剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
until the relationship runs its course.
避免见到她就好了
I give it like two weeks max.
我打赌他们撑不过两星期
It's not gonna be a problem.
绝对没问题的
It's a problem.
说曹操曹操到
Hey, what's up, Danny? Tucker, Stephanie, hi.
你好啊 丹尼 塔克 斯蒂芬妮
I almost didn't recognize you with your clothes on.
你穿上衣服我都差点认不出来了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
What is he talking about?
他是什么意思
Oh, her play.
我是指她的话剧
The informatively titled "The naked girl."
那部标题说明一切的《裸体女孩》
I thought that was a metaphor.
我以为那只是个比喻
Didn't I mention that?
我没跟你提过吗
No. No no no. I think I would have remembered.
你说过我一定会记得的
Yeah. I think I would have invited a very different
那样打死我也不会邀请这帮禽兽
group of people to see it.
去看你的表演
I can't believe I have to take your mother
真不敢相信我得带你老妈
as a plus one.
一起去水疗日
I mean, I could have scrounged up a girlfriend if I had to.
如果真不得已 我还是能找到个闺蜜来凑数的
What if she embarrasses me?
要是她把我的脸都丢尽了怎么办
Then the world is a fair place.
那我只能说上帝是公平的
Stephanie?
斯蒂芬妮
Danny, hi.
丹尼 你好啊
I seem to keep running into you everywhere.
怎么好像在哪都能碰见你
Stephanie?
斯蒂芬妮
Oh, hi.
你好啊
You can have my room in like two minutes.
等我两分钟 我马上把试衣间让给你
Or here's a crazy idea.
也可以这么着
Maybe you two gal pals could try on clothes together.
或许你们俩可以一起试
Why would we do that?
为什么要这样做
Because it's what girlfriends do.
因为闺蜜都这样
Oh, right. Thank you.
对哦 谢啦
Um, of course. Of course they do.
当然了 闺蜜不都这样吗
I mean, 'cause at least that's what I do
我是说 至少我是这么做的
with all my girlfriends.
我和我的闺蜜们
So Steph, come on in.
斯蒂芬 快来吧
Let's bond.
咱们来好好增进下感情
Oh, here, will you hold this?
能帮我保管一下吗
Sure.
没问题
Oh my god, I love your bra.
天哪 我好爱你的内衣
Oh, thanks. That cami is so adorbs.
是吗 谢谢 那小背心真是可爱
Hey, is the coast clear?
屋子里安全吗
We are a female free zone.
这里现在是"女性止步"区域
Just me and my very manly explosion-filled movie.
我终于可以看回我的纯爷们动作大♥片♥
Testosterone! Back on the rise.
哥的男性雄风总算要回来了
Hey, what's up, Ben?
你好啊 本
Tucker, hey.
塔克 你好啊
I heard you and Stephanie came by the bar.
听说你和斯蒂芬妮去过酒吧了
Isn't it weird we keep missing each other?
真奇怪 我们为什么总是碰不到面呢
Yeah, well, she will be here any minute,
她随时都可能会到
so get all your ha-has about seeing her hoo-ha out now.
使出浑身解数来好好招待她吧
She's coming here now?
她现在就会过来吗
We are not ready for company.
我们可没准备好待客
This place is a pigsty. Tell him, Danny.
这里简直是猪圈 说话啊 丹尼
Yes.
是啊
Quite frankly, I'm embarrassed.
坦白说 我觉得很尴尬
Knock knock.
咚咚
Hi, baby.
亲爱的
We had the best time.
我们两个相处得可愉快了
Yeah, it's amazing what you find out about a girl
当两个女孩都在一个小房♥间里裸着身子时
when you're both naked in a confined space.
你会对她了解更深 我真惊讶
Am I the only person in New York
难道整个纽约只有我一个人
who hasn't seen you naked?
还没见过你的裸体吗
Ben?
本
Ben, what are you doing?
本 你在做什么
Steph's here.
