剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
You were the one driving.
出事时握方向盘的可是你
Oh, but you were the one screaming at me.
谁叫你一直朝着我大喊大叫
Yeah, I was screaming, "watch out for that mailbox!"
我当时喊的是 "小心那个邮箱"
You know what? Turning on each other is not gonna fix anything.
咱们这么互相指责解决不了任何问题
So here's what we're gonna do:
所以我们要这么做
I'll call the body shop
我负责联♥系♥修车铺
and you make sure that Danny does not-- -
而你确保丹尼不...
Hey. Ooh, hey, guys.
你好啊 回来了啊
Where have you been?
你们上哪去了
Shopping. Coffee.
逛街 喝咖啡
Shopping... For coffee.
在逛街... 买♥♥咖啡
We didn't find any. No.
但没找着 没错
But Riley was just walking me home. Yeah.
莱丽只是送我回来的 是的
So there you go. Bye. Bye.
赶紧回去吧 我走啦
Well, I was just going to go say good night to Adele.
我正准备去跟阿黛尔道个晚安
Now? No, she's fine.
这会儿吗 不用了
Yeah, we were just down there.
我们刚看完她上来的
She's all tucked in for the night.
她已经上♥床♥休息了
Oh, look, Ben's here. Hey, Ben. Let's talk to Ben.
瞧 本在家呢 咱们跟他聊聊
Tell us something, anything. Please, I beg of you.
跟我们说点什么吧 什么都行 求你了
You know, you're not gonna believe it,
你们绝对不会相信这个
But I think mom has found me the perfect woman.
但我觉得妈妈给我找到了我的真命天女
Oh, last week she found me the perfect shirt.
上周 她还给我找到了一件最衬我的衬衫呢
Man, she's on a roll.
她简直是势不可挡啊
Just...
这
I'm telling you, man, that woman is amazing.
我跟你说 那姑娘太棒了
Oh god! How hot is it in that elevator?
天呐 电梯里可真热
Whew! It's more like a hell-evator.
简直像是炼狱里的电梯了
Though that shouldn't affect you, Tuck Tuck,
但你应该没什么感觉吧 塔克尔塔克尔
you know, since heat tends to rise. Bwa-dup!
毕竟热气是往上升的
So, Benji, how did it go with Bailey?
小本 你和贝莉相处得还愉快吗
I mean, was I right or was I right?
我是撮合得好呢 还是撮合得好呢
You were so right. We already had lunch.
你撮合得太棒了 我们已经吃过午餐了
She's on her way over here for dinner. Yes.
她正过来吃晚餐呢 太棒了
And if all goes well, I'll be serving her breakfast.
如果一切顺利 我还会服侍她吃早餐
Oh yeah, that's my boy!
我儿子就该这样
Yeah! Yeah, you know what?
太棒了 你知道吗
I probably shouldn't be doing that with my son.
我也许不该和我儿子这样做的
That's weird. Okay.
太奇怪了
It's funny, but I already feel like
真有趣 因为我觉得我好像
I've known Bailey my whole life.
已经认识贝莉很久了一样
Knock knock! Whoo!
咚咚
That elevator is quite the slow cooker.
那电梯热得像个蒸笼
You should call that thing an oven-ator.
它应该叫"烤梯"才对
Well, aren't you adorable?
你真可爱
I guess this apartment doesn't have a height restriction.
我猜这栋公♥寓♥肯定没有身高限制吧
Yo. Yo, isn't she hilarious?
你看吧 她是不是很有趣
I don't know. It's hard to hear from down here.
我不知道 我这身高听不太清她说话
Bailey, this is Tucker,
贝莉 这是塔克尔
this is my brother Danny and you know my mom.
这是我哥哥丹尼 你认得我妈妈的
Bons. Bails.
邦邦 贝贝
So can I get you a glass of wine?
你想喝杯酒吗
Just one? What is this, church?
只给一杯吗 难不成这里是教堂
So what do you think? Isn't she great?
你觉得呢 她是不是很棒
Oh my god. All right?
天呐 好吧
I think you're dating mom.
你不觉得你是在跟妈妈约会吗
Don't you just love her?
你不喜欢她吗
Jinx!
这样会倒霉的
I don't see it. I don't.
我不觉得 我不觉得
I gotta say, I like a girl who brings her own toothbrush.
我得说 我喜欢自带牙刷的姑娘
Not my first bedroom rodeo, Benji.
这又不是我第一次床上激战 小本
Benji? Is there any way you can not call me that?
小本 你能别这样叫我吗
That's kind of what my mom calls me.
我妈妈才这样叫我
Oh my god, how much do I love her?
