剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
OK, people, I need you to focus.
好了 大家注意
This is a critical birthday decision.
接下来我们要为艾玛生日做个重大决定
Traditional?
传统打扮怎样
Tiara?
皇冠呢
No?
不喜欢吗
Or my personal favorite,
还是用我个人最喜欢的
Viking warrior princess?
维京勇士公主造型
Warrior princess!
勇士公主哦
Oh, and also, can we please vote
对了 我们可以投票表决下
on whether or not we're getting a pony?
要不要买♥♥匹小马驹
I still think we can fit one in the elevator.
电梯里应该可以装得下
Well, I measured.
我量好了
And we can totally fit a pony in that elevator.
电梯里装下一匹小马驹绰绰有余啊
Yes! Yup, knew it. Yeah.
太好了 我就知道 是啊
Oh, my God,
天哪
I can't believe it is already Emma's first birthday.
时间过得真快啊 艾玛马上就要过一岁生日了
I remember I pulled out all the stops for you boys.
当年帮你们俩张罗着过生日的场景历历在目啊
Really? Because I pulled out all our old birthday DVDs.
是吗 我们以前过生日拍的录像我可都找出来了
You care to explain this?
你要来解释一下吗
Okay, Ray, let's try to make this fast, okay?
雷 我们抓紧时间好吗
I've got a hangover bigger than my hair.
我宿醉现在头疼的要死呢
And I cannot get that Vanilla Ice out of my brain.
还满脑子是凡尼拉·艾斯[著名说唱歌♥手]
Man, that guy is gonna be big, huh?
天哪 那家伙一定很厉害
Hey, Ray. Ray! Hey!
雷 雷 雷
Honey, we're over here.
亲爱的 我们在这儿呢
Danny. Danny, I told you not to eat this, okay?
丹尼 丹尼 我不是说了不让你吃这个吗
Oh, you know what? Benji-- he'll never notice.
算了 反正小本也不知道
Okay, here we go.
来 给你
All right, all right, let's get this over with, people.
行了行了 这段就先过去吧
"The Cosby Show" is gonna be on.
下面我们有请你们的天才老爸
Man, and look, that Rudy-- that girl is gonna be big!
天哪 快看 那个叫鲁迪的妞儿一定很厉害
Okay, blah-da blah blah blah blah.
基本就是这样乱七八糟的
Here we go and happy--
下面我们插上蜡烛 生日...
Come on, Danny! Crush him!
加油 丹尼 揍他
I can't believe you taped over my first birthday.
你竟然用我一岁生日时的录像带录了别的
Yeah, well, since you're onto me,
既然你都这么说了
I also taped over your next three.
其实你一到四岁生日的录像带都被我用了
Well, unlike me, Emma's gonna have the best birthday party ever.
我一定要给艾玛办一个史上最棒的生日派对
We are gonna make some memories. Yeah.
我们一定要制♥造♥美好的回忆 对
Come on, Ray. Everyone's doing it.
来呀 雷 大家都这么做呢
Mom! Hey, we were making some memories!
妈 我们那是制♥造♥美好回忆
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
第三季 第十二集
少男奶爸
Don't worry, Emma.
不用担心 艾玛
You're gonna have the best birthday ever,
你的生日派对一定会很棒的
because we're having it at Frankie & Bobbie's ice cream parlor.
我们要去弗波冰淇淋店给你办
Wait, so you're not even
等等 你都不考虑一下
gonna acknowledge my petting zoo idea?
我提出的去爱畜乐园这个点子吗
That's where we had all our special events growing up.
从小到大有特别活动我们都是在弗波冰淇淋店过的
Yeah, Ben and I worked there in high school...
是啊 我跟本高中时还在那里打过工
till Ben got banned...
可是后来本被禁止出入那里了...
for life.
终生不得进入
Okay, Ben, you've been banned from the mall,
本啊 禁止你进入的地方有那家商场
six bars and the statue of liberty crown.
六家酒吧 甚至自♥由♥女神像你都不能靠近
How do you get banned from an ice cream parlor?
可我不明白为什么冰淇淋店都不让你进去呢
Hey, Ben.
你好 本
God, this hat makes me look like such a dork.
天那 这帽子戴着就跟傻蛋一样
I hate it. You always say that.
烦死了 你每回都这么说
Can't you just enjoy the positive side to this job?
你就不能享受这份工作带给你的乐趣吗
One free sundae per shift.
每次上班免费吃一份圣代
I'm calling this one "The kitchen sink."
这是超大份的
And I'm calling this one "Boobs."
这是"胸"大份的
Get it? Boobs.
懂吗 胸哦
Hey, you have a little something right--
我说你这儿有点...
