剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, pretty much.
必须的
It wasn't easy shoving you in that locker.
把你塞进锁柜可不容易
Oh, try it now, pretty boy.
再来试试啊 娘炮
Okay, okay. I think we're kind of missing the point here.
好啦好啦 跑题了
Yes yes.
没错
One of you is the lucky winner
只有一个幸运儿
of this beautiful, fully grown daughter.
是这位美丽的 发育成熟的女士的爸爸
Yeah, well, not without a DNA test and a court order.
没错 一切断言不能没有亲子鉴定和法庭的命令
I don't know what the two of you are pulling,
我不知道你们在打什么主意
but I've had enough.
不过我受够了
You know what? Me too.
知道吗 我也是
And to think,
想想看
I was gonna rename the crapnut after you.
我还打算把"屁话"蛋糕改成你的名字呢
Wait. Wait wait wait--
等等 等等
You know what the craziest part of this whole thing is?
知道从头到尾最疯狂的是什么吗
You may have been conceived in the back of a Pinto.
你妈可能是在车后座怀上你的
Knock knock.
我来啦
Mom!
妈
I got you that robe for christmas.
那件睡袍是我送你的圣诞礼物
Daniel, forgive me for having relations with your mother.
丹尼尔 原谅我和你妈妈的行为
I feel horrible about it.
我觉得这是很恶劣的行为
And I may need to be punished.
可能需要因此得到爱的惩戒
Oh, you're so bad. You're so bad.
你太坏了 你个坏淫
Thanks for the apology, but I'm a little more worried
谢谢你的道歉 但我更担心的是
about what you're gonna say to Tucker.
你怎么和塔克尔说
Well, we will discuss this maturely
我们会以成年人的身份谈一谈
and face it head on.
然后勇敢地面对
Mrs Wheeler?
维勒太太
Hide me!
把我藏起来
Just a minute. Just a minute.
等一下 等一下
Come in.
进来吧
Hey, Mrs. Wheeler.
你好 维勒太太
You really do sit around in your robe all day.
你还真是整天穿着睡袍啥也不干
Ha! That's funny.
真有意思
Good visit. All right, thanks for stopping by.
来得好啊 谢谢你过来
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
I feel like my family's falling apart,
我觉得我的家要完蛋了
and if that happens,
如果真的这样
Mrs. Wheeler, I'll be lost.
维勒太太 我会不知所措
Poor little Tuck-Tuck.
可怜的小塔塔
I really feel for you.
真同情你
But you know what? Now is not a good time.
但你知道吗 现在谈这个不合适
So perhaps I could call you tomorrow,
我明天给你打电♥话♥吧
Or better yet, I'll email you, okay?
要不我给你写邮件好吗
Bye bye bye bye bye. Wait, Mrs. Wheeler
拜拜拜拜 等等维勒太太
I feel horrible.
我感觉很糟
I don't think I really thought about
我没想到离婚的事儿
how that divorce might affect Tucker.
会对塔克造成那么大的影响
Mrs. Wheeler, I just don't--
维勒夫人 我不...
Hey, Tuck.
嘿 塔克
I found your dad. He was in the closet.
我刚找到你爹了 他刚才在衣柜里呢
But not the same one my dad was in.
但不是我爸以前躲的那个"柜"
Tucker!
塔克
Tucker, stop!
塔克 站住
You have to talk to me. No, I don't.
你必须要和我谈谈 没必要
Tucker Thurgood Marshall Dobbs, get out here.
塔克·瑟古德·马歇尔·多布斯 给我过来
You can't hide from me forever.
你不能一辈子不见我吧
Yes, I can! I got this.
当然可以 让我来
Wait. No no no. No no no no no.
等等 不 不 不
What are you doing? Stop. Stop it.
你要干吗 住手 住手
Stop it!
放我下来
I have nothing to say to him.
我跟他没有什么好说的
Well, I've got plenty to say to you.
是吗 但我有很多想说的
Oh, actually I've got plenty to say to you too.
