剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
So, should we start with some appetizers?
我们该点些开胃菜吗
The crab cakes here are amazing.
这里的蟹饼很不错
Appeys.
看起来好棒
Gary, this is your last chance for the trade.
盖里 给你最后一次做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥的机会
No, I swear I will never ever call you back.
不 我发誓绝不会再打给你
I will call you right back.
我马上打给你
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Actually, you need to leave.
实际上 你得离开
And on your way out, fire whoever let you in.
离开的时候 顺路炒掉那个让你进来的人
Okay, what we did was wrong,
好吧 我们之前做错了
but you can't take it out on Danny.
但你不能拿丹尼出气
He had nothing to do with it.
他一点都不知情
He is a talented player that any team in the league
他是位极有天赋的运动员 联盟中任何球队
would be happy to have.
都会想要拥有他
I actually agree with you.
其实我同意你的观点
He's not my problem.
他不是我的麻烦
His management is.
他的经纪人才是
I'm his management.
我就是他的经纪人好么
Look.
听着
You may not like me,
你可能不喜欢我
but I have been managing his career
但自他六岁参加男子联赛开始
since he was six and played in that men's league.
他的事业就一直由我负责
I made sure that he had the best equipment money could buy.
我确保他的装备是市面上最好的
So I said good-bye to new boobs.
为了这个我放弃了隆胸
I got up every morning at 4:30 to make sure
我每天早上四点半起床
that he had three hot breakfasts before practice.
为了让他在训练前吃上三份热腾腾的早餐
Danny and I are team Wheeler,
丹尼和我是最佳拍档
and nothing can come between us.
没有人能将我们分开
Well, then I guess team Wheeler needs to find a new team.
那我想最佳拍档得重新找个拍档了
And please tell Tucker to quit texting me, thank you.
还有请告诉塔克尔别再给我发♥骚♥扰短♥信♥了 多谢
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
I mean, I'm too tall to be an astronaut,
我个子太高做不成宇航员
and too afraid of horses to be a cowboy.
太害怕马没法去做牛仔
What about me?
那我呢
I sent a very private picture to Valerie,
我给瓦莱丽发了张特别私密的照片
and I think it went to my mom instead.
但好像发错给我妈了
Oh, what happened?
怎么样
You were in there forever.
你在里面待了好久
All good. Mm-hmm.
都没问题了
Yeah, it was pretty touch-and-go there for a little while,
之前有段时间确实有点一触即发的感觉
but she did not know who she was dealing with.
但她似乎不知道自己是与谁在交涉
All right?
好吗
I made her see what an asset you are to this team
我让她看清了你对这个团队是多么的重要
and that they would be nothing without you.
没了你 他们将一文不值
Oh my god, thank you.
天哪 谢谢妈
So the deal's done?
那么说一切都搞定了呗
Almost.
差不多了
But I think I'm gonna let somebody else
但还有些细节问题
iron out the details.
我得派人去搞定
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about me. I need a break.
我说我自己呢 我得休息会
Honey, you are a great hockey player,
亲爱的 你是个很棒的冰球手
and I've been lucky enough to have gone on this ride.
我很荣幸有份参与你的事业
But, you konw, I think it's time I got off.
但我想我是时候该卸任了
Wait, you're not gonna be my manager anymore?
等等 你意思是不再做我的经纪人了吗
But I can't do this without you.
但我不能没有你的帮助啊
Oh, yes you can, Danny.
你可以的 丹尼
You need to grow up...
你需要成长
and I need to let you do it.
而我也需要放手让你成长
What about Team Wheeler?
那我们的维勒二人组怎么办
I will always be on your team.
我永远都在站你这边
I'm your mother.
我是你妈妈呀
Well, how about we go get some victory libations.
不如我们去喝个庆功酒
Ah, word of the day?
每日一词啊
Nope.
不
I actually knew that one.
我早知道这个词儿了
You did? Danny, good for you.
真的吗 丹尼 太棒了
Well, here we are again.
我们又到这了
You trying to convince me
你想说服我
that there's nothing between you and Ben.
你和本之间没什么关系
There isn't.
这是事实
And I promise from this moment forward
我发誓从这一刻起
to be completely open and honest with you.
我对你绝对毫无保留
Then I suppose I only have one question.
我想我就一个问题
Do you or do you not
你对本还有没有感觉
still have feelings for Ben?
有还是没有
And I think I've got my answer.
我想我知道答案了
No, wait. Wait wait wait.
不 等等 等等
Wait wait.
等等
Yes, I will always care for him.
是的 我会一如既往地关心他
I would be lying if I didn't admit that,
如果我说没有 那么我就是在说谎
but I don't want to be with him.
但我不想跟他在一起
I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
I wish that was enough for me.
我希望我能知足
But it's not.
但我做不到
Riley, you are an amazing girl,
莱丽 你是个好女孩
and if he ever does get you back,
如果他能挽回你
he is a lucky man.
他可算赚到了
I'm sorry, Riley.
对不起 莱丽
Yeah, me too.
我也是
See? Make-up hug.
看到了吗 和好拥抱
It's all good.
压根就没事儿
Okay, Emma. Don't judge me.
好了 艾玛 别瞪我
Where was the last place you saw my phone?
你最后一次看到我电♥话♥是在什么地方
Knock knock.
我进来咯
I'm guessing that someone is looking for this?
我猜有人在找这个
Oh my god, Riley, thank you.
天哪 莱丽 谢谢你
You're a lifesaver.
你真是我的救星
I don't know what I'd do without you.
没了你我该怎么办
Oh, you'd figure it out.
你会习惯的
People are doing it all over town.
大家都这样
Yeah.
是啊
Look, I'm really sorry about Phillip.
菲利普的事儿我很抱歉
No, you're not. I know.
你抱歉才怪 被你发现了
It just seemed like the right thing to say.
似乎这情况我只能这么说
It was.
是啊
I'll see you later, Ben.
回见了 本
She so likes me.
她还是喜欢我
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表