剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I'm not paying for that.
这杯别想我付钱
Oh my god, Ben,
老天 本
You are never gonna believe what happened yesterday.
你绝对想象不到昨天发生了什么
Your open house was a huge success
你的开放参观日空前成功
and you rented your first listing?
所以你做成了第一单生意是吧
Or some idiot left a candle burning
或者是某个蠢货在里面留了根点燃的蜡烛
and lit the apartment up like a torch.
把那公♥寓♥烧了个遍
Do they know who did it?
他们知道是谁干的吗
Not a clue.
毫无头绪
Oh, that's a relief.
那真是太好了
I mean, I hate to think that they thought you were responsible.
我是说 万一他们以为是你做的怎么办
They don't, do they?
他们没真的这么想吧
Oh, god, no.
才没有
Thank goodness my boss is a woman.
还好我的上司是个女人
When it comes to the work force,
你知道职场上的女性
we women stick together.
总是相互支持的
Unless we're wearing the same outfit.
除非我们撞了衫
And then I'll cut a bitch.
那我一定会切了那个贱♥人♥
We're meeting for lunch. There she is.
我们约好在这吃午餐 她来了
All right, I'm gonna go freshen up.
我先去补个妆
Offer her a drink on me.
给她点杯喝的 算我头上
And by on me, you know--
"算我头上" 你明白我意...
No, I got it, yeah.
我懂的 去吧
Hey, can I get you something to drink?
你好 我能给你提供点什么喝的呢
You can get me a lot of things.
你能给姐提供的多了去了
But the drink will have to do for now.
但可惜现在我只能先点杯酒
And nothing too strong.
别太烈的
I like to keep my wits about me when I fire someone.
我可不想口齿不清地炒人鱿鱼
You're gonna fire someone?
你准备炒人鱿鱼吗
Yeah, tall blonde. Goes by Bonnie.
是啊 高个金发女人 叫什么邦妮
Though that stupid boy toy of hers
但她那蠢货小男友
insists on calling her Bon-Bon,
坚持叫她"邦邦"
To which I say barf-barf.
对此我只能"呕呕"了
Why, you know her?
怎么了 你认识她吗
Yeah, and I call her mom-mom.
是的 我叫她"妈妈"
Look, I only took her on to make Brad happy.
我之所以请她只是为了让布拉德开心
Which is ironic 'cause I only took brad on to make me happy.
说来讽刺 本来我请布拉德来是为了让我开心的
Just give her a second chance, please.
求你了 再给她一次机会吧
Ooh-ooh! I know.
我想到了
How about you give her another listing?
不如你再给她一个任务
And if she can't rent it, you're completely justified
如果她租不出去 那你就有充分的理由
in letting her go.
来炒掉她了
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢你这主意
What, giving her a listing?
哪个主意 再给她次机会吗
No, being justified in letting her go.
不 我是说用充分的理由炒掉她
She's got till monday.
她的最后期限是周一
Setting her up to be fired.
设下陷阱让她被炒
Thanks for the idea.
真谢谢你的主意了
Yeah, don't mention it.
小事一桩 不足一提
No, but seriously, can you please not mention it?
说真的 你能别跟她提这件事吗
All right, this apartment is a neutral zone.
说好了 这间公♥寓♥现在正式成为中立区
There will be no women allowed in here until further notice.
在打赌结束前 不能有女人跨进这里一步
Oh my god, I need you to watch Piper.
我需要你们倆帮我看着派珀
Yeah. She lost her wallet somewhere between my house and the bar.
她的钱包不见了 估计掉在了我家到酒吧的路上
And I can't be walking her all over the city,
我又不能带着她满城市跑
because the media follows her everywhere.
那些媒体会疯狂地追着她
So I will just-- I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?
所以... 我会尽快回来的 好吗
Thank you thank you thank you.
感谢感谢 万分感谢
Don't worry. I'm sure Riley will find your wallet.
别担心 我相信莱丽会找到你的钱包的
Something tells me that she won't.
