剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
The point is I saw my life flash before me
重点是我看见自己的一生在眼前闪过
And all I saw was you.
我满脑子想的都是你
And at first I didn't know why
一开始我还不知道为什么
or what it meant,
也不知道意味着什么
But now I do.
但是现在我知道了
Heather, I love you.
海瑟 我爱你
You know, it's a shame you don't live here.
知道吗 真可惜你不住在这儿
Although that's why god invented sexting.
尽管上帝因此发明了色情短♥信♥
Mmm. Well, you never know.
我没跟你说过
I do have a couple of sons in town.
我有几个儿子在这边住
Maybe I'll find a nice littlpied-a-terre.
或许我会找到一个舒适的临时住处
Ooh, you speak French.
你会说法语
It's another thing we have in common.
这是我们的另一个共同点
Soup du jour.
例汤
It's just soup.
就是汤的意思
Yeah.
是啊
Oh! Time to check the meter.
该去看看停车计价器了
Please try not to get in any trouble.
请你尽量别惹麻烦哟
Well, then why am I here?
那我还来这儿干什么呢
Hey, is that hospital guy? What's he doing here?
他是医院那家伙吗 他来干什么
If I play my cards right, hopefully me.
要是我没做错啥事的话 我俩大有希望哦
But you can't be on a date. Brad's gonna be here any minute.
你不能约会啊 布拉德随时都会到
What?! No!
什么 不
Danny, you were supposed to handle that.
丹尼 你应该已经搞定他了啊
Oh my god! Nothing ruins a good date faster than your boyfriend showing up!
卧♥槽♥ 男朋友可是约会杀手啊
Oh my god, he's here. Get rid of him.
天呐 他来了 弄走他
Go go go go go. Hey, brad,
快去快去 嗨 布拉德
A couple-- two-- three changes to the plan.
计划赶不上变化
Mom is not coming. She might've said something about Mexico.
我妈不来了 她可能和你说过墨西哥的事
Hey, dad. Good, you got my message.
老爸 太好了你收到我的短♥信♥了
Dad?
你♥爸♥
This is your dad?
这是你♥爸♥爸吗
Yeah, he drove into town when he heard I was in the hospital.
是啊 他听说我住院了就开车过来了
You guys are related?!
你俩是一家人
Yes, that's why I just called him "Dad."
是啊 所以我刚才叫他"老爸"
And I may have found his next mom in the hospital.
我可能在医院找到了他下一任老妈
Seriously? Only you.
真的吗 这事儿也就我爹能行
This guy could pick up a widow at a funeral.
这家伙能在葬礼勾搭上寡妇
Actually, she's right inside.
她正好就在里面
Where did she go?
她去哪了
Well, I know where I need to go--
我正好知道要去哪
the bathroom. Nice to meet you.
厕所 非常荣幸见到你
Dads are great. I love dads!
老爸都很酷 我就爱老爸
Where would we be without dads? Mine's gay! Okay.
没老爸哪来的我们 我老爸是基佬
Oh, dude, it worked perfectly.
我跟你说 简直一招制敌啊
If I knew "I love you" could get you a date,
如果我早知道说"我爱你"就能把到妹
it would always be my opening line.
那我以后就拿这仨字作开场白
I mean, if you don't mean it, who cares?
你要不是真心 谁管你真不真心
I know I don't.
反正我不会动真情
Dude, I can't wait to try it tonight.
老兄 我今晚一定得试试
"I love you..."
"我爱你..."
I should probably find out what her name is first.
下次我会先问清楚她叫什么
Hey, Riley, we were just talking about you.
莱丽 正说你呢你就来了
Did you come to lay down, give up, concede,
你是不是来向我认输求饶 长跪不起
slap a big "L" On your forehead?
还是在脸上大书"废柴"二字
I'm a gentleman, so lady's choice.
我高风亮节 女士自便吧
Ben, we need to talk. This bet--
本 我们得谈谈 这场赌局
This whole thing is wrong.
整个就是错的
You always say that when you lose.
你每次快输的时候都这么说
She always says that.
她总这么说
It's not that, okay? It's you and Heather.
跟那个无关 是你和海瑟的事
You and any girl, actually.
