剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Anita--
安妮塔...
You're so pretty.
你好可爱哦
So, Bon, what do you say we get out of here?
那么 邦妮 我们走吧
I've got the rest of the afternoon off.
我一下午都有空
You're on your own, Flabowski.
自己玩去吧 弗拉波斯基
Angela?
安吉拉
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
Remember this morning's meeting?
我们早上说好了啊
Everybody has to be out of the house tonight.
今晚大家都不该在家的
Calm down, jumpy. I got the memo,
别紧张 急性子 我知道
but Tucker called. He can't watch Emma tonight.
但是塔克尔打电♥话♥跟我说他今晚不能照顾艾玛
Said something came up.
说他突然有事
What could have come up?
他能有什么事
All right, Emma.
好 艾玛
Operation Remove Angela has officially begun.
"除掉安吉拉行动"正式开始
Tucker? What's the emergency?
塔克尔 找我有什么急事
Is everything okay?
发生什么事了吗
And more importantly,
更重要的是
what are you wearing?
你穿成这样干什么
Look, we're incognito.
我们这是潜伏行动
Well, I am. Emma's just cold.
是我在潜伏 艾玛只是冷了而已
Look, there's something you need to see.
但有东西你需要看一看
What is it? Oh, just a little show
看什么 就是一场小秀而已
I like to call "Angela is stealing your man."
我称之为"安吉拉要撬走你的男人了"
Binoculars?
用望远镜吗
Okay, so let me get this straight.
我先理一理弄明白
You're ruining my romantic dinner with boyfriend
你不惜毁了我跟我男朋友的浪漫晚餐
so that you can set up a fake romantic dinner
就是为了让他跟前女友
with him and his ex to prove that
一起共进假的浪漫晚餐
she's trying to steal him
证明她要撬走我男朋友
so that I'll help you kick her out?
好让我帮你把她赶走吗
Oh, good.
太对了
I was afraid it was gonna sound a little crazy.
我开始还担心这个计划有点疯狂呢
Tucker, what kind of a plan is that?
塔克尔 这是什么鬼计划啊
Well, Ben won't get rid of her,
反正本不会赶她走的
even after the whole kiss thing.
即便他们俩都接吻了
Kiss thing?!
接吻
There was a kiss thing?
他们接吻了吗
When was there a kiss thing?
是什么时候的事
Oh, now I've got your attention, don't I?
现在你终于听到我说的话了对吗
He kissed her?
他吻她了吗
No, she kissed him.
不是 是她吻得他
And Ben thinks he set her straight,
本以为已经跟她说明白了
but she's not gonna stop until she gets what she wants.
但是她不到黄河是绝对不会死心的
And what she wants is Ben.
她就是想把本搞到手
Are you really gonna let that happen?
你真的会允许这种事发生吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I mean, I trust Ben.
我很信任本
And I can't start a new relationship if--
我不能开始一段新的感情 如果...
You have sound?
你还装了音频设备吗
Shove over.
过去点儿
Wow, Riley is running really late.
莱丽真是迟到大发了
Maybe I'll go wait for her in the hallway.
我还是去走廊等她吧
Ooh, here she is...
是她的短♥信♥
Saying that she's stuck at work.
说她现在工作抽不开身
And it seems Tucker and Emma are stuck on the subway.
塔克尔和艾玛好像也在地铁上抽不开身
Be a real shame to let this get warm.
要是红酒变温了可就太可惜了
I can't believe she's drinking my wine.
我真不敢相信她竟然要喝我的红酒
I think you might be focusing on the wrong thing.
你是不是搞错重点了
Ben, are you sure you don't want to join me?
本 你真的不跟我一起喝吗
Hey, guys.
大家好
Look! It's Danny!
快瞧啊 是丹尼
Danny's home. Yay, Danny.
丹尼回来了啊 丹尼啊
Why don't you come have a glass of wine with us
你来跟我们一起喝杯红酒吧
until Riley gets back?