我想她是找不着的
Should I call Riley?
我该打给莱丽吗
Why don't you call me a cab
不如你打电♥话♥给我叫个出租车
so I can get out of here?
我好离开这鬼地方
I think that's the exact opposite
我想这正是她
of what she wanted us to do.
最不想我们做的事情吧
Fine.
成
Then here's how it's gonna go down.
那咱们这么着吧
You go pour me a drink,
你去给我倒杯酒
You shuffle the cards,
你来洗牌
And...
然后
We're gonna play a little game.
我们来玩点小游戏
Holy crap! It's beautiful.
天呐 这里太漂亮了
I will be able to rent this place in no time.
我分分钟就能把这里租出去
How about we say Monday?
周一之前就做成这单如何
It's always good to have a goal.
设定个目标有益无害嘛
Two bedrooms, eat-in kitchen.
两间卧室 带餐厅的厨房♥
And a view of the cutest little church in the world.
还能看到世上最可爱的小教堂
I won't need any help with this one.
这次我不需要任何帮助
Oh my god! What the...
天呐 搞什么
All in!
全押上
What the hell is wrong with you two?
你们俩到底是哪根筋不对
I'm gone for like two seconds
我不过就出去了两秒钟
and you try to talk this poor girl
你们就想让这可怜的小姑娘
into tequila shots and strip poker?
喝龙舌兰 玩脱衣扑克
It's a miracle I ran into her on the street.
我还能在街上遇到她简直是奇迹
Yeah, it was something.
这事确实很严重
The poker and tequila were her idea.
玩扑克喝龙舌兰都是她的主意
Really?
真的吗
You expect me to believe
你们觉得我会相信
that this sweet, innocent young woman
这个甜美可人 单纯无知的小姑娘
drank you both under the table,
能把你们两个都喝倒
took your pants, and ran off?
扒了你们的裤子然后逃跑吗
Why not? It's happened before!
为什么不 之前就发生过这样的事啊
Okay, Piper,
派珀
just get your stuff and we're--
拿好你的东西 我们
It's my doorman.
是我的门卫
Hello? Hi, yeah.
您好 是的
What?
你说什么
You're kidding me.
不可能吧
No, no no no, it's fine.
不不不 没事的
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢您
Well, there are a dozen photographers outside my building.
现在我家门外有好多狗仔队
Somebody tipped them off.
有人把消息泄露给他们了
Gosh, oh gum.
天了个大天啊
Now who would do that?
谁会这么做啊
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Well, no one knows I'm here,
反正嘛 也没人知道我在这里
and I'm sure that the boys have learned their lesson.
我相信男士们肯定得到了教训
So, why don't you just sign the lease
不如你们签订好租约
and I'll fill in the rest?
我会把剩下的帮你们填好
Three, two.
三 二
Gosh, I just-- I don't understand
天呐 我真不懂
why Carol would stick me with such a dog of a listing.
为什么卡罗尔分给我这么个没人要的公♥寓♥
Oh, wait a minute.
等等
I know what's going on here?
我知道是怎么回事了
You do? Yeah.
你知道了吗 是的
A little rookie hazing.
肯定是想着"恶整菜鸟"
Oh, man, that Carol.
天呐 那个卡罗尔
What a jokester.
真爱开玩笑
Oh, man. I just love her.
我真喜欢她
Mom, Carol said that if you don't rent this apartment
妈 卡罗尔说如果你没把这公♥寓♥租出去
she's gonna fire you.
她就要炒了你
That backstabbing whore! I hate her.
这个卑鄙的贱♥人♥ 我恨她
What, is it because of the fire?
为什么 是因为那次失火吗
No, it's not because of the fire.
不 不是因为失火
Remember that.
谨记这一点
The problem is you and Brad.
问题是你和布拉德
She's jealous.
她嫉妒了
Really?
真的吗
I love having a boyfriend that pisses off other women.
我就喜欢别的女人看我男人干瞪眼的样子
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表