剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
What is wrong with me?
我到底是哪里做错了
I've tried to tell you that a gabillion times,
我都试着告诉你无数回了
and now you're ready to hear it?
你这会才准备听我的吗
Hang on a sec.
等等
Hello? Hi. Oh my god,
你好 是我 天哪
why is your brother just such a jerk?
为啥你弟弟这么混球
Weird. I was about to answer the same question.
真巧 我正准备回答这个问题呢
We just got back to friends
我们才做回朋友
and now he wants to skip right to benefits.
可如今他就又想着跟我上♥床♥了
Can you hold on for like two seconds?
你能等我一会儿吗
Yeah.
好吧
I think you should move on.
我觉得你是时候彻底放下了
Move on? I have moved on.
放下 我早就放下了
He's the one who keeps moving in.
是他一直要跟我更进一步
Are you not listening to me?
你没听到我说的吗
Sorry, I'll be right back.
抱歉 等我一下
Ben? Yeah.
本 我在
I think you just need to move on.
我想你是时候放下了
Move on? I was just starting to move in.
放下 我正准备跟她更进一步呢
Yeah, I know. I heard.
我知道 刚听说了
Danny, she thinks all I care about is sex.
丹尼 她以为我满脑子想的都是上♥床♥
And you don't?
你不是吗
I mean, yeah, it's pretty high up on the list,
说实话 我是挺想的
but that's not the whole point of this trip.
但这不是这段旅行的唯一目的
Listen, I think you should just relax
听着 我觉得你该缓缓
and stop being so pushy.
别这么猴儿急
Relax? I-- I am relaxed.
还放松 我老放松了
I am about to just pushy him right off this train.
我放松得现在就想把他扔出车外
Um, hold please.
你先等下
Ben? Yeah.
本 在呢
I think you should probably just lay low for a while.
我看你最好还是先低调一阵子
Well, since she kicked me out of the cabin,
她都把我赶出包厢了
it's gonna be kind of hard to find a place to do that.
我想低调也没人看得见了
Um, hold that thought.
你先待会儿
I think you should probably just lay low for a while.
我看你最好还是先低调一阵子
Dude, are you having a stroke?
大哥 你抽风了吗
You literally just said that.
这话你刚说了一遍
Damn it.
可恶
Riley? Yeah.
莱丽 说
Yeah, don't worry about Ben.
你别担心本了
I think he's just gonna lay low for a while.
我看他会低调一阵子的
Well, god knows he's been trying to lay just everywhere else.
这可没准 他刚才确实格调低得没下限
Oh my God. Ben. Yeah, I get it.
天啊 本 是啊 他就这人
He's a jerk. I know.
他没心没肺 我知道
No no no, his screensaver,
不不 我说的是他的屏保
it's a picture of us.
用的是我们的照片
Oh my God, I remember this day so well.
天啊 我那天过的可开心了
I just-- I wanted it to last forever.
真希望那一天永不结束
God, what-- what is the matter with me?
天啊 我究竟是怎么了
Why am I fighting this?
我还纠结个什么劲
I have been pushing him away for so long
我这么长时间一直在疏远他
that I can't even remember why.
但却连原因都不记得了
Obviously, he wants to be with me,
明摆着他非常想和我在一起
and God knows I can't stop thinking about him.
而我也一天到晚老是在想着他
Maybe I should just say yes.
也许我应该同意
Thank you so much, Danny.
太谢谢了 丹尼
You were amazing.
你真是个益友
Hello?
还在吗
I won't say anything if you don't.
咱俩最好谁也别说谁
Are you kidding me?
逗我呢吧这是
Table for one?
需要用餐吗
Look at him.
瞧瞧他
Laughing, flirting.
开怀作乐泡新人
It's-- it's like he doesn't even care.
就好像他一点都不在乎
Oh, peaches, it's like I always say,
小桃儿啊 本人云
women are like trains.
女人就像动车组
You miss one, there's always another one coming.
错过了这一趟 总还能再改签下一趟
Well, this one is going.
那我这趟车就不等他了
So this Riley girl sounds pretty special.