天呐 我真是太喜欢她了
It turns out we have the same hair girl, the same pilates girl
我们的理发师 普拉提教练还有美甲师
and the same nail girl. Her girls are my girls.
都是同一个人 她的和我的完全一样
It's like we're the same girl.
看起来 我们像是同一类人
Yeah, if we could possibly stop talking about my mom,
是啊 如果我们能不再聊我妈妈的话
that would be super helpful.
那肯定很不错
You know what else might be helpful?
你知道还有什么很不错的吗
If I slip out of something comfortable.
如果我脱掉一些东西 让自己舒坦一下
Bingo. Yeah, that would do it.
正解 这样相当不错
Should I dim the lights? Don't bother.
需要我把灯光调暗一点吗 别管了
I wore my lucky bra for this.
我特地穿了我的幸运文胸呢
What you say?
你刚才说什么
I said come to mama.
我说 到妈妈怀里来
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I don't think I'm ever gonna be all right.
我觉得我好不起来了
We need to break up.
我们非分手不可
Okay, I talked to the body shop
我和车体修理厂谈过了
and they said we could have it back by the end of the day.
他们说我们今晚就能把车拿回来
Where are the keys?
钥匙呢
I hid them where Danny would never look.
我把它们藏在丹尼绝对找不到的地方了
I mean, that dude ain't done a dish since he moved in.
那哥们从搬进来起 一个盘子都没洗过
You know that.
你知道的
Great, come on, let's get out of here. Awesome.
好的 我们快出去吧 好的
Perfect, you found my keys.
太棒了 你们找到钥匙了
You know what? I've been thinking. I'm being an idiot.
你知道吗 我想了想 觉得自己犯蠢了
Millions of people drive in
这城市每天都有数百万人开车
this city every day without getting in an accident.
而没有发生车祸
Probably not as many as you think.
也许并没有你想的那么多
Well, Adele and I are going to the beach
阿黛尔和我要去沙滩玩了
with or without you two. It's your call.
你们俩去不去都行 随你们
Yeah.
好啊
Oh well, the beach sounds great,
去沙滩 听起来很不错呀
So we'll meet you by the car.
车上见
Yeah, hey, thanks for grabbing everything.
好的 有劳你把东西拿下去了
What do you mean you're not gonna see her anymore?
你再也不见她了是什么意思
Don't you find her attractive? Yeah, I do,
你不觉得她很迷人吗 觉得啊
which has it's own set of issues.
所以才麻烦
Honey, she is the best thing that ever happened to you.
亲爱的 她是你生命中最美好的事物
Look, mom, I'm sorry,
听着 妈妈 我很抱歉
but I've already told her flat out it's over.
但我和她直说了我俩完了
Bailey and I are done.
贝莉和我没下文了
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Baby, you look so cute in your little uniform.
宝贝你穿制♥服♥的样子真可爱
What are you doing here? Just visiting my man at work.
你来干什么 探我男人的班
Well, I hope you mean this guy,
我希望你说的是这个男人
because if I recall, we decided to stop seeing each other.
因为我记得 我们说好了不再见面
No, as I recall,
不对 我记得呢
you decided and now I'm undeciding for you.
你决定了 我是来推♥翻♥你的决定的
Did you miss the part where I said we were done?
你没听见我说咱俩分手了吗
Followed by the text that said we were done,
然后我发了短♥信♥说咱俩结束了
followed by the phone call and email
再然后是电♥话♥和邮件
that I believe were similarly themed?
说的都是同一件事
Ben, you might not know this,
本 可能你没发现
but I'm the best thing that ever happened to you.
我是你生命中最美好的事物
But we can talk about it more when you get home from work.
不过你下班回家以后我们可以探讨一下别的
Home? We don't have a home.
家 我俩没有家啊
Sure we do. I was just there cleaning out some drawers.
当然有 我刚才还在那儿整理抽屉来着
Wait, how'd you get in my apartment?
慢着 你怎么进去的
Oh, I made a copy of your keys.
我配了一副你的钥匙
You made a copy of my keys?
你配了一副我的钥匙
Yeah. Oh, and...
是啊 还有
Here's your mail. See you later, Benji-boo.
你的信 拜拜啦 小本本
How do you feel about chicken for dinner?
晚上吃鸡肉好不好
Oh! Never mind, I'll surprise you.
无所谓啦 我要给你个惊喜
Oh! Come by any time, Bons.
随时欢迎你过来 邦邦
We'd love to have you.
我们喜欢和你在一起
Well, I think somebody owes their mother an apology.
我觉着有人该向妈妈道个歉
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表