剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Morning.
早上好啊
Good morning.
早上好
So I guess we finally did it, huh?
我们终于还是这么做了 对吗
Sure did.
是啊
It was nice, right?
感觉不错 对吗
Very.
很不错
I'm glad we took it slow.
我很高兴我们能慢慢来
Yeah, me too.
对 我也是
But I wouldn't mind it if, for the next sleepover,
但我也不介意你下次再来过夜的时候
we lose the clothes and the baby.
我们能脱掉衣服 别管孩子
Good morning, Emma.
早上好啊 艾玛
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
Hi, morning.
早上好
Sorry, I didn't know you were here.
对不起 我不知道你在这
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
I just slept over. Like, as in sleep.
我就是过个夜而已 闷头大睡那种
Whatever.
无所谓
It's cool. I'm fine.
没事 我不介意
Why wouldn't I be fine?
我有什么好介意的
You and Ben, Ben and you--
你和本 本和你
just like a dream come true.
天造地设的一对啊
Oh. Okay, good.
是吗 那就好
Oh, my god, that's really good.
天呐 真的太好了
I'm glad that we can talk about this,
很高兴我们能聊聊这事
'cause I would just, you know,
因为我就怕 你懂的
hate for things to be awkward between us.
就怕我们俩之间的关系变得尴尬
Oh, not awkward at all.
一点都不尴尬
Talk away.
一如往昔嘛
Okay. Great.
好吧 太好了
Well, last night ended up just being so sweet.
昨晚到后来真是太有爱了
And Ben was so romantic.
本也特别浪漫
Good talk. I gotta go.
跟你聊的很开心 我要走了
I'm late for the-- bye.
我要...迟到了 再见
Morning.
早上好
Everything okay? Super!
你们还好吗 好极了
Not awkward at all.
一点都不尴尬
So glad that you're still here, Angela,
很高兴你还在这里 安吉拉
Which also isn't awkward.
也一点都不尴尬
I can't believe I have an apartment filled with women
不敢相信我公♥寓♥里住满了美女
and none of them are mine.
可没有一个是属于我的
Thanks for letting me stay on the couch, again.
再次感谢你让我睡沙发上
Oh, hey, it's no problem.
不用 别客气
Hey, she don't live here.
她可不是住这的好吗
I promise I'll find my own place soon.
我保证会尽快找到房♥子的
I so hate getting in the way of things.
我最讨厌碍别人事了
Really?
真的吗
But you know what? It's totally fine.
不过你猜怎么着 没事的
You just stay as long as you like.
你愿意待多久都行
Again, not really her decision.
再说一遍 她说了不算
Well, I'll try and clear out tonight.
我今晚就把东西收好试着搬走
Oh, you know, no need. We won't even be here.
你知道吗 不用急 我们今晚不在这
We have a very special evening planned.
我们俩计划了一个非常特别的夜晚
Is this thing even on? What?
我嘴还长在自己身上吗 搞什么
Hey, I remember you.
我还记得你哦
Morning. I made coffee.
早上好 我煮了咖啡
Hi, baby. Oh, I forgot how cute you look when you wake up.
你好小心肝 我都忘了你起床之后有多可爱了
Isn't she adorable?
可爱爆了 对不对
I was actually talking about you.
实际上我是在说你
This is really good coffee.
这咖啡真不错啊
Well, while you enjoy it,
你慢慢享受咖啡吧
I'm going to go get our little girl dressed.
我要去给我们的乖女儿换衣服了
And something tells me
而且我知道
she's coming back to get you undressed.
她会回来脱♥光♥你衣服的
Okay, so it's not just me.
好吧 所以不止我这么认为
She was just flirting, right?
她刚才在跟我调情 对吗
Flirting? Dude, she made you coffee
调情吗 兄弟 她给你煮了咖啡
and she did this to your hair,
还这么摆弄了你的头发
just all around.
还转了一圈
In some cultures, you'd be engaged.
在某些国家 这代表你订婚了
What am I supposed to do, man?
我要怎么办 兄弟
I mean, I guess I could sit her down,
我是说 我猜我们可以坐下来
have a heart to heart, and tell her it's never gonna happen.
