剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
All right, seriously?
你就这么把我的话当耳边风吗
I cannot find that talentless hack anywhere.
我找了半天也没见着那个逗比记者
Hey, do you know which one of these jackasses is Logan Parker?
你知道这里哪个混♥蛋♥是洛根·帕克吗
Logan Parker, talentless hack at your service.
洛根·帕克 逗比记者 为您效劳
Hey!
你好啊
I knew that, yeah.
我就知道是你
Gotcha!
唬到你了吧
We just love hazing the new reporters, you know?
我们就喜欢拿新来的记者开涮
Wait wait.
等等
You're the dude that hates me?
你就是那个讨厌我的哥们吗
Well, you're half right.
你对了一半
But this was fun!
这真是太有意思了
Enjoy tomorrow's column.
期待明天的专栏吧
Now look what you've done!
瞧瞧你都干了什么好事
After you, ladies.
你们先请 女士们
Maybe this whole college thing isn't the worst idea after all.
看来校园参观这主意也不是那么糟糕嘛
It has its perks, but I'm afraid you're a little late
那当然 但恐怕你来得有点迟
and I have to leave for a meeting.
我现在得去开会了
Oh, am I? Do you?
我来晚了吗 你真的要走了
Darn it!
我去
Well, I guess I'll just take off then.
看起来我只能先走了
But don't forget to tell Riley that I came by...
但千万记得别忘了告诉莱丽我来过
Because I did.
因为我确实来了
Actually, I won't be long.
事实上 我不会开很久的
And the rest of my evening is completely clear.
而我今晚剩余的时间完全空闲
Of course it is.
那再好不过了
All right, I'm off. Make yourself at home.
我先走了 你自己随意
Hello, Philip here.
你好 我是菲利普
Can I get someone to come down here
你们能派个人下来
and pull the stick out of me arse?
让我把狗嘴闭上吗
Professor Farlow, are you busy?
法洛教授 您有时间吗
No no no, I'm not...
不不 我不
...busy at all.
我一点都不忙
What can I do for you, love?
有什么能帮到你 亲爱的
I was hoping to audit your art history seminar.
我想旁听您的艺术历史讲座
I brought the form.
我带了申请表格过来
Oh, you can audit me anytime.
欢迎你随时来"上"我
Excuse me?
您说什么
Why don't we discuss it further over a pint?
不如我们边喝酒边深入探讨下这个问题吧
I may need to give you an entrance exam.
我也许需要给你来个入学(口)测试呢
Hello? Danny?
哪位 丹尼
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了
I'm home. I always nap after practice.
我在家 我练习过后总是要小睡一会的
Okay, I turn my head for like two...
我不过是把头转过去了两...
three seconds, and you disappear.
三秒 你就不见了
You were supposed to try and talk to Logan.
你本该和洛根好好谈谈的
Oh, I did. You did?
我谈了 你谈了吗
Okay, that-- that's great. So, how'd it go?
那很不错啊 结果如何
Not exactly how I thought it would.
和我所预想的有点出入
That's so good!
那太棒了
Oh, my god. You guys are never going to believe what happened.
天呐 你们肯定不会相信发生了什么
I had a good time with Phil.
我和菲利处得很好
No, I know, I don't believe it either.
不 我知道 我自己都不敢相信
No, apparently some woman
不 显然昨天有某个女生
asked to audit Philip's class yesterday,
要求要旁听菲利普的课
and claims he totally hit on her.
然后她举报他 说菲利普勾引她
What?! How could she?
什么 那姑娘怎么可以这样
He! How could he?!
是那小子 他怎么可以这样
He's been called before
他被他们院长传唤了
the dean and accused of sexual harassment.
还被控告了性骚扰罪
Harassment?! That's a pretty strong word
骚扰 对于无伤大雅的单纯的调情来说
for a little innocent flirting.
这个词可有点重
I'm assuming.
我猜的
You know, the Brits actually pronounce it "harrisment".
你们知道吗 英国人是这样说的 烧扰
Truly, they can make anything sound classy.
真的 任何话从他们口中说出来都很优雅
My bum itches.
