剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, while I am neither confirming or denying
好吧 我本来就没有承认也没有否认
what I actually had for breakfast,
今天早餐到底吃了些什么
you are making no sense.
所以你那话说的没意义好吗
You need to tell Riley that she's moving too fast...
你得告诉莱丽她的进展太快了
Or that there's a difference
或者告诉她
between settling down and settling.
安定下来和定下来的区别
Oh, I like that one.
我喜欢这句
I should be a mom! Yeah.
我真是块做妈妈的料
What's wrong with you? You missed the whole point of the plan.
怎么回事啊 你完全背弃了之前计划的重点
Guys, there is no plan.
亲们 根本就没什么计划
I finally realized that Veronica is the one for me.
我终于意识到维罗妮卡才是我的归宿
And Ben, I have you to thank for it.
本 我还要感谢你呢
Dude, don't you get it? My mom still has feelings for you.
兄弟 你没明白吗 我妈仍然喜欢你呢
But what about Sergio? There is no Sergio.
那个塞尔西奥怎么办 根本没他什么事
Look, what Bonnie and I had was amazing.
邦妮和我在一起的时候很美好
Even cosmic, dare I say mind-blowing?
超级好 我敢说是好到没朋友
I dare you not to.
我打赌你不敢
But Bonnie's all drama and danger,
但和她在一起太惊险也太危险了
which I'm done with.
我受够了
But you're saying you still have feelings for Mrs. Wheeler.
但你的意思是你仍然对维勒太太有感觉
I always will, but Veronica and I are meant to be together.
我永远都会 但维罗妮卡和我注定要在一起
I know this now. I've made up my mind.
我现在知道了 我打定主意了
But now we have to have a slightly awkward conversation.
但现在我得跟你说几句略微尴尬的话
More awkward than us trying to convince you to sleep with my mom?
比我试着说服你和我妈滚床单还尴尬吗
I talked to your bar manager
我和你们经理谈过了
and I'm gonna have a little party here
如果你不介意的话
to announce the engagement, if that's okay with you.
我要在这里办个派对来宣布订婚
Veronica really wants to move this thing along.
维罗妮卡热切希望我们的关系能更进一步
Well, maybe she knows if you can change your mind that quickly,
也许她看到你能这么快就移情别恋
it wasn't meant to be. So you're gonna be here tonight?
就知道你俩有缘无分 你今晚会出现在这是吧
Yes. Yes, I am. I literally just said that.
是啊 没错 我刚刚才说了一遍
Okay. All right.
那就好
Well, I have to go nowhere
我哪都不会去的
to talk to no one,
也不会跟任何人谈论起
about absolutely nothing related
跟刚才的对话
to this conversation whatsoever.
有丁点关系的事情
Nobody follow me.
都不准跟着我
She's done a complete 180 on the whole Philip-moving-in thing.
他对菲利普搬来住这事的态度转了个大弯
It's now the worst idea she's ever heard.
现在她觉得这是史上最烂的主意了
Gosh, and I was really pulling for you lovebirds.
唉 我本来还盼望着你俩能更进一步呢
Shucks! Hey, guys, look, if you're comfortable,
真可惜 两位 如果你们不介意的话
I'd love for you to come to my engagement party tonight.
我希望你们能来参加我今晚的订婚派对
You know, it's none of my business,
按说这不关我事
but don't you think you're moving a little fast?
但你不觉得你俩进展太快了吗
I mean, there's a big difference
要知道安定下来和定下来
between settling down and settling.
是有很大不同的
Huh. That's weird.
真奇了怪了
That's almost word for word
这跟玛戈特告诉我的
what Margot just said to me about Philip.
关于菲利普的话简直一字不差
Well, you know, we both are great thinkers.
你懂的 我们都是很有思想的人
Oh my god, Danny!
天啊 丹尼
I told you not to say anything! I told you to stay out of this!
我告诉过你别插嘴 别管这事的
You're my best friend. I'm just trying to help.
你是我最好的朋友 我只是想帮忙而已
Well, then act like one and be supportive!
那就拿出朋友的样子 支持我一下
At least now I know you're the one
至少现在我知道
who doesn't want me living with Philip.
是你不希望我和菲利普同居了
Well, you know what?