其实不只是和海瑟
Look, I know I said we should be friends
我知道我说过你我是朋友
and that it doesn't bother me to think of you with other women,
所以你和其他女孩交往时我完全没意见
but it does.
其实我不愿意
What are you saying? I'm saying that every time
你什么意思 我的意思是每一次
I think of you and Heather together,
我想到你和海瑟缠缠绵绵
I think, "that shouldn't be her.
我就想 "她有什么资格
That should be me."
"他是我的人"
Ben, I'm still in love with you.
本 我仍然爱着你
Okay, well, you kids have a great night.
那成 你们俩好好玩
His son?! Oh my god.
他儿子 我的天
I mean, I knew I had a type, but wow!
我知道我有种特殊魅力 但爷俩居然一起上
What do I do now? Mom, when I was a kid,
我现在该怎么办 老妈 我小的时候
what did you always tell me to do when I was caught in a lie?
每次撒谎被识破时你都是怎么说的
"Go get the belt." No,
"老娘抽死你" 不是
"Just tell the truth and all will be forgiven."
"说真话 你会得到原谅的"
Oh, that was your dad. All right, I'm going out the window.
那是你爹说的 我还是从窗户里逃出去吧
Assume the position.
你就位吧
14 lbs.
你当年可14磅哈
Go on. Get.
来吧 上去
All right, okay.
好 好
All right, here we go.
好了 上来了
All right. All right, this is gonna be perfect.
很好 很好 姐就要全身而退啦
Danny, I think I'm stuck.
丹尼 我貌似卡住了
Danny, push me out!
丹尼 向外推我
Just touch it! I'll take you to therapy later!
你就下手吧 回头妈带你去看心理医生
Come on.
快点
Ah! Come on!
啊 怎么搞的
Bonnie?
邦妮
Brad! Oh, there you are.
布拉德 你在这啊
You know, I've been looking all over for you.
我刚才满世界找你呢
What are you doing?
你这是干什么呢
Oh, you know, Just hanging out. Yeah.
没干什么 就是在这悬着
This is one of my favorite places in the city.
这里风景如画 我可喜欢了
It's wonderful out here.
四季如春的
But you know what? If you could maybe just give me a hand.
但话说回来 你能不能搭把手让我下来
Just... give me a hand.
就是 拉我一把
Yeah yeah, of course.
可以可以 当然行
All right, there you go. Okay, one...
好 抓牢了 一
Two... Three!
二 三
Pull! Pull!
拉 使劲拉
Pull harder. I can't.
再使劲 拉不动啊
Harder! Bonnie?
再使劲 邦妮
Hey, Jimbo.
侬好啊 吉姆
Jimbo? Wait, how do you know Bonnie?
吉姆 等下 你怎么认识邦妮的
She's my date. How do you know Bonnie?
我今晚和她约会 你又是怎么认识的
She's my girlfriend.
她是我女朋友
Sounds like you two have a lot to talk about.
看来你爷俩有得聊了
I thought you were single.
我还以为你单身
Yeah, but single?
没错 但是 单身
Why would you tell him that you're single?
你告诉他你单身干什么
You just told me that you loved me.
刚刚你还说过你爱我
Yeah, that's just something I say to people, you know?
是啊 我经常这么胡诌的
Hey, I love you! I love you, too!
我爱你 你 还有你
Bonnie, what is going on?
邦妮 这到底是什么情况
I thought we had something special.
我以为我们之间有种特别的感情
Yeah, Brad, we-- we do.
是啊 布拉德 确实如此
We did.
曾经如此
Okay, here's the truth--
好吧 实话告诉你吧
At the end of the day, you know,
今天这一切也该结束了
you're just too immature for me.
你对我来说太年轻了
I-- I need somebody more grounded.
我需要一个更成熟点的男人
You know what? So do I.
你知道吗 我也是
Bonnie, we're done.
邦妮 我们玩完了
Dad, are you coming?
爸 你不跟我一起走吗
Well, if you two aren't gonna Yeah.
既然你俩已经分... 是啊
Right behind ya, son. Okay.
好吧 我们走 儿子 好吧
I--
我...
Okay, Danny, either pull me in or push me out, okay?
丹尼 要么拉我进去 要么推我出去好吗
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表