是嘛 那咱爷俩好好唠唠
Turn me around.
掉个头
Tucker, this isn't about you.
塔克 这与你无关
I'm a grown man, and I deserve some happiness.
我是个成年人了 我理应过得幸福
And that crazy woman makes you happy?
那个疯女人让你幸福了吗
Honestly, whether or not Bonnie rocks my world
坦白说 不管邦妮有没有让我幸福
isn't any of your business.
这都与你无关
Put me down.
放我下来
Tucker, one day you're gonna learn
塔克 总有一天你会知道
that the goal of raising a family
养活一个家庭
takes precedence over your own happiness.
远比个人幸福重要
But when the hard part is over
但当艰苦的日子都过去了
and the kids are grown,
孩子也长大了
you wake up one morning and you say
有一天你醒来 你发现
"Who is this woman next to me?
睡在我旁边的这个是谁啊
and why does she hate me so much?"
她为什么这么恨我啊
I had no idea you were so unhappy.
我真不知道原来你过得这么不如意
Well, I was never willing to admit it
我本不想说的
until I saw you following your dreams.
直到我看见你追求着你的梦想
So you're saying this is my fault?
瞅你这意思 是想说这都是我的错吗
No, I'm saying I have you to thank.
不 我要说的是谢谢你
And I'm asking you to let my find my own way.
我也请求你让我去追求自己的幸福
Well, as long you can find your way out of that robe,
只要你不♥穿♥着这件浴袍去追求幸福
I think I'm cool.
我这就没问题
No no no. Not that cool.
别别别 我还没准备的那么好
Ben, I so appreciate you calling,
本 很感激你的来电
but I'm fine.
但我没事儿
Two boxes of tissues and four pounds of cake
两盒纸巾 四磅蛋糕
might say otherwise,
或许是有点夸张了
but I'm fine.
但我真没事儿
Riley, I'm really sorry about how all this happened.
莱丽 我很抱歉
Don't be. It's my fault.
不用 是我的错
I didn't handle it right.
我没能处理好
I don't even know what to say to them.
我甚至都不知道跟他们说什么
Well, it might be easier if you knew who you had to say it to.
如果有了确定的目标 相信你开口会更容易些
What's this?
这是什么
The results of a DNA test.
一份亲子鉴定结果
I sent in the water glasses they both used the other day,
我拿了他们前几天用过的玻璃杯
and I may or may not have stolen your toothbrush.
也许大概可能还偷了你的牙刷
Ben...
本...
I thought I wanted to know,
我原也以为我很想知道
but I realized I was only considering my feelings.
但我意识到这只是我一厢情愿
I didn't even stop to think about how this would affect them.
我甚至没有去想过这会对他们造成什么影响
And besides,
再说了
I already have a really great dad.
我现在有位很伟大的父亲
But don't you want to know who he is?
但你不想知道他是谁吗
How you came to be you?
你是怎么来的
Why you have giant feet and tiny hands?
为什么你脚大手小
This could be the greatest thing that's ever happened to you.
这或许会成为你这辈子发生过的最美好的事儿呢
He's here, isn't he?
他现在在这儿 对吧
Pretty much.
差不多啦
Hi.
嗨
I'm Riley.
我是莱丽
Your daughter.
你女儿
Tucker. What brings you by?
塔克 你怎么来了
Mrs. Wheeler, I just wanted to thank you
维勒夫人 我只是想来感谢
for everything that you've done.
你所做的一切
I know that you and my father weren't trying to hurt anyone.
我知道你和我爸试着不去伤害任何人
In fact, I think you helped him.
其实我觉得你帮了他
Gotcha!
抓到你了
All right.
好吧
Well, have a good night, Mrs. Wheeler.
那么就晚安了 维勒夫人
And remember...
同时记住...
I can stop by anytime.
我随时会过来突击检查
You are always more than welcome. Okay.
随时恭候 好的
I thought he'd never leave.
我还以为他永远不会走呢
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表