Oh, no no, that's my new 'stache.
别动别动 这是我的新胡子
You like it? I've been working on it all summer.
喜欢吗 我努力了一整个夏天才长好的呢
You look so mature.
看上去成熟多了
Hey, Riles.
莱丽
Looking pretty styling in that uniform.
好时髦的工作服啊
Thanks. Ben, you look like a dork.
谢谢 本 你怎么跟个傻蛋一样
It's the hat.
都是帽子害的
No, I'm pretty sure it's the face.
不是吧 我看明明是你一副傻样
Hey, Ben-Ben, isn't it time for our break?
小本本 我们是不是该休息了呀
He just got here.
他才刚到呢
You've been on a break since your last break.
你不是刚休息过了吗
Well, when your dad owns an ice cream parlor,
什么时候冰淇淋店老板是你老爹那会儿
you can tell me what to do.
你就可以来指使我了
It's okay. We're just taking inventory...
没事的 我们就去盘点下存货...
In my pants. Cover for me.
我裤子里的存货哦 替我代个班
I hate having a shift with Jenny.
我讨厌跟珍妮一起上班
You know, she thinks she can just get away with anything.
知道吗 每次她都躲在一边偷懒
All I do is just work work work.
只有我一个人在这拼命干活
Perrin! Stop eating the profits.
佩林 你要把这店吃倒闭吗
Where is everybody? Where's Jenny?
其他人都去哪了 珍妮呢
Oh, I'm not sure.
我不太确定
I think they might be in the back.
我想可能在里面
They said something about inventory...?
他们好像提到了存货还是什么的
So, we're going to the movies tonight.
今晚我们会去看电影
I was thinking maybe you and I could No thanks, I can't.
你要不要跟... 谢了 但我去不了
I have to work a double.
我得连上两轮班
Ooh, second sundae.
真棒 可以再吃一个新地了
What the-- I warned you, Wheeler!
你们在干什... 我警告过你了 维勒
Now get out!
赶紧给我滚
Jenny Deluca.
珍妮·德卢卡
That girl was two scoops of awesome.
那妹子真是"波"涛汹涌
I hated that girl.
我讨厌她
She's the one who instituted the one sundae per shift rule.
就是她发明的"一班一新地"制度
Well, we gotta kick this Emma party plan into high gear.
我们得赶紧准备艾玛的生日派对了
Riley, you're in charge of decorations;
莱丽 你负责布置场地
Tucker, food and beverages;
塔克 你负责食物和饮料
and Danny Just name it. I'll do anything.
丹尼 说吧 我做什么都行
Will you be the clown? Anything but that!
你能扮小丑吗 除了这个
You know clowns freak me out!
你知道我最怕小丑了
I can never tell if they're gonna squirt me with a flower
谁知道他们会不会拿水枪捉弄我
or stab me in my sleep.
或是等我睡着了插♥我♥一刀
The only thing a clown will stab you with
小丑能给我们带来的
is joy and merriment.
只有喜悦和欢乐
Don't worry, big guy. You're in good hands.
别担心 大块头 有我在
I may have dabbled in mimery in college.
我大学的时候对默剧略有涉猎
Mimes freak me out.
默剧真是太诡异了
Mom, come with me to Frankie & Bobbie's.
老妈 你跟我去趟弗波冰淇淋店
Wait, you still wanna have it there?
等等 你还是决定要在那办吗
I mean, don't you remember what Frankie said to you?
你不记得弗兰基对你说过的那些话了吗
Uhuh. It doesn't matter.
别烦我 没事的
It's all water under the bridge.
过去那些都是小桥流水雁过无痕了
No, what he said was,
不对 他说的是
"I'll bury you under the bridge."
"我会把你埋尸在小桥下面"
Oh, my god. I can't believe it.
天哪 真不敢相信
This place looks exactly the same.
这地方看起来跟以前一模一样
Well, you're wearing pants, so that's different.
唯一不同的是 如今你总算把裤子穿上了
Ben Wheeler? Jenny Deluca?
本·维勒 珍妮·德卢卡
Oh, my god, you look amazing.
天哪 你看起来真不错
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Well, well, well, look who's here!
瞧瞧这是谁来了
I didn't know it was garbage day.
我怎么不记得今天是垃圾日
That pony's looking pretty good right now, isn't it?
那小马的主意现在听起来不错了 是吧
Honestly, I can watch you smash that cake all day.
说真的 看你砸蛋糕真是太有趣了
All right, get that backup cake ready!
把那备用蛋糕拿出来
He's tearing through this one pretty fast!
这蛋糕已经快阵亡了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表