剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Which means we could actually win this thing.
这也就是说 我们这次选举可以获胜
It all comes down to one deciding vote.
这都取决于关键性的一票了
Old lady Curtis.
老太太柯蒂斯
She's an 80-year-old shut-in.
她是个80岁的独居老人
How you gonna bribe her, "Ab" Lincoln?
你想怎么收买♥♥她 亚伯·林肯
More tea, dear?
还想喝点茶吗 亲爱的
Oh, yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
I love tea.
我可喜欢喝茶了
Mrs. Wheeler, what are you doing?
维勒太太 你在干什么
Oh, I'm just loosening up my drink-throwing arm.
我只是活动一下我会发酒疯的手臂
I haven't thrown a drink
在罗伯茨校长对我说
in a man's face since principal Roberts
我看起来好像怀孕了一样之后
told me I looked pregnant.
我已经很久没往别人脸上摔过饮料了
I mean, I was, but he didn't know it.
我当时确实怀孕了 但他又不知道好吗
I think you're going to feel pretty silly
如果等下两个大帅哥
when two very handsome men
一起走进那扇门的话 你肯定会觉得
come walking in that door.
自己的举动无比愚蠢的
Well, after I break up with Brad,
这样的话 也许在我和布拉德分手后
maybe we can date them.
我可以和他们一起约会
Yeah, I just can't believe that he would do this to me.
好吧 我就是无法相信他会这样对我
Me! I'm an angel!
是我啊 我可是个天使
Hey, ladies! Sorry I'm late.
女士们 抱歉我来晚了
My brother is Oh, no no no.
我兄弟他 不不不
Let me guess-- medical emergency?
让我猜猜 紧急医疗事故
Called away suddenly?
还是突然被叫走了
Stopped at the excuse store, but they were closed?
想去借口商店买♥♥借口 但是商店关门了
No no no. No no. Tad is just running a few minutes behind.
不不不 泰德几分钟后就到
And here he is now. He needs cab fare.
他到了 他没带坐出租的钱
Typical Tad. I will be right back.
泰德就是这样 我马上回来
Oh, that Tad.
该死的泰德哈
Okay, so...
那么
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
But why would he come all the way down here
但是他何必一路赶过来
just to turn around and leave?
难道就是为了转身离开吗
You're right, Riley.
你说得对 莱丽
Maybe he'll ride back in on a unicorn.
也许他会骑着一头独角兽回来
Hey, sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
And so nice to see you again.
真高兴又见到你了
And you must be Bonnie.
你肯定是邦妮吧
Brad will not stop talking about you.
布拉德总是说起你
Hey, sorry about that whole lunch thing-- small world.
我很抱歉那天午餐时的事情 世界真小
Glasses?
就多个眼镜吗
Really?
你认真的吗
Glasses.
就多戴了副眼镜
Is that the best you could do?
你只能伪装成这样吗
I mean, come on. Hey, everybody.
那行 大家看我哈 大家好
Have you met my cousin Connie?
你们见过我的堂姐妹康妮吗
Oh, hello, everybody!
大家好
Hello!
大家好
Okay, so...
好吧
Not to cause any trouble here,
我不是想给你惹麻烦
but where exactly is your brother?
但你兄弟到底在哪里
Uh, oh, he got a call.
他接到了一个电♥话♥
He said he'd be like two seconds.
他说他一会儿就回来
Let me just go and grab him.
我去找他好了
He seems nice. Does he?
看起来他人不错啊 是吗
Does he really?
他真的人不错吗
I'm really sorry about the cup.
真的很抱歉弄坏了您的杯子
Oh... that's okay, dear.
没事的 亲爱的
What does "priceless" really mean, anyway?
话说 "无价之宝"到底是什么意思
You know, one of the other benefits
您知道吗 选举一位高大的楼管
of having a tall president--
还有一个好处 那就是
there's always someone available to change light bulbs.
总会有人来帮您换电灯泡
That's how my first husband died.
我第一任丈夫就是这样死的
Changing a light bulb?
