我一起
Really?
真的吗
I just called Georgie's office.
我刚给乔琪的办公室打电♥话♥了
She's actually flying home to London.
她真飞回伦敦去了
I drove her out of the country.
我把她赶出国了
Can we at least acknowledge how impressive that is?
我们可以先佩服一下这本事吗
Georgie!
乔琪
Georgie, wait!
乔琪 等等
Riley?
莱丽
Excuse me, pardon me.
劳驾 借过
Sorry. What are you doing here?
抱歉 你来这干什么
How did you even get in?
你怎么进来的
Not easy.
说来话长
Security had no sense of romance.
保安真不懂情调
Finally had to buy a ticket.
搞得我只好买♥♥张票
To London? Newark.
去伦敦的吗 纽瓦克
It's the London of New Jersey.
那里号♥称新泽西的伦敦
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
Okay? I can't let you walk away from this relationship.
我不能让你就这么走了
I don't think I have a choice.
我别无选择
You do.
怎么会
You do have a choice.
你有的
All right, 'cause you can get on that plane
要么坐上飞机
and fly away from possibly
从此远离那些
the best thing that ever happened to you,
发生在你身上的幸福美满
or you can come back with me
要么跟我回去
and say yes.
重拾过去
Say yes to love.
重拾爱情
Nothing will change between us.
我俩之间不会有结果的
It will. It will change.
怎么会 当然会有
That's what I'm saying. It'll be different.
就像我所说的 会不一样的
I promise.
我保证
You and me...
你和我...
We'll start over.
我们重新来过
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Oh, we're not--
我们不是...
You know what? Never mind.
没事儿了
Well, I guess you don't have to
我想你再也不必
leave the country for good now.
离开这个国家了吧
Leave the country?
离开这个国家
It's a two-day trip to London for the magazine.
我去伦敦是为了杂♥志♥的事儿 就两天
I had postponed it for Danny's banquet.
我已经因为丹尼的庆功宴把事儿给推迟了
Well, you might want to have a little chat with your assistant.
你最好找你助手谈谈吧
She can be kind of vague.
她连个话都说不清楚
Looks like these guys are finally catching on.
这些人终于开窍了
Dude, I just found a goat in one of the bedrooms
老兄 我刚发现卧室里有个色鬼
and a pledge glued to the ceiling.
和一个新人打得正火热呢
I couldn't be prouder.
真是太自豪了
Hey, when you're blessed with so much coolness,
赠人玫瑰
sometimes it just feels good to give back.
手有余香嘛
Hey, guys!
伙计们
We've recruited enough pledges to save the house.
我们已经招到足够多的新人来保住社团了
I can't thank you enough.
感激不尽
Hey, you're welcome.
别客气
And if I ever get around to going to college,
如果我有机会上大学
I will definitely pledge here...
我也会来这当新人
If none of the cool houses will have me.
如果那些更酷的社团都不要我的话
Well, if you will excuse me,
失陪一下
I have to go show brother Todd here
我要带陶德四处去逛逛了
how he can use his high G.P.A. to get a cheerleader.
说不定他能搞到个啦啦队美女
It's mathematically possible.
这可是有科学根据的
Oh, hey, Danny.
丹尼
You and the team really came through.
你和你的队友都来了
I appreciate it.
我很感激
What can I say?
怎么说呢
The guys respond well to the words
你们的广♥告♥反响不错
"Free beer and college girls."
"免费啤酒和大学妹子"
Now if I can just get Georgie out of my head,
现在如果我不去想乔琪
then I might actually enjoy myself.
或许我能更放松
Or maybe if you actually saw her,
或许你看到她
It would be even better.
你会更好受点
Hey.
嘿
Look who I ran into randomly
看看我不小心遇到谁了
doing nothing, going nowhere.
当然我什么都没干哪里都没去哈
So what have I missed?
我错过了什么吗
Besides you.
除了你以外
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
So, you still think we're horrible people?
还觉得我们是两个烂人吗
Horrible people who can sleep tonight.
今晚可以安睡的两个烂人
Together?
一起睡吗
Not a chance.
你想太多了
Hi. Bonnie.
嗨 我叫邦妮
Delta baba ghanoush.
最爱三角洲巴巴加诺什[一种北非食物蘸料]
I'm a student, you're a student.
我是学生 你也是学生
Want to form a student union?
想组织个学生会不
Aah! Oh my god. Hi, there.
天哪 你好啊
Don't we have chemistry together?
我们是不是一起上过化学课啊
Class and the other kind?
一个班什么的
Want to form a compound?
想跟我来点化合反应不
Hi, Bonnie Wheeler.
嗨 我是邦妮·维勒
Divorced 40-something mother of two
40岁 离异 两个孩子的妈
with a granddaughter and even a grander sense of adventure.
还有个外孙女 很具有冒险精神
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表