剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
You can't just rush into this.
你不能这么敷衍了事
Rest of my life? This is maybe three years, tops.
什么下半辈子 最多也就三年吧
And what do you really even know about him anyway?
再说你又有多了解他
Yeah, sure, he looks like a prince and talks like a butler,
的确 他做派像个王子 口音像个贵族
but superficial reasons aren't
但就凭这些肤浅的原因
enough to write your name down next to his.
还不足以让你俩牵手终生
But you're the one who convinced me how great he was.
但之前就是你跟我解释他是多棒的一个人啊
And you picked today to start listening to me?
你偏偏要在今天听进去我说的话吗
And using her like this to stay in the country?
你就为了能留在美国 来如此利用她吗
How can you live with yourself?
你还有良心没有
Ben, it's just a piece of paper.
本 只是一份文件而已
No, it's not. Don't you get it?
远不止如此啊 你还不明白
This shouldn't just be your first. This should be your only.
这不仅是你第一次 还应该是你唯一的一次
Your happily ever after.
这事关你终生幸福啊
And it should be with a guy who understands you
你应该和理解你的人在一起
and will be by your side when you're old and ugly
他得愿意等你变得又老又丑
And you need one of those chairs
必须用电动椅上下楼梯的时候
That goes up and down stairs.
还会陪伴着你
My nana actually died in one of those.
我奶奶死的时候就坐着那玩意
Yeah, she just kept going up and down for like two days
真的 她就那么上下来回坐了两天
before we found her.
才有人发现她
What exactly do you think we're doing?
你以为我们这是在做什么呢
Getting married.
来结婚啊
No! Why would I do that?
才不是 我结婚做什么
Ben, I'm here helping philip with the paperwork for his visa.
本 我是来帮菲利普办签证续签手续的
But aren't you getting fired?
你不是要被解雇了吗
Oh, no, the university called.
不是 大学打电♥话♥来
Apparently, the young woman saw my picture,
显然 人家姑娘一看见我的照片
realized she'd made a mistake.
就知道她认错人了
Well, then, in that case,
这样啊 既然如此
have a lovely afternoon and welcome to the states.
祝你下午愉快 欢迎来到美国
Yeah.
好啊
But, you know, I'm wondering
但我忍♥不住在想
what she'd say if we showed her your picture.
如果让她看看你的照片会怎么说
My picture?
我的照片
Well, isn't this just a dilly of a pickle?
哎呀呀 看来有些事儿真是巧啊
Oh, my god, Ben, what is wrong with you?!
天啊 本 你有毛病吗
Riley, I was just trying to prove to you I could be your friend
莱丽 我只是想好好地做你的朋友
by trying to be his friend.
所以我也得和他做朋友
And then Tucker suggested Ooh, don't even go there.
而且塔克尔告诉我 你少拉我垫背
Philip, man, I'm so sorry.
菲利普 对不起
You've been nothing but nice to me,
你一直对我那么友善
and I've been nothing but a jerk to you.
而我却一直那么混♥蛋♥
Ben, you're an odd fellow.
本 你真是个奇怪的家伙
But you are one of Riley's oldest friends.
但你是莱丽的老朋友了
Mm, let's not get crazy.
差不多得了啊
So I suppose the right thing to do is accept your apology.
所以我想我接受你的道歉
What about you, Riley?
你呢 莱丽
I still can't believe you thought I would get married. In this.
我还是不敢相信你居然以为我是来登记的
But if Philip can forgive you,
但既然菲利普原谅了你
then I guess I can too.
那我也原谅你吧
Hug? Mm, I'm not there yet.
抱一个 少来
Good enough for me.
好吧
Tucker, man, you comin'?
塔克 走吧
Yeah yeah yeah. In a sec.
好 稍等下
Kelly and Joe asked me to be their best man.
凯利和乔邀请我当他们的男傧相
It's open.
进来吧 门没关
Your message said you weren't gonna be here.
