剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
So, I'm a little unclear as to why I'm here.
那你还叫我过来是几个意思
Let me tell you why.
我来告诉你什么意思吧
Because my stupid brother thought seeing my ex-girlfriend
因为我那逗比弟弟以为我前女友
would make me break down or fall all over her,
还能让我魂牵梦萦
and ruin any shot I had with Georgie.
好破坏我和乔吉任何一点机会
Oh, good, you got it.
被你发现了啊
You can be a little slow.
你们还可以再慢点被我发现的
Oh, so you two are a couple?
那么说你俩是一对儿咯
Well, we're trying to be.
我们一直在努力成为一对儿
You know what? That's fine with me.
你知道吗 我没意见
Because you two lying, backstabbing, no-lunch-eating,
因为你两个串通一气 朋比为奸 通同作恶
fire-escape-kissing cheaters deserve each other!
臭味相投 同流合污的骗子真是太适合对方了
Well, I'm not walking away from another woman I care about
我再也不会为了照顾你的感觉
once again just to spare your feelings!
而放弃一个我关心的女人
What do you mean, "Once again"?!
什么叫"再"
And I think we're back to why I left the first time.
你们知道上次我为什么走了吗
You don't care about anyone else's feelings but your own.
你从不顾及别人的感受
You are selfish and immature
你又自私又幼稚
and it's not a surprise to anyone
我用脚趾头都能猜到
that you didn't accomplish anything on your list!
你完成不了你清单上的愿望
Oh, yeah? Well, you're the worst brother in the world.
是吗 你真是史上最烂的哥哥
You're the one who told me to go out
最开始是你要我
for Georgie in the first place.
约乔吉出去的
No, I didn't. That was your own dumb idea.
我才没有 那是你一厢情愿
But of course you couldn't make it work.
你知道为什么你约不到她吗
You don't even care about Georgie.
因为你压根儿就不关心她
She's just a goal to you.
她只是你的一个目标
But she's a person to me.
但对我来说 她是个有血有肉的人
This might be a good time to mention that I'm engaged.
弱弱地插句话 我已经订婚了
I mean, I know that it just sounds like I'm saying that
我知道你们肯定会以为
to save face, but I actually am.
我是在找台阶下 但我说的是真的
He's a dentist.
他是个牙医
I don't even know what to say to you.
我不知道说什么好
I think you've said enough.
你说的还不够多吗
No, not enough.
不 不够
I'm an idiot.
我是个傻子
If you wanna go out with Georgie,
你要是想约乔吉出去
then you should go out with Georgie.
那你就坚持下去
Danny, I'm sorry.
丹尼 对不起
I just wish you could have told me how you felt about each other,
我只是希望你能告诉我你们怎么好上的
and not danced around the whole--
别再说是跳舞...
Danced around?
跳舞
Oh my god, Riley!
老天 莱丽
Amy, Georgie. Georgie, Amy.
艾米 这是乔吉 乔吉 这是艾米
We used to date.
我们以前在一起过
Yeah, I kinda got that.
我发现了
You think anybody noticed?
你觉得他们发现了吗
Hell no, we were awesome. Yeah, we were.
当然没 我们简直惊艳 是啊 是啊
So, looks like your partner's no-show.
貌似你的舞伴还没出现啊
Yeah. Well, I can suit up and join you.
是啊 我可以去换装来配合你啊
Uh, what happened to your ankle?
你脚踝怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Suddenly it's feeling more better.
好像突然舞娘上身
Okay.
好吧
Oh, am I too late, Riley? I'm so sorry.
我来晚了吗 莱丽 对不起
I just got caught up in this--
我刚才在...
Well, it doesn't matter. I'm here.
没事儿了 我现在来了
Uh-huh, unfortunately, I am her partner now.
不好意思 我现在是她的舞伴
You sure?
你确定吗
For once I just really wanna finish what I started.
这是我第一次想善始善终
Yeah, but if you dance with me,
是的 但你若跟我跳
you're guaranteed to win.
我保证你能赢
I-- I am so sorry.
抱歉
And, um...
呃...
You dropped a button.
你扣子掉了
We're pretty good together.
我们真是天生一对
I'm starting to believe that.
我开始相信了
Tucker, I can't tell you
塔克 你同意和我共事
how grateful I am that you've agreed to come work with me.
我真是太感激了
Oh, well, you know I respect a man
没事 我很欣赏那种
who knows his limitations.
知道自己不足的人
I must warn you that these girls can get a little crazy.
我必须告诫你这些妹子可能有点疯
Well, you know me-- the crazier, the better.
你懂我的 越疯约好
Then you'll be perfect. Have a good class.
那太好了 去上课吧
Thanks, man.
谢了 老兄
No-o-o-o!
不不不不不不
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表