换灯泡换死了吗
No. Interrupting me
不 是在我说话的时候
while I was having a conversation.
打断我而死
Mrs. Curtis, here's the truth.
柯蒂斯太太 是这样的
Look, we don't know if we can do this,
我们不确定我们是否能胜任
but we have to do something to stop Sondra.
但我们必须阻止桑德拉
If we don't win this,
如果我们无法赢得选举的话
she's going to evict the three of us
她就会将我们三个 还有我美丽的女儿
and my beautiful little girl.
驱逐出去
You wouldn't want that, would you?
您也不想这样的 对吧
Actually, I don't care one way or the other.
事实上 随你们怎么 我都不在乎
But I do hate that Sondra.
但是我确实很讨厌桑德拉
That voice makes me grateful
一听到她的声音 我就很庆幸
my hearing aid has volume control.
幸好我的助听器可以调节音量
You have my vote.
我投你们
Really?
真的吗
That's great! Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢您
That's okay. It could happen to anyone.
没事的 谁都可能遇到这样的事哈
Here, let me--
让我来
So...
那么
Can we still count on your vote?
你还能投给我们吗
If you can get the big one to stop moving around, sure.
如果你们能让那个大个子别动的话 行
Really?!
真的吗
Oh, my god. Thank you!
天呐 谢谢您
Mrs. Curtis?
柯蒂斯太太
Mrs. Curtis?
柯蒂斯太太
Dude! How hard did you hug her?
兄弟 你搂她是有多用力
Well, Riley. If you're keeping score,
莱丽 如果你有认真记的话就会发现
we have Brad with four appearances
布拉德以四种造型出现过
and Tad with only two.
而泰德只有两种造型
I'm expecting a visit from Tad any moment now.
我现在很期待泰德露面
I am so sorry, Bon-Bon.
真的很抱歉 邦邦
I don't think I've ever gotten so many phone calls
我死都想不到
in my entire life.
会有这么多电♥话♥找我
And it's Brad with five!
这是布拉德的第五个造型
All right, you seem to be the star of this little show.
看起来你是这场表演中的巨星呢
Where is Tad?
泰德呢
Well, Brad, the last we heard
布拉德 最新消息是
Tad's still stuck in the bathroom stall.
泰德被困在洗手间里了
Really, they still haven't gotten him out?
真的吗 他们还没把他弄出来吗
I should probably go and check on him. Yeah, yeah.
我也许该去看看他 是啊 是啊
Okay, either he's the worst liar
好吧 要么他就是我见过的
I have ever met, or he thinks
水平最差的骗子 要么就是他认为
I am the dumbest woman on the face of the planet.
我是这个星球上最蠢得女人
I mean, it could be a combination.
可能两者兼有
Oh, my god. You're not gonna believe what just happened.
我的天 你不会相信刚才发生了什么的
Oh, you got that right.
这话说得没错
I was finally able to open the stall,
我终于把门推开了
but then the door hit Brad right in the nose.
但那扇门正好砸中了布拉德的鼻子
There's blood everywhere!
鲜血四溅啊
What?! Oh, my god. Really?
什么 天呐 真的吗
Is he okay? I think so.
他还好吗 我觉得他还好
I just need some ice. Oh, yeah, here.
我只是需要点冰块 这里有
Here take mine.
用我的吧
You know, I'm so sorry, mrs. Wheeler.
我很抱歉维勒太太
You were right.
你说得对
You are just the lowest of the low.
没有比你更下♥贱♥的了
You know, the kind of guy who thinks he can
你就是那种以为靠骗
lie his way out of anything because you look like
就能得到一切的人 因为你看起来就像
A second-rate department store mannequin.
二流百货店里的人体模特
Well, you know what--
知道吗
"Brad," "Tad, "Or any other word that rhymes with "Cad"--
"布拉德""泰德" 还是别的什么德
You can just crawl back to your outlet mall.
爬回你的折扣商店去吧
'cause we ain't buying what you're selling.
你那套在我们这儿不管用
Anything to add? Nope.
还有补充吗 没啦
Think you about covered it.
你基本搞定了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表