我的屁♥股♥痒痒的
Fancy a scratch?
想要我给你挠挠吗
Tucker, this is serious.
塔克尔 这是很严肃的
They're probably going to fire him. Fire him?!
他们可能会开除他 开除他
Is that really fair? Maybe it's just a misunderstanding.
这样真的公平吗 也许只是误会呢
God, I just-- I should have known.
天呐 我 我早该知道的
It was too good to be true.
我们俩当初的相处太美好 简直不真实
Why is it that every time I fall for the perfect guy
为什么每次我为一个人动心
he turns out to be just the perfect jerk?
那人就从完美的男人变成完美的混♥蛋♥了呢
No offense.
无意冒犯你
But there are two sides to every story.
但凡事都有两面啊
Sometimes even three.
有时候甚至有三面
No. Oh, hell nah.
不 才不是呢
Look, nah.
听我说
Listen, I say where there's smoke, there's fire.
这些事情肯定不会是空穴来风
Which means, girl, get your ass out that building
也就是说 姑娘 在这事殃及到你之前
before you get burned.
赶紧抽身离开吧
See? See?
看到了吧 看到没
Thank you. Tucker gets it.
谢谢你 塔克尔懂我
But-- but aren't you the one
但 不是你说的吗
who's always saying innocent until proven guilty?
任何人在被证实有罪前都是无辜的
No. Why would I--
没有啊 我怎么会
Oh, lawyer. Right.
对哦 我是律师
Well, he did deny everything.
他确实否认了这一切
See? He lyin'.
看吧 他在撒谎
You're right. Of course. Of course he's lying.
说得对 当然了 他当然是在撒谎
Or perhaps you're turning your back on a man wrongfully accused.
也许是你狠心拒绝了一个被错误指控的人
Riley, you have to trust your heart
莱丽 你得相信你的内心
and give him the benefit of the doubt.
你得对他进行无罪推定啊
You're right.
你说得对
Thanks, Ben.
谢谢你 本
You really are a good friend.
你真的是个很好的朋友
Remember that.
这点一定要记好
Well, I have got to go find Philip and apologize.
我得去找菲利普 向他道歉了
You know, I may have called him a no-good philanderer
我似乎叫了他一声卑鄙的花♥花♥公♥子♥
and made a disparaging remark about the crown jewels.
还诋毁了一番王冠
His, not the queen's.
我是说他的 不是女王的
Hey, Ben, when did you become such a Philip fan?
本 你啥时候这么喜欢菲利普了
When I realized that Riley will never forgive me
就在我意识到如果莱丽发现了真♥相♥
if she finds out the truth.
就永远也不会原谅我了的时候
Philip didn't hit on a student.
菲利普没有勾引那个学生
It was me.
是我
Oh, my god. Philip hit on you?
天呐 菲利普勾引你了
Dude, I'm telling you,
哥们儿 我跟你说
you can never tell with those Brits.
这些英国佬真是知人知面不知心啊
No.
不是的
I hit on one of his students
是我用你那蹩脚的英音伎俩
using your stupid accent routine.
勾引了他的一个学生
And did it work? Obviously not.
成功了吗 显然没有
Well, then it wasn't my routine.
那 就不算是我的伎俩了
Okay, after a few failed attempts,
好吧 多次尝试未果之后
I am finally out of here.
我终于要走出这里了
See ya. Hey, slow down.
再见 等等
Not to be all girly, but no goodbye kiss?
我不想表现得娘娘腔 但没有告别吻吗
Ooh, Danny.
丹尼
I'm sorry, but I can't.
很抱歉 但是不行
This was bad. Sorry.
这样不好 对不起
First time's usually a little awkward.
第一次通常都比较不如意
Danny, this is a conflict of interest.
丹尼 这是利益冲突的问题
I can be fired.
我会被解雇的
Oh, well, we'll just make sure that nobody else finds out.
只要别被人发现就好了嘛
Just don't write anything too nice about me
明天在报纸上可别夸我
in the paper tomorrow.
夸得太狠了
Wait.
等下
Is that what this is about?
这就是你的目的吗
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表