剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I mean, let's face it. I am just too darn lovable.
承认了吧 我就是这么惹人怜爱
Don't worry. I'll walk you through it.
别担心 我会给你支招的
Just do everything I say.
照我说的做就行
Oh, here she comes. Here she comes.
她来了来了
Here you go.
给你
Oh! I know exactly what to say.
我知道该怎么说
I hope you brought a lot of cash,
我希望你带够了钱
because I'm planning on getting trashed!
因为我打算不醉不归
And I hope you're ready for trouble,
我也希望你带足了力气
'cause I'm ready to see double!
因为我也要喝他个天旋地转
Oh, my god. She really is the perfect woman.
老天爷 我和她真是天生一对儿
Oh, there she is.
她在这呢
Let me just talk to her alone for a second.
让我单独和她谈一谈
Hey, you workin' or lurkin'?
你工作呢 还是在潜伏
Lurkin'. Tucker's being me,
潜伏着呢 塔克尔演我
and I'm being him.
我演他
Fun! Who am I?
好玩 我演谁
You're just you, okay?
你演自己就行 好吗
I'm trying to break up with a girl who's impervious
我在试着和那女孩分手 但是她却
to even my jerkiest moves.
对我最讨人嫌的招数无动于衷
And the home of the...
...勇士的家乡
brave.
嗝
Heather.
海瑟
I owe you a huge apology,
我非常真诚地向你道歉
because what you saw back there,
你刚才看到的一切
it wasn't even real.
都不是真的
The guy is a friend of mine.
他是我朋友
I don't understand.
我不明白
I guess I just wanted to feel like
我只是想感受一下
I'd finally won at something.
在某件事上胜过你是什么感觉
And I wanted to hurt you
我想伤你一把
the way that you hurt me when you stole Jacob.
就像你当年抢走雅各布 伤害了我
Who's Jacob?
谁是雅各布
Jacob.
雅各布是
My boyfriend at summer camp.
是我在夏令营交的男友
My first kiss. My second base.
我的初吻 我的第一次"二垒"
You never had a boyfriend at summer camp.
你在夏令营才没有男朋友
Uh, yeah, I did until you swooped in with your quick-release bra.
当然有 直到你亮出胸器横刀夺爱
Okay, let me start over.
这么着吧 我重新开始说
Now just tell her you're looking to scam with someone,
现在你告诉她只是想随便玩玩
not actually date right now.
不想真的谈恋爱
Oh oh, I know, I know.
我知道该说什么
Tell her her hair smells nice.
跟她说她的头发好香香
You are so bad at this.
你真是一窍不通啊
This why I had to learn everything I know off the streets.
怪不得我只能上街头去学这些招数
Hey! I know how to get girls.
谁说我不知道怎么钓马子了
I'm meeting up with one right now.
我现在手上就有一个呢
And I have to say,
不得不说
she's pretty hot.
那个妞儿真惹火
And in the end, I just realized
于是最后 我才意识到
what a horrible person I was becoming.
我变成了个多么糟糕的人
And by horrible, you mean just like me?
你说自己糟糕意思是跟我一样吗
Oh, my God. So you do understand?
天哪 原来你明白啊
Friends again?
和好重新做朋友好吗
So, are you ready to kiss and make up?
我看你们下面是不是要亲亲和好了呀
I know I am.
反正我是有此打算
Oh, good, I was hoping you two would be here.
太好了 你们两个都在太好了
I did it.
我成功了
I made it clear what I was selling.
我已经声明清楚我卖♥♥的是什么了
And now I can go back to just giving the other part away.
所以现在我可以回去卖♥♥另一幢公♥寓♥了
Hey, hooker heels, hold this.
穿风♥骚♥高跟鞋的这个 拿着这个
And...
大家看
Wheeler?
维勒
You aren't related to a Ben Wheeler, are you?
你跟本·维勒没关系吧
Oh, yeah. He's my brother.
有关系啊 他是我弟弟
Weren't you like totally in love with that guy?
