剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Danny! Danny!
丹尼 丹尼
You're a good son.
你真是个乖儿子
You really think we can be together again?
你真觉得我们能复合吗
Are you sure you want me back?
你确定想要我回到你身边吗
Ben, I've never been more sure of anything.
本 我从没如此确定过
Ben, are you here?
本 你在吗
Heather. Hi.
海瑟 嗨
What are you doing here?
你来这干吗
I thought we were meeting at the bar...
不是说好酒吧见的吗...
20 minutes ago. I think I might be a little late.
额 都过了20分钟了 我想我可能会迟到一会儿
Oh, Riley, hi. I hope this me-and-Ben thing isn't too weird.
莱丽 我希望我和本的事不会让你太难过
You-and-Ben thing? It's just a stupid date.
什么事儿 不就约个破会吗
Oh, not to me. Ben, you were right.
对我来说不仅如此 本 你说得对
I don't know why I was fighting it.
我不知道之前为什么我这么抗拒
I don't think I actually understood
自从你说爱我以后
how I truly felt until you told me you loved me.
我的世界星星都亮了
Wait, he told you he loved you?
什么 他说他爱你吗
You told her you loved her? Sort of.
你居然告诉她你爱她 算是吧
Oh, there was no "Sort of" about it.
说的时候可深情了呢
So, what, you're in love with her now?
所以你现在和她在拍拖了对吗
Ben, tell her you love me.
本 告诉她你爱我
Ben, tell her you love me.
本 快告诉她你爱的是我
Actually, Heather, the truth is
海瑟 其实吧
I just told you I loved you to win a bet.
我说我爱你只是为了赌赢她
But now that I've won this,
但现在既然我已经赢了
I guess, thanks for stopping by.
要不怎么说 感谢你的到访哈
Oh my god, Ben. Telling someone that you love them
我的天 本 对一个没感情的人说我爱你
when you don't is just the lowest of the low.
这种手段真是下作至极啊
Even I wouldn't do that. And she is a horrible person.
我都干不出这种事 她是个可怕的女人
It's true.
没错
Oh, man, you were perfect.
姐们儿 你演得真好
No, you were perfect.
不 你才演得好
W-w-wait a second.
等等
Did you two... Play you?
你们俩... 耍了你吗
Take you down? Slap a big "L" across your forehead?
失望了吧 是不是觉得自己很失败
Yes, Ben Wheeler, take note:
是的 本·维勒 好好学着吧
two girls are better than one,
你是斗不过我俩滴
especially when both of them wanna get even with you.
尤其是我俩都想报复你的时候
I think we're done here. Bye, Ben.
就这样吧 拜拜 本
Yo, for the record, I knew the whole time.
申明一下 我早就知道你们俩的鬼把戏了
Go easy on me, Riley!
你就耍我吧 莱丽
**Everybody have a seat*
*大家请坐好
**And watch me tap my loser feet*
*看我摆弄我的失败脚
**I lost a bet, so you're in luck*
*我输了 你们有好戏看了
**You get to watch me tell you I suck*
*看我告诉你们我是多么傻
**I took a dive, I was slaughtered highly*
*我认输 而且输得很惨
**I wish I was as great and awesome as Riley *
*我希望我能像莱丽一样犀利
Now that is what I call deluxe.
这就是我所说的豪华套餐
No, he got off easy. I can't believe
不 我看他很轻松的样子
you didn't make him do it in front of a bigger crowd.
真不敢相信你居然只叫了这么一点人来看
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that.
不用担心 姐自有妙招
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表