你猜怎么着
I am capable of making my own decisions, okay?
我完全有能力自己做决定
So-- so I'm gonna call him right now
所以我这就给他打电♥话♥
and tell him that he can move in tomorrow.
告诉他明天就能搬过来
And if you would like to bring us a housewarming gift,
如果你还有心送份乔迁贺礼的话
may I suggest a spice rack. Margot smoked all of mine.
我建议你送个调味品架 玛戈特把我的都抽坏了
Riley!
莱丽
You know, it's none of my business,
按说这不关我事
but have you ever thought about
但你就没想过
just telling her you love her?
直接告诉她你爱她吗
So you're absolutely sure that your mom's not coming?
你绝对确定你妈妈不会来是吧
Absolutely. I told her we lost our liquor license.
肯定 我告诉她我们售酒执照被吊销了
And plus, she's busy babysitting Emma.
再说 她在家看艾玛呢
Okay.
那就好
There he is! You ready?
他在那呢 你准备好了吗
I was born ready.
我生下来就准备好了
Well, actually I was born premature.
好吧 其实我是早产儿
Ready came around 15.
15岁了才准备好
Why are you blaming me?
你怨得着我吗
I wasn't the one who ran off at the mouth--
又不是我满嘴跑火车
which is a first, by the way-- so yay me.
而且是我头一回 所以 我♥干♥得漂亮
Yay you?
你还干得漂亮
She's not even talking to me. Boo you.
她都不理我了 我嘘你
Well, she isn't talking to me, either.
她也不理我了啊
Which at this point, is fine,
而且她不理我正好
because this just isn't me.
因为这本来就不是我的风格
Be a mom, be smart,
做个良母 慈祥智慧
give advice-- who does that?
指点人生 谁这么闲啊
I didn't sign up for this.
这可跟我想的不一样
I don't want to be anybody's mom.
我本来就不想当母亲
Honestly, I wish she had never found out.
说实话 我倒希望她从没发现我们的关系
Riley--
莱丽
I'm sorry, Margot.
真是抱歉 玛戈特
I didn't realize that being my mother would be such a burden.
我还真不知道当我的母亲让你这么烦恼
Riley, wait.
莱丽 等等
I should probably go after her.
大概应该是我去追她
No, I think I should handle this one.
不 这次得我去
Testing. One, two. One, two.
试音 一二 一二
Hey, everybody.
大家好啊
I'd like to welcome you to the engagement party of Brad...
欢迎各位大驾光临布拉德
and that girl.
和某女的派对
We just wanted to do a little something special
我们想献上一个小节目
to let you know how much you really mean to us.
以表达我们对两位的心意
All right, move over.
你 起开
I didn't suffer through 12 summers
我熬过12期暑假钢琴夏令营
of piano camp for nothing. Move!
可不是白来的 起开
Hello.
侬好啊
I'd like to take a moment
我想借这次机会
to dedicate this next song
把下面这首歌♥
to all the ladies out there
送给今晚所有
who can't seem to break
戒不掉布拉德的
a Brad habit.
孤寂女士
Mrs. Wheeler I'm sorry, sorry.
维勒太太 抱歉 抱歉
Um, a little help.
帮我个忙
Just give me-- just--
推我一把
**Every kiss*
*每个香吻
**Every heart*
*每下心跳
**Seems to act just like a drug*
*都像极易上瘾的药
**You're getting to be a habit with me*
*你已慢慢变成 我的习惯
**I want to stay in your arms*
*只想停留你臂弯
**I'm addicted to your charms*
*无尽魅力 将我感染
**You're getting to be the habit...*
*你已慢慢变成 我的...
And a five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
**You're getting to be a habit with me*
*你已慢慢变成 我的习惯
**No, I can't break away*
*挣脱不断
**I must have you every day*
*只求你终日陪伴
**As regularly as coffee or tea*
*如茶似饭
**You've got me in your clutches*
*你将我紧握股掌
**And I can't break free*
*不再飞翔
**You're getting to be a habit with me*
*你已慢慢变成 我的习惯
**Getting to be a habit with me*
*变成我的习惯
Brad habit
布拉德的习惯
**Getting to be a habit with...*
*慢慢变成我的...
Wait wait wait. I can't.
等等 不可以
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表