敞开心扉谈谈 告诉她这是不可能的
Or I could just avoid her.
或者我只要躲着她就好
Ben, Angela is like the mold in our shower.
本 安吉拉就像我们浴室里长的霉
You can ignore it, but it just ain't going away, man.
你可以装看不见 但它不会自动消失的兄弟
Really? 'cause our shower looks great.
真的吗 咱们的浴室看起来一直不赖啊
Because I just cleaned it!
因为我才打扫过
Okay, just one more for my ex-husband.
好了 再照一张给我前夫看就好
Okay.
好的
So, Bon Bon. Yeah?
邦邦 咋了
Third date and still I really don't know that much about you,
已经第三次约会了 我感觉还是不怎么了解你
Other than you don't wait until the third date.
不然的话你也用不着等到第三次啦
Well, you know, I'm pretty much an open book--
你知道的 我属于那种一目了然的人
just your average 31-year-old Air France flight attendant.
和平时那些31岁的法航♥空♥姐一个样
Well, a good realtor knows when to close.
好的地♥产♥经纪知道什么时候该一锤定音
Okay. And to shower.
好吧 还有去洗澡
Hey, who are these guys?
等等 这几个人是谁啊
Oh! Oh, them? They just came with the frame.
他们吗 是买♥♥相框里面送的照片而已
Well, I gotta get going.
我要走了
I got a ton of apartments to show today.
今天还得带人去看好多公♥寓♥呢
No rest for Brad the pad.
经纪猛♥男♥布拉德 全年无休为您服务
Ooh! You got me.
噢 你的爱情之枪击中了我
Morning, mom.
早啊 老妈
Keep your "Mom" down. What are you doing here?
给我小声点 你来这干嘛
Sorry, my apartment's a little sexually charged.
抱歉 我实在受不了家里那些激♥情♥火花了
Hey, whose pants are these?
这裤子是谁的
A friend's. Oh, my god.
一个朋友的 老天
Your place is charged too!
原来你这也是火花四溅
I have nothing to apologize for.
我又没什么好愧疚的
I am a vibrant, very young woman!
我只是一个渴望激♥情♥的年轻女子
I know. You've told me an uncomfortable amount of times.
我知道 我都忍♥受你说这话不下一千次了
Where am I supposed to get breakfast? I don't know.
那我上哪吃早餐去 你说呢
A cafe, restaurant, coffee cart--
咖啡屋 餐厅 移♥动♥餐车
You passed all three on your way here.
你来这的路上全有好吗
I don't have any shoes. Okay, here, take mine.
但我没穿鞋来 来 穿我的
They'll be a little big, but you can stuff paper in 'em.
可能会有点大 塞点纸进去就好
Hey, why don't you want me to meet this guy?
为什么你不愿意让我见这个男人
Well, there's just a few things we haven't discussed yet.
这个嘛 我们之间还有些事没说明白
Like what? Like your existence and my real age,
比如呢 比如你的存在和我的真实年龄
So just go go go go go go go go go go!
快给老娘滚滚滚滚滚滚
Two of the smartest words to ever come out of your mouth--
这是从你嘴里说出最明智的两个字了
To go.
外卖♥♥
Okay. All right. Okay.
进去再继续 快开门
All right, you got it? Hang on. Almost there.
开了吗 稍等 就好了
Don't answer that.
别接那个电♥话♥
No way. Not gonna happen.
打死我也不会接的
What if it's-- doesn't matter.
如果这是... 谁管它呢
Ignore it. Yeah. You bet.
无视就好 这就对了
Oh, it's Angela. Of course it is.
是安吉拉 还会有谁
Let me-- let me just for one second.
给我...给我一秒钟就好
Hey, what's up?
什么事
Oh, my god, how bad is it?
天哪 有多严重
Okay okay okay, don't worry.
行行行 别担心
I'll be there in a second.
我马上就过去
Riley, I'm so so sorry.
莱丽 我真的非常非常抱歉
I have to go. Go.
我必须得走了 去吧
Look, I promise I will make this up to you.
我保证会好好补偿你的
So do you wanna come in?
你想进去坐坐吗
I don't think my parents are home.
人家的父母不在家哦
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表