斯蒂芬来了
Uh, sorry, man. I'm sleeping.
抱歉了兄弟 我在睡觉
Come back later.
你等会再来找我吧
Hey, guess what? I asked Steph to be my plus one
你知道吗 我邀请斯蒂芬陪我一起去
to spa day and she said yes.
水疗了 她同意了
I have a girlfriend.
我有女性朋友了哦
Come on, man.
别这样 兄弟
You're the one who wanted to meet her.
是你说想见她的
Do I want to know?
我会想知道这是怎么回事吗
Probably not.
你大概不会想知道
Sadly, Emma,
艾玛 真可怜
this won't be the last time you find your father
这不会是你最后一次看到你♥爸♥爸
face down on the ground.
脸着地的样子
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Hi, Emma.
艾玛
Daddy was just playing hide-and-seek
爸爸只是在和塔克尔的女朋友
with Tucker's girlfriend.
玩躲猫猫而已
Don't tell her where I am.
别告诉她我在哪里哟
Ooh, fun, huh?
真有趣的样子
So what were you really doing?
你到底在干什么
Stephanie's in there and I have to get out of here before...
斯蒂芬妮在里面 我必须离开
Okay, I'll meet you in 20 minutes.
好的 等我20分钟
that happens.
免得遇上她
Hey, Stephanie.
斯蒂芬妮 你好啊
Hi. It's me.
你好啊 是我
Ben. Hi.
我是本 你好啊
Hi, Ben. It's nice to meet you.
你好啊 本 见到你真高兴
I'm Steph.
我是斯蒂芬
Nice to meet me? Stephanie, it's me, Ben.
见到我真高兴 斯蒂芬妮 我可是本
And again, it's nice to meet you.
那 还是很高兴见到你
Take away your cellphones, and you kids
看来一没了手♥机♥
don't know how to talk to each other.
你们这些孩子就不会说人话了
Ben, Steph, Steph, Ben. You good?
本 斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬 本 懂了吗
I know I am.
我反正懂了
See you around.
回见
It's nice to meet me?
真高兴见到我
Oh, it is nice to meet you, Ben.
真的很高兴见到你呢 本
It's when people actually get to know you,
人们要是真的开始了解你了
you run into problems.
你就麻烦了
I believe this is yours.
我想 这娃娃应该是你的
Oh my god, Riley,
天呐 莱丽
I am so excited for spa day.
我真是迫不及待的想去水疗了
I even bought new flip-flops.
我还买♥♥了双新人字拖呢
Well, actually, I stole them from my last spa day.
好吧 是我上次去水疗的时候偷的
But don't worry, I won't do it again.
别担心 我不会再这样做了
I need towels now.
我现在需要的是毛巾
Mrs. Wheeler, bad news.
维勒太太 告诉你一个坏消息
The spa burned down.
那家水疗室被烧毁了
What?!
你说什么
I know. Someone left the sauna on. So...
是啊 有人忘了关桑拿 所以
I'll just let you know when we reschedule.
我们重新定时间的时候 我再告诉你
But I just got waxed.
但我刚刚才除了毛啊
You know, you gotta straighten up before the cleaning lady comes.
你得在清洁女工来之前打理干净嘛
Hey, Riles, thank you so much
莱丽 真是太谢谢你
for inviting Steph to spa day.
邀请斯蒂芬去水疗了
You are a really good friend.
你真是个好朋友
Bye now.
再见
Liar, liar!
你这个骗子
It seems the spa is not on fire!
看来水疗室没着火
Mrs. Wheeler.
维勒太太
Mrs. Wheeler, I'm sorry, I just--
维勒太太 抱歉 我只是
I wanted to bring a real girlfriend.
我想带一个真正的女性朋友去
You know, one who hasn't given birth
一个没有生下我朋友的
to my friends.
真正的女性朋友
Or maybe you think I'll be loud and crass
还是说你觉得我会表现得吵闹又粗鲁
and tell stories about how you used to be
还会给别人乱讲你小时候是个
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表