剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, but it was just a first date,
还不错吧 但这只是初次约会
so we'll see where it goes.
看看接下来会如何吧
Well, my guess is up to the roof to look at the stars.
我猜他会带你上天台看星星
That's where he usually tries to close.
他通常就是靠这招拉近距离的
Well, who knows?
谁知道呢
Sometimes you know right away.
有时你立刻就会知道
Oh, you have an eyelash.
你掉了根睫毛
Sometimes it doesn't take more than a look.
有时只要那么一眼
You're right.
你说的没错
Sometimes it doesn't.
只要这么一眼
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
And we're back. All good?
我回来了 你们还好吗
Um, great, fine! Yeah.
好极了 真的
So it's two, three, cha cha cha.
跟我来 二 三 恰恰恰
Two, three, cha cha cha.
二 三 恰恰恰
Two, three, nah nah nah.
二 三 不乖哦
Two, three, cha cha cha.
二 三 恰恰恰
I'm just trying to feel the music.
我只是想感觉你的节奏
Well, that's not where I keep it.
我可没把它放那儿
Okay, everyone, take five.
好了 大家 休息五分钟
Take five, guys. Take five.
五分钟 各位 五分钟哈
Mrs. Wheeler! Hi!
你好啊 维勒太太
Oh my gosh. I was afraid I hadn't found the right place.
天哪 我真怕自己找错地方了
What? No. No. Wrong place.
什么 你就是来错地方了
I said date you, not date me.
我说的是跟你自己约会 不是跟我
Now we're on a double date.
这下我们就成四人约会了
And you're not my type.
你不是我喜欢的那型
All that stuff you said about what I should do with me.
你跟我说的 我要去发现自我
It turns out me just like really wanted to go dancing.
结果我发现 我特别想要跳舞
Oh, hey, guys. Just got out of tap class.
伙计们 我刚上完踢踏舞课
Bring in da noise, bring in da Tuck.
带着响亮的声音 塔克尔来了
Okay.
好了
And bring in da ladies.
姑娘们也来了
Oh, especially that one.
特别是这一个
Hey hey...
你好
What is wrong with the two of you?
你们两个到底是哪根筋不对
If you wanna find yourself,
如果你想要发现自我
do it at the adult learning annex with the other losers.
去成人教育学校和那些失败者们一起玩
Mrs. Wheeler,
维勒太太
this is really important to me.
这对我来说非常重要
All right, don't worry.
好吧 别担心
You won't even know I'm here.
你绝对不会注意到我的存在的
Well, hello.
你好呀
Hi. I'm Vladimir.
你好 我是弗拉基米尔
Let me show you around.
我带你到处转转吧
Better watch out, Riley.
你最好小心点 莱丽
He can get pretty handsy.
他喜欢毛手毛脚的
Look, I know you're all gung-ho
听我说 我知道你特别想
about making Georgie your goal-friend,
让乔琪成为你的未来女友
but are you sure showing up uninvited
但是 你确定就这样不请自来
to her job is really the right way to go?
来探她的班真的好吗
Danny, speaking as a goal-getter,
丹尼 作为一个有目标就会达成的人
I know what I'm doing, okay?
我知道自己在做什么 好吗
Girls love surprises.
姑娘们就喜欢惊喜
Oh, there she is.
她来了
There you are. Where have you been?
你来了 你去哪儿了
Great, you don't even speak English.
太棒了 你不会说英语吗
Let's go. Go go go.
快去吧 去吧去吧
Surprise!
惊喜哟
Ben.
本
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
In honor of your very first photo shoot,
为了庆祝你第一组硬照拍摄
I have brought you some lunch.
我给你带了午餐来
Well, maybe you can put it there,
那你放到那边去吧
next to all the food.
放在那一大堆食物旁边就行
This is very sweet, but you can't be here.
你太贴心了 但你不能来这里的
Don't worry, okay? I promise I won't get in the way, okay?
别担心 好吗 我绝对不会碍事的
Starting now.
刚才不算 现在开始
Ben, please,
本 别这样
you have to get out of here.
你得离开这里
Danny?!
丹尼
Oh my god. What are you doing?
天呐 你这是干什么
He's not a model. You're not a model?
他不是模特 你不是模特吗
I'm not a model. I need a model.
我不是模特 我需要一个模特
Well, the model's late.
那个模特迟到了
I hate models.
我真讨厌模特
First your crazy brother, now this.
先是你那个疯子弟弟 现在又是你
This day is a complete disaster!
今天真是场大劫难
Well, I could do it.
我可以做模特的
I mean, I'm already in costume.
我这不是已经把衣服穿上了吗
Plus, the photographer said to just think about nothing.
再说了 摄影师说只要大脑放空就好
I was planning on doing that today, anyway.
我今天本来就是这么打算的
You'd do that?
你能做到吗
Thank you, Danny.
谢谢你 丹尼
But don't be mad at Ben.
别生本的气
He really likes you.
他真的喜欢你
When he really likes something,
当他真的喜欢上什么的时候
well, this happens.
就会发生这样的事情
Which is quite flattering, but, to be honest...
这话真讨人喜欢 但说真的
I don't think Ben's the one for me.
我不觉得本是我的真命天子
He's a bit of a boy.
他有点太孩子气了
I'm looking for a man.
我想要的 是一个男子汉
Danny, um,
丹尼
I've never done this before.
我之前从没做过这样的事
Oh, a photo shoot? Yeah.
拍照是吧 是啊
I can kinda tell.
我看得出来
No.
不是
Asked a man out.
我是说约一个男人出去
Would you like to go out with me?
你愿意和我去约会吗
Hey, Vladimir.
弗拉基米尔
I think I pulled a muscle, and I was just wondering
我好像是肌肉拉伤了 你能不能
if maybe you could help me stretch it.
帮我拉伸一下呢
I think it's my cuteius-maximus.
我想 应该是我的二腿子肌拉伤了
Okay!
好
So, if I could get everyone's attention.
大家注意了
We are going to be having
我们接下来
a little charity dance competition.
一场慈善跳舞大赛
Oh my god, fun! Uh, perfect way to top off my new list.
太好了 这会让我的单子锦上添花
With a trophy.
锦上添奖杯
Oh, there is a trophy, right?
赢了有奖杯的 是吧
Hey hey!
听着
This is my barre, my dance floor,
这是我的把杆 我的舞池
and my trophy, okay? So why don't you just tap away?!
我的奖杯 所以你干嘛不小步快滚
Tap tap.
快走快走
Okay...
很好
Please find a partner and sign up in the gift shop,
请自行寻找舞伴 去礼品店报名
next to my new DVD...
报名处就在我的新碟
Oh, god.
美爆了
"Not Your Momma's Mambo."
《与你轻舞飞扬》的旁边
Partner... Partner partner...
舞伴 舞伴舞伴
Tucker. Tucker! Tucker Tucker Tucker!
塔克尔塔克尔 塔克尔塔克尔塔克尔
Tucker Tucker! Tucker Tucker!
塔克尔塔克尔塔克尔塔克尔
Dibs dibs dibs! Tucker!
我先 我先 塔克尔
He's mine.
他归我啦
Actually, you know, I think I'm gonna pass.
其实吧 我没法和你结伴了
I already have a partner.
我已经有舞伴了
You know, I don't know what it is--
我也说不清是怎么回事
Katrinka and I just fit so perfectly together.
但卡特里娜和我就是天造地设的一对
Oh, you should ask Vlad.
你怎么不去约弗拉德
Oh my god. Vladimir, yes!
天啊 弗拉基米尔 对啊
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表