趁着莱丽还没回来
Hello?
喂
Oh, hey, what's up?
什么事啊
No, okay.
没事 好的
I guess. You have anything to eat over there?
可能是吧 你那边有吃的吗
Okay. See you.
好 一会儿见
Wh-- wh-- who was that?
那 那是谁啊
Wrong number.
一个打错了的人
And he said, honey,
亲爱的 他说
my tray table isn't the only thing in the upright position.
我的茶几并不是唯一没有垂直摆放的东西
Hey, Mrs. Wheeler.
维勒太太好
Hey, guys!
大家好啊
Oh, man,
天哪
don't tell me you were grounded again?
你们不会是又被禁足了吧
What? I haven't been grounded since I was like ten.
什么 我从十岁起就没被禁足过了好吗
Flight attendant humor...
空乘人员式幽默...
Because that's what we are,
因为我们三个都是
three flight attendants.
空乘人员
So, besties, this is Brad.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这是布拉德
Hi. My boyfriend.
你们好 我男朋友
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh-- oh, you're serious.
不好意思 你是认真的啊
Brad, sit down and I'm gonna get you a bottle of wine, okay?
布拉德 你先坐下 我给你拿瓶红酒好吗
All right, what the hell are you two doing here?!
好 你们两个来这里干什么呢
We're spying on Ben.
我们在监视本
What? We're waiting for Angela to hit on him.
什么 我们在等安吉拉跟他调情呢
Hey, whose baby is this?
我说这是谁的孩子
She's mine.
是我的
Ours. Ours.
是我们的 我们的
We're in love.
我们相爱了
Great, yeah. I can move in tomorrow.
太好了 好 我明天就搬进去
Thanks. I got the place.
谢谢 我找到住处了
Dan the man is moving out.
纯爷们丹尼要搬出去住了
Moving out? Bonnie, you two live together?
搬出去吗 邦妮 你俩住在一起吗
No, you can't move out.
不行 你不能就这么搬出去
You have to give me two weeks' notice.
你得提前两周提醒下我啊
Danny, why would you move out?
丹尼 你搬出去干吗
Is this because of me and Ben?
是因为我和本吗
No, it's Tucker.
不 是因为塔克
Dude, seriously, I'm sorry.
老兄 你没开玩笑吧 对不起
Hey, you guys, why don't you go over to your new place
不如你们先去你们的新家
and you can all sort it out there, huh?
然后再慢慢解决你们的破事好吗
They told me to come here so that they could spy on Ben.
他们叫我到这来 方便他们监视本
Bonnie, what the hell is going on?
邦妮 这到底是什么情况
Fine!
好吧
They're not my flight crew.
他们不是我的机组人员
The big one is my kid.
那个大块头是我孩子
And these two little ones are his friends.
这两个小家伙是他朋友
Yeah, and the super little one's her granddaughter.
是啊 那个超小的家伙是她外孙女
I hate you.
恨死你了
So, she's-- she's your kid?
那么说 她是你的孩子吗
No, I have a brother. She's his kid.
不 是我老弟的
How many kids do you have?
你有几个孩子啊
After today, zero.
今天过后 一个都没了
Oh, my god, you've got to be at least 40--
我的天 这么说你至少有40岁...
Ah, la la la la la!
住嘴...
Hey, people, can we take it down a notch?
喂 你们小点声好吗
It is getting good over here.
好戏要上演了
Ben, it's no secret that I really like you.
本 毫无疑问我真的喜欢你
I can't help feeling the way I feel about you.
我真的是情难自禁
And I think you feel something too.
我想你肯定也有些感觉的
Angela, I'm with Riley.
安吉拉 我现在和莱丽在一起了
She's my girl.
她是我女朋友
That's my guy.
这才像我男朋友嘛
But what if there was no Riley?
但如果没有莱丽呢
What if it was just you and me?
如果只有我和你呢
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表