他不是你很爱很爱的那个人吗
Seriously, it was like all you ever talked about.
说真的 你不是一直都在说他吗
No no, it wasn't. Yeah.
不不 不是的 是的 是的
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ben Wheeler was the name of the pillow
当然是 我非常确定你一直亲热的
you were always making out with.
那个枕头就叫本·维勒
Are you guys looking for a Ben Wheeler?
你们是在找本·维勒吗
'Cause I'm having drinks with him over there.
我现在正跟他一起在那边喝东西呢
Oh, no, that's not Ben. That's Tucker.
不 那不是本 那是塔克尔
No, it's not. Oh, no.
不 不是的 是的
That's Tucker, all right. That son of a bench.
是塔克尔那个混♥蛋♥坐在沙发上
A word, Tuck Tuck?
我们聊聊啊 小塔塔
Oh, my God! Oh!
天哪 不要
No! Really?
不要啊 不要
Yeah! No.
给我过来 别跑
No! Oh!
不要啊
Oh, God!
天哪
It was lovely to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Ben!
本 别走啊
No no no no no. Actually, I'm Ben.
不不不 其实我才是本
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
It's kind of a long story.
这可就说来话长了
Try me. Okay.
说说看 好吧
Well, I liked you and you liked me,
我喜欢你 你也喜欢我
but then you got mad, so I sent him in to be me,
但后来你生气了 于是我就派他去假扮我
but then you liked him.
可是后来你又喜欢他了
But he was just pretending to be me.
但是他只是在假装是我
So I sent him in to be me to make you not like him,
于是我就派他去假扮我好让你不再喜欢他
but it turned out you liked him,
但是事实证明你确实喜欢他
which means you like me.
也就是说 你喜欢我
It's actually kinda simple when you think about it.
其实你仔细想想的话也挺简单的
Well, unfortunately, I, who's also me,
不好意思 我 也就是我
doesn't really like either one of you anymore.
现在你们两个谁都不喜欢了
In fact, you, meaning you...
说实话 你 我指的是你
are kind of a jerk.
其实是个混♥蛋♥
Hey, what are you doing here?
莱丽 你怎么来了
I don't wanna get in the way of anything.
我不是来捣乱的
You know, if you have any overnight guests.
如果你这里有别人过夜的话
Riley, it's not Just let me finish.
莱丽 不是... 听我说完
I never should have put you in that position.
我不该让你那样为难的
And if you like Heather, then I am totally fine
如果你真的喜欢海瑟 那你们两个出去约会
with the two of you going out.
我完全没问题
We're not going out.
我们不会一起出去的
She kinda disappeared right after you left.
昨晚你走后她马上就不见了
Oh, thank God. 'cause that last thing I said
谢天谢地 昨晚我最后说的那件事
I really didn't mean it.
我真的不是那个意思
Oh, morning, Riley.
早啊 莱丽
Danny, I thought you just said that--
丹尼 你刚才不是说...
Don't look at me. She's not mine.
别看我 人不是我睡的
Good morning. Hi. Good morning.
早上好 早
Hey, have you guys met Heather yet?
你们见过海瑟了吗
Well played.
干得漂亮啊
Hold it up, grandpa. Move along, all right?
我说老爷爷 您止步 闪开点好吗
I'm selling dreams here. Okay? Yeah.
我这是在销♥售♥梦想 走开点 对
Shuffle along. Go go go go go go.
走开 快走开
Bonnie Wheeler, family realtor.
邦妮·维勒 温馨家庭房♥产经纪人
Bonnie Wheeler, just a single mom
邦妮·维勒 我只是个想
trying to make a living.
赚钱养家的单身妈妈
Bonnie Wheeler, hot property.
邦妮·维勒 "热"销楼♥盘♥
You know, just babysitting. She's not mine.
我就是个看孩子的 她不是我女儿
Oh, yeah. I got all day.
对 我有一整天时间
I got nowhere to be. Walk slow.
反正我又没什么地方去 慢慢走就行
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表