剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
What are you guys doing? That's Emma's food.
你们干什么呢 那是给艾玛吃的
Well, there's nothing left in the fridge.
冰箱里没吃的了
And we're only eating the stuff
再说我们吃的
she makes faces at. Yeah.
都是她不喜欢的 对
I mean, plus, we're just, you know,
而且 我们懒得嚼东西
we're just too lazy to chew, so.
所以吃这个正好
Knock knock. Oh my God.
叮咚 天哪
You guys are never gonna believe what I have.
你们绝对猜不到我带来了什么
Donuts? Please say donuts.
甜甜圈吗 一定得是甜甜圈啊
No, they're the time capsules we made
不 这是我们五年级时
in Ms. Birdsong's fifth grade English class.
在伯德桑老师的英文课上做的时空胶囊
Yep, they're filled with our hopes and dreams.
这里面装满了我们的希望和梦想啊
Ho ho ho! I loved Ms. Birdsong.
太好了 我可喜欢伯德桑老师了
She was always so full of life.
她教我们那会儿总是充满活力
What's she up to now?
她现在干什么呢
Well, she's dead.
她已经去世了
So, not a lot.
所以 也没那么有"活"力
Oh, this is so cool!
太棒了
My old walkie-talkie.
这是我以前的对讲机
I wanted to be able to talk to myself in the future.
我想让过去的自己跟未来的自己对话来着
Ha-ha, she made us include a picture of the person
这是她让我们放进去的
we hoped to marry someday.
未来理想结婚对象的照片
Jody, Judy, Allison, Cory.
乔迪 朱迪 艾莉森 科莉
Hey, I didn't know who was gonna grow up to be hot.
我那会儿又不知道谁长大了会性感惹火
Well, mine-- uh, no shock to anyone--
看看我的 大家都能猜得到
was you.
就是你
Never too late to make your dreams come true.
现在也还有机会实现梦想哦
Well, that dream, like Ms. Birdsong...
那个梦想 就跟伯德桑老师一样
is dead.
已经死了
Hey! My list of goals!
这是我的目标清单
Number one on the list: "Become a professional hockey player."
清单第一条 成为一名职业冰球选手
Yeah! Way to go me!
实现了 我厉害吧
All right, mine says, "Go to law school and become a lawyer."
我写的是"念法学院 成为律师"
Uh, hello, dream, meet Riley.
你好 梦想 我是莱丽
"Have my own apartment." Done.
拥有自己的公♥寓♥ 实现了
"Get married and have two boys..."
结婚 生两个男孩...
What does yours say, Ben?
还是看看你写的什么吧 本
"Knock up a stranger and have a child out of wedlock."
去睡一个陌生人 然后未婚生子
I didn't really do any of the stuff on my list.
我写的目标都没实现
Space camp-- no. College-- no.
太空露营 没露成 上大学 没上成
In fact, I didn't even finish my list.
说实话这个目标清单我都没写完
Man, I wish I could go back in time and tell my old self
我真希望穿越回去告诉以前的自己
to get his act together.
要好好努力
Wanna borrow my walkie-talkie?
要借我的对讲机用吗
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
I can't believe I'm such a loser.
真不敢相信我竟然这么失败
I never even finished that stupid box.
那个傻♥逼♥时空盒子我都没弄好
Dude, it's kind of a metaphor for your life.
老弟 这似乎比喻了你的人生啊
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Oh, a metaphor? It's a figure of speech,
比喻吗 那是一种修辞手法
in which a word or a phrase--
词或短语...
I know what a metaphor is.
我知道比喻是什么
More or less.
起码知道个大概
You know what? You're right.
其实 你说得对
I'm a father now. I gotta set some new goals.
我现在都当爹的人了 我要设定新目标
Yeah, for once in my life,
人生头一回
I'm gonna finish something that I started.
我也要善始善终一次
That's great. What are you thinking?
很好啊 你想干什么
Go to college? Start your own business?
上大学 还是自己创业
Finish pouring me that beer?
还是帮我倒好这杯啤酒
Oh, hey boys.
你们好啊
Hey. Apparently, you are still alive.
你好 明显你还活着啊
My phone would say otherwise.
那怎么跟死了一样不回个信呢
That!
那个
I'm gonna finish that.
我一定要善始善终
Are you sure you don't wanna at least try junior college?
