剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
You think we might have a chance?
你觉得我们还有没有机会
Don't answer, Ben.
别回答她 本
Do not answer that.
不要回答她
Answer it. No, don't!
回答她 千万不要
What? I'm invested.
干嘛 我也很关心他好吗
Well, I mean, you are Emma's mom,
你是艾玛的妈妈不假
and we did make her together--
是我们创造了她 这也没错
which wasn't completely terrible.
而且她又那么惹人怜爱
So I guess if there was no Riley,
所以如果没有莱丽
then yes.
我的答案是"有"
I'd try to see if we could make it work.
我愿意试试看我们还有没有机会
No!
不
What was that?
什么声音
So since you obviously saw that nothing happened,
你也看到了 根本就没有发生什么嘛
can we forget this ever happened?
不如我们把这些事儿都忘了
I wish I could.
我也希望我可以
No no no no. You can.
不 你当然可以了
It's really easy.
这很简单的
I forget stuff all the time.
我压根就没把这事儿放在心上
I can't.
我不能
Ben, I was in love with you
本 在我根本不知道爱是什么的时候
before I even knew what love really was...
我就爱上了你
You know, before I ever dreamed that there could be an us.
之前我一直希望我们能在一起
And that's why I know this just isn't right.
但现在我知道我错了
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢
You said yes, Ben.
你说了"有" 本
I watched the word come out of your mouth
我亲耳听到你说了出来
and I can't make it go away.
而且那个词在我脑中挥之不去
But Angela said if you weren't here.
但安吉拉是说假如没有你啊
It was a trick question
这个假命题根本不存在啊
because here you are.
因为你活生生的在我眼前
Yeah...
是啊...
But it lets me know
但它却让我知道了
that maybe you need to see if it could work.
也许你会愿意和她试试看
But I want to be busy seeing if you and I can work.
但我一心是想和你在一起的啊
Ben, if you and I are ever gonna have something,
本 如果我们俩真想继续发展下去
you need to make sure that you and angela have nothing.
你要确保安吉拉不会牵扯进来
You owe it to yourself...
这是你欠自己的...
and to emma.
也是你欠艾玛的
Please stop me. Please stop me.
快出来挽留我啊
Please stop me.
快点出来啊
Riley, wait!
莱丽 等等
Are you sure your saw oatmeal in my mom's fridge?
你确定你在我妈的冰箱里看到有燕麦粥了吗
Yes, right next to my leftover pasta from dimitri's.
是的 就在我吃剩的意面边上
And I know it was mine because the foil
我之所以知道那是我的是因为
was in the shape of a "T."
包装上做了有我姓氏缩写的标记
Dude, she's stealing from us,
肯定是她从我们这偷走的
and I am gonna prove it.
我会证明给你看的
Mmm, I just love leftover pasta.
我就喜欢吃吃剩的意面
Oh, I got you now, thief.
小贼 我抓到你了吧
Yeah, I steal your food.
是啊 就是姐偷的
You want to do something about it?
你有什么意见吗
Nope, I'm good.
没 好好享用哦
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表