剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I have pictures of you at the christmas party. Get out.
我捏着你在圣诞派对上的丑照 出去
Thank you. You're tiny.
谢谢 你真小
I will try not to break you.
我尽量别捏碎你
Ooh, slow jams.
慢舞 好听
Uhh, uhh, forever.
爱 爱 爱你到永远
Yeah.
美
Why couldn't you have just stayed home?
你呆在家里不行吗
And why couldn't you have invited me
你为什么不和我结伴
as your plus one?
来做按♥摩♥
Oh, I guess we all have questions.
看来咱俩都有问题啊
but this is important to me.
但这对我很重要
I have to make partner by 30.
我30岁之前一定要当上合伙人
It's on my vision board.
我都写在愿望板上了
Stephanie?
斯蒂芬妮
Who you? Where is Victor?
你谁啊 维克多哪去了
Oh, uh, Victor is sick.
那个 维克多病了
Victor is always sick.
维克多就是个病秧子
Shoes off, this on, let's go.
拖鞋 穿工作服 干活去
You know...
这个
I was just hoping I could--
我只是希望
Shut, you go.
闭嘴 干活
Is there any chance no, you go.
我能不能 不能 干活去
No, but I have to just talk to the girl this one!
我只想和那个女孩谈谈 按这个
Okay, relax. Go! Come on.
你别着急 赶紧
Less talk, more work. More work.
少废话 多干活 快干活
Go.
快点
Hey.
我说
Those muscles aren't gonna massage themselves.
老娘的肌肉可不会自己按♥摩♥自己的
Now get up in there and start moving stuff around.
赶紧认真点 给我按起来
Go.
快去
Hey there.
你好
Can you tell me what time Stephanie Morris will be done?
能否告诉我斯蒂芬妮·莫里斯什么时候出来
Completely unrelated...
就是随便问问
If we were dating, would you break up with me?
如果我们约会的话 你会和我分手吗
Oh yeah. Oh, that's it.
爽 太爽了
Get up in there!
再使劲
Ben!
本
What is taking so long? Tucker is here.
你磨蹭什么呢 塔克尔都来了
Who are you? Where's Dimitri?
你谁啊 迪米特里哪去了
Oh, uh, Dimitri is sick too.
迪米特里也病了
Men, useless.
男人就是没用
One little sniffle,
打个小喷嚏
and oh, you think you are die.
就以为人家要病死了啦
Shoes off.
脱鞋
Um, I really don't think--
我真的不觉得我
No, shut face. Move, go. Go.
别 闭上嘴 快点干活去
Yes. Go.
快去
You take loud blonde lady.
你去给那个金发的大嗓门儿按
Go go go go.
快 快 快
Ben? Just do it.
本 让你按你就按吧
But I thought you just wanted to talk to steph.
但我以为你只是想和斯蒂芬聊聊
Less talk, more work. Go!
少说话 干♥你♥的活 快点
Hey! Pokey-hontas.
喂 你磨蹭什么呢
How about we use all 10 little indians,
还需要姐把《10个小印第安人》唱完么
All right? Put your back into it.
专业点行不 快点给姐按
Hey, what's going on up there?
什么情况啊
You got me saddled up,
你骑在我身上
but we don't seem to be leaving the stable.
但又迟迟不下手是想闹哪样啊
You two, lady-fingered girly hands,
你俩的手怎么这么没劲儿啊
take stick and bird. Go.
去给她俩按吧
Oh yeah.
啊 爽
All right, there it is.
就是那
Hey, Steph, can we talk?
斯蒂芬 能聊聊吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗
Danny?
丹尼
What are you doing and why are you massaging me?
你在干吗 干吗要给我按♥摩♥
Well... they put me on my mom,
呃... 他们刚才让我去按我妈
and that was just wrong.
我感觉怪怪的
What's going on?
又怎么了
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道这是什么情况
but I'm leaving.
但我现在要走人了
Oh, hey, Steph.
斯蒂芬
Ben?
本
Hey, Tuck. Look who I found.
塔克 看我发现谁了
I just felt so bad that we never met before.
真遗憾以前咱们没见过
It's very nice to meet you, Stephanie.
很高兴见到你 斯蒂芬妮
Well, too bad I can't say the same.
抱歉 我可高兴不起来
Ooh, massage and a show.
矮油 有人按♥摩♥ 还有戏看
Girl, get up.
喂 起来啊
You're missing a good one.
你要错过这出好戏了
Wait, do you two know each other?
等等 你俩认识吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, we do. We dated like three years ago.
我们三年前约会过
And are you why she wants to break up with me?
所以她要跟我分手是因为你吗
Yes. Yes, I am.
是的 是我
I am so sorry about this.
这一切我感到很抱歉
What does this have to do with you?
这一出跟你有什么关系啊
Absolutely nothing.
啥也没有
Stephanie, you're not dating me.
斯蒂芬妮 现在跟你交往的不是我
You're dating Tucker.
是塔克尔
And Tucker's a really wonderful guy.
他真的是个好人
So please, don't let your future be dictated by our past.
所以请不要让我们的过去耽误你的未来
I just came up with that.
我刚想出来的这句话
Ben, if I had to stay away from
本 如果我要避免遇到
every girl you've ever offended,
所有被你惹过的女孩儿
I would never have a date in this city.
那恐怕在这城里我是约不到妹子了
Steph...
斯蒂芬
I am perfectly capable of screwing up a relationship
我完全有能力靠我自己的实力
all on my own.
毁了我俩的关系
And I would really like to screw this one up with you.
我也真希望能由我亲自搞砸咱俩的恋情
And if that's not a good enough reason,
如果这不算个好理由
I got like five more just ready to go.
我还准备了五个呢
I don't think I need to hear them.
不用说了
So you're not gonna break up with Tucker?
所以你不打算和塔克尔分手了吗
No.
是的
Too bad.
太遗憾了
If change mind,
如果你改变主意了
I take little one.
他就是我的了
I make him man.
我会让他重整雄风的
Well, if she's taking the little one,
如果小的她要了
I'm gonna take the big one.
那这个大家伙就是我的了
Come on over here and take mama home.
快过来让老娘爽一下
Oh my gosh, that felt so good.
我的天 真舒服
What did I miss?
我错过了什么
Hey, mom. Oh god, Danny!
嗨 妈 我去 丹尼怎么是你
No, Margie, I'm telling you
不 玛吉 我跟你说
nobody will work harder than Riley to get that promotion.
若是莱丽升职了 她一定会比别人更努力的
In fact, she's working right now.
事实上 她现在就在工作
All right, peggy-sue.
好了 大律师
Yeah, I'll see you at brunch tomorrow.
嗯 明天吃饭见啦
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Okay, all right. My toes are happy,
好吧 我的脚趾爽过了
But my glass isn't.
但我的杯子还是空空的呢
Sorry, Mrs. Wheeler.
抱歉 维勒夫人
Thank you for putting in a good word for me.
谢谢你帮我说好话
Yeah. Well, that's what friends are for.
闺蜜不就该这样的吗
You know what?
你知道吗
You were right.
你说得对
Let's go back to that other color.
咱们还是换种颜色吧
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表