你的留言没说你会在这啊
For some reason, people seem to
有时候呢 把孩子一个人留在家里
get upset when you leave a baby alone.
大人会不安心的
What the hell is this? Did you use my computer?
这是什么情况 你用了我的电脑吗
It's a little article about how my drop pass sucks
这是一篇关于我留球技术有多烂
and I need to work on my speed.
并建议我利用速度优势的文章
What the hell is this?! Do you see what just went up online?
这是什么 你们看了网上刚出的新闻了吗
Oh, you!
是你干的
You are going down.
你完蛋了
When I am done, the only thing you'll be writing
等姐忍♥无可忍♥的那天 你丫就会滚去
is people's names on coffee cups!
咖啡厅里打零工吧
Mom, Logan didn't write the story. I did.
妈 这跟洛根没关系 是我写的
Really? Why would you write
是吗 你为什么要写
that you're not living up to your potential?
你没有发挥出你的潜能这种话
And when did you learn how to spell "Potential"?!
你什么时候学会拼"潜能"这个词儿了
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
I didn't want you to think that I was using you.
我不想让你以为我是在利用你
And how am I supposed to become a better player
而且如果没有批评
if you stop everyone from criticizing me?
我如何成为一个优秀的运动员
I mean, what are you gonna do next?
我的意思是你下一步打算怎么办
Start dating the owner?
难道去勾引我老板吗
I'm working on it.
我正在努力呀
But he keeps changing his cellphone number.
但他总在换电♥话♥号♥码
You can't keep trying to beat up all the bullies for me.
你不能保护我一辈子的
I can take a few hits.
我能自己独当一面的
But, Danny, I am just doing what I think is best for you.
丹尼 我只是为了你好
I know. And I love you for it.
我知道 我很感激
And I don't know what to say.
呃 我不知道说什么好
Maybe I did misjudge you.
也许我误会了你
Not your playing, but you.
不是说你的球技 是你这个人
Well, great.
那敢情好
I guess I've got all three of my ladies taken care of then.
我命中的三个女人都这么的关心我
All three?
哪有三个
Hey, darlin'.
小宝贝儿
I traded her pom-poms for a puck.
我用她的玩具球换了一个冰球
Emma, you can be whatever you wanna be.
艾玛 你想当什么就当什么
A cheerleader, an athlete, a writer or a mom.
啦啦队队员 运动员 作者或者母亲
Well, you might not wanna
也许你不会想
be a cheerleader and a mom at the same time.
同时当上啦啦队队员和母亲的
It was tough.
太痛苦了
Are you sure we can't keep seeing each other?
你确定我们以后不能再见面了吗
I'm sure.
我十分确定
You're right, we can't keep doing this.
你说得对 我们不能再这样了
So same time tomorrow?
明天还是老时间吗
uhhuh. yeah.
嗯 很好
You are a cheeky little dove.
你真是只调皮的小鸽子
I'd like to fly you home to my nest.
好想和你比翼双飞
Tucker, your accent is almost perfect-- amazing.
塔克 你的口音真是太完美了 无懈可击
Okay okay, now me, now me.
换我来 换我来
I'm a randy lad
我是个在寻花问柳的小淫♥虫♥
looking for a good snog. Care to join me?
你有兴趣和我一起吗
Or maybe we could try...
或者我们可以试试...
my mate says American girls don't kiss well.
我朋友说美国妹子都不擅长打啵儿
I disagree.
但我不这么认为
Care to settle the argument?
你能帮我证实一下吗
Oh, that is so good! oh, damn!
太棒了 我去
That is so good! I love it, man.
你真有一套 我喜欢
This was all before I met you, darling.
现在的我不会这么做的 亲爱的
Uh, remind me again
能告诉我我为什么要
why I insisted you guys hang out?
坚持让你们一起出去玩吗
Who knows?
谁知道了
We love him! New bestie!
我们喜欢他 新闺蜜
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表