看来这个莱丽对你很重要啊
Oh, she's not just special.
她可不只是很重要
She's the one.
她是我的真命天女
I just wish I knew how to make her see that.
我真希望能让她知道我的心
Okay, Emma,
好的 艾玛
"add egg, onion and salt to taste."
加入鸡蛋 洋葱及盐适量
Taste like what? Salt tastes like salt.
适量是多少 有咸味儿不就行了么
Hello?
哪位
Danny. Oh, Tucker, perfect timing.
丹尼 塔克尔 正好有事问你
Hey, I need some advice. Yeah, me too.
我需要听听你的意见 我也是
How many tablespoons are in a teaspoon?
一茶匙等于多少汤匙
I don't know, maybe like 30?
我哪知道 三十勺吧
Oh, thanks, dude, I was way under.
太谢谢了哥们 我刚才老为难了
What's up? Danny, I'm the one that called you.
咋了 丹尼 刚才是我打给你
I know. I said, "what's up?"
我知道啊 我问你"咋了"
No. No no no, before.
不是这通 是之前
You know what? Never mind.
得得得 别纠结这个了
All right, what would you do
是这样 如果另一名队员
if another player tried to take your position on the team
试图顶掉你在球队中的位置
and you wanted to get rid of her
你该怎么做才能既除掉她
but still seem like the nice guy?
又能当好人
Easy. There are no girls in hockey.
简单 我们队里没女队员
Problem solved.
小菜一碟
Hang on a sec.
你先等下
Hello? Oh my god, Danny, I lost Ben.
莱丽 天啊丹尼 我把本丢了
Did you check the lost and found?
去失物招领处找了吗
No, he met someone else.
不是 他有别人了
What are-- what are the chances of that even happening?
这样倒霉的事发生的概率得多小啊
Well, it's Ben, so 100%?
就本这个人而言 百分百会发生
So what do I do now? Do I just walk away?
那我该怎么办 就此放手吗
Hang on a sec.
你稍等一下
Okay, here's the deal:
好 你就应该这么想
You need to fight for what you want, no matter what.
无论情况怎样 你都应该尽力争取你想要的
Otherwise, you're never gonna get it.
否则你永远也得不到
Fight for what I want.
尽力争取想要的
You know what? You're right.
知道吗 你说得对
For once, I-- I am going to fight.
至少这次 我 我要去竞争一下
Riley? Thank you, Danny.
莱丽 谢谢你 丹尼
That was-- that was really good advice.
这真是 这真是个好建议
Tucker? Yup.
塔克尔 在
Still here. I read a book and knitted a scarf.
我还在 刚看了本书又织了条围巾
Still here. Okay, here's the deal:
我还在 好的 是这样的
You need to fight for what you want,
你要为自己想要的东西而奋斗
otherwise, you will never get it.
否则 你永远都得不到
Don't take no for an answer.
绝不能告诉自己不行
Don't think of anyone else's feelings other than your own.
除了你自己 谁的感受都不要顾及
Thanks, dude.
谢谢 哥们
You know, that's really good advice.
这真是个好建议
Yeah, I'm kind of on a roll.
那是 我有点超常发挥了
Oh, excuse me, Mr. Porter Guy,
不好意思 服务员先生
could you maybe help me with something in here?
你能进来帮我点忙吗
What I wouldn't give to go a day
我就没有一天
without getting hit on.
不被人调情啊
I'm Tucker Dobbs.
我是塔克尔·多不思
Dude, perfect, right?
哥们 超棒的 是吧
Hey, tuck tuck. Thanks for warming my chair.
嗒克嗒克 谢谢你帮我暖椅子啊
Now how about warming my tummy with some coffee?
现在再帮我来杯咖啡暖暖胃如何啊
I cannot believe that you are really going through with this.
我真不敢相信你真的要试镜了
Well, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
But the Mary Hart wants what the Mary Hart wants.
但玛丽·哈特想要谁就是谁
And Mary Hart wants me, not you.
玛丽·哈特想要的是我 不是你
This is my calling.
这是我的工作了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表