你真的不试试至少念个大专吗
Look, I like Georgie,
我喜欢乔琪
and I think Georgie likes me too.
我觉得她也喜欢我
I guess a girl goal is better than no goal.
把追姑娘当目标也总比没目标强
Oh, you know what you should do?
你知道该怎么做吗
Not take relationship advice
我是不会向一个
from a guy who calls his ex-girlfriend
隐藏号♥码去给前女友打电♥话♥
from a blocked number just to hear her voice?
就为了听听人家声音的人取恋爱经的
Way ahead of you, bro.
我可比你高明多了 大哥
I don't do that anymore. Amy and I are friends now.
我才不那么做了呢 我跟艾米现在是朋友
Oh, then you should totally
这样啊 那你更应该
say hi to your friend who just walked in.
跟这位刚进来的朋友大声打个招呼了
What's up, Amy? What? Amy's here? Now?
嗨 艾米 什么 艾米在这
Tell her you haven't seen me. I'm not ready to be friends.
就说我不在这 我还没准备好跟她做朋友呢
Okay, relax.
别紧张
She's not here.
她不在这
But I will tell you who is.
但我告诉你谁在
The future Mrs. Ben Wheeler.
未来的本·维勒夫人
But if she wants to use her last name,
但如果她想保留自己的姓
that's totally cool too.
我也完全没问题
Wait, what is her last name?
等等 她姓什么来着
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I'm gonna contact Danny,
我准备用这个联♥系♥丹尼
and pretend I'm him from the past.
然后假装自己是过去的他
Future Danny, this is past Danny, over.
呼叫未来丹尼 我是过去丹尼
One day you will meet a man named Tucker.
有一天 你会遇到一个叫塔克的人
Do everything he tells you.
他说什么你都要照做
Give me that.
让我来
Hey, past Riley, this is future Riley.
过去莱丽 我是未来莱丽
Don't waste your youth on Ben Wheeler!
千万别把你的青春都浪费在本·维勒身上
Your youth? Please.
你的青春 别矫情了
Call me after you pluck your first gray hair.
等你拔了第一根灰毛时再来说这话吧
And it's not from your head.
而且那毛不是从你脑袋上拔下来的
Trust me, Riley. You're fine.
相信我 莱丽 你好得很
No.
不
No, I am not fine. All right?
不 我一点都不好
I picked the wrong future someone.
我给未来的自己选错了对象
God, why does love hate me when I love love so much?!
为什么我待爱情如初恋 爱情却虐我千百遍
Well, why don't you dump fifth-grade Riley,
既然这样 你为什么不甩了那个五年级的莱丽
and start dating grown-up Riley?
然后跟成熟的莱丽约会呢
Find out what she likes.
找出她喜欢什么
Then you can make a new list.
然后再列一张新的清单
A you list.
一张真正适合你的清单
Date myself. Yeah.
跟自己约会 没错
Ooh, I like that. Yeah.
我喜欢这个主意 不错吧
You just need to get out there and find out who you are.
你应该去尝试新事物 寻找真实的自我
You know, right now,
就像我吧 现在
I am taking this great dance class.
我正在上一堂超赞的舞蹈课
I actually found it by mistake.
说起来还真是误打误撞
I was super hungry and I saw this place called the salsa house.
当时我超饿的 然后就发现了这个墨西哥辣酱之屋
Hey, guys.
大伙们
You would not believe who I just talked to.
你们绝不会相信我刚跟谁讲话了
So remember, Emma,
记住了 艾玛
The guy always leads.
男生永远是主导
And if his hand slips any lower than your back,
但如果他的手不老实的话
Call me and I'll break it.
告诉叔叔 叔叔帮你打断它
Just in time for the big finish, whoo.
正好赶上咱们的完美谢幕
She is just the cutest thing ever.
她真是太可爱了
Oh, thanks.
多谢夸奖
If you like her, I can show you how I made her.
如果你喜欢她 我可以向你展示她是怎么来的
Now my next goal is putting her to bed.
现在我的下一个目标就是哄她睡觉
Because I am just accomplishing goals all over the place.
因为我就是这样一个人 不达目标誓不罢休
So, you and Ben, huh?
所以说 你和本吗
You kids have fun tonight?
今晚玩得开心吗
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表