剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
We have all done way worse for way less.
谁还没掉过节操 刷过下限啊
It can't just be me.
肯定不止我一个
Look, I'm sorry. I can't do it.
抱歉了 我做不到
Why can't you be more like Ben?
你为什么就不能学学本
He'll hit on anything that walks.
两条腿的他都能上
See?
瞧见没
No offense, honey. I'm sure you're lovely.
不是说你 亲爱的 你非常可爱
Oh, I'm not his.
我没在和他交往
Well, not with that attitude, you're not.
就你这泼态度 能交往才怪呢
Oh, we have a make-up kiss.
他俩亲嘴和好啦
Make-up kiss?
咱俩也亲一个和好吧
See?
瞧见没
Why can't you be shameless like that?
你怎么就不能达到这样不要脸的境界
What if I like her?
万一我真喜欢她呢
I can't start off our relationship with a lie.
我可不想我们的关系始于一个谎言
Tucker's right. What if he does sleep with her?
塔克尔说得对 就算他睡了她又怎样
I mean, how is that supposed to help me?
这对我又有什么帮助
Tucker never gets repeat business.
塔克尔的床上从来没有回头客
Look, that is not true.
你这是胡扯
Women love me.
我可有女人缘了
I can get Danny a new contract in 20 minutes.
我只要20分钟就能搞定丹尼的合同
30 if I think about my grandmother.
如果算上怀念我祖母的时间可能要30分钟
Okay, so you'll do it?
那么你同意了吗
No!
不
This gigolo is saying gigo-no.
本公子绝不卖♥♥身
And that's final.
你不用再劝了
Fine. Then I'll not only tell Mary Hart
好 那我不仅要告诉玛丽·哈特
about the camera and the cameraman you borrowed,
你借来的摄像机和摄像师
I'll tell her how you sell locks of her hair online.
我还会告诉她你在网上卖♥♥她头发
Oh, snip snip.
左一剪右一剪
Snip snip.
左一剪右一剪
Um, do you think Valerie likes tapas?
你说瓦莱丽会喜欢西班牙菜吗
Phillip said he forgave me,
菲利普说他原谅我了
but he's been weird and distant all day.
但他一直很奇怪对我很冷漠
I'm wondering if constantly sneaking off with me
你总和我溜到漆黑的过道里
to a dark hallway is hurting your case.
会不会让你解释不清
Okay, you are going to help me make my case.
好吧 你要帮我解释清楚
All right? 'Cause we're gonna go back out there,
好吗 我们这就回去
and we're gonna prove to him once and for all
证明给他看 不再让他怀疑
that there is absolutely nothing going on between us.
我们俩之间什么事都没有
If that's truly what you believe.
只要你真的相信
Ignore you-- check.
无视你 收到
I knew I could count on you.
就知道你信得过
All right, let's go.
好啦 走吧
Oh, seriously?
不是吧
I thought the target was just on my back.
我还以为危险只来自于我身后
What am I gonna do?
怎么办
Oh, you can just put on my t-shirt.
你可以穿我的T恤
Guess there's a first time for everything.
万事开头难
Oh, technically, that was my second time.
老实说 这是我的第二次了
Wait, what?
什么 你说啥
Okay, don't look.
不许看
Uh, I couldn't even if I wanted to.
想看都看不到
Can you help me please?
帮我一把
Will you hurry up?
能快点吗
Phillip's gonna wonder what's taking us so long.
菲利普会问我们俩怎么离开这么久
It's pretty clear, actually.
实际上显而易见了
Phil, there you are.
小菲 你在这儿啊
We've been looking everywhere for you.
我们到处都找不到你
Just call me "M.V.P.",
叫我"M.V.P."
Most Valuable Playa.
最有价值球员
How'd it go? Is it bad news?
怎么样 是坏消息吗
Should I sit down?
我该坐下吗
Actually, I'm better standing up.
我还是站着吧
Turns out, so am I.
其实呢 我也是站着好些
Which is why I will be watching you play
所以我将在老板包厢
from the owner's box for the rest of your career.
看你打完以后所有的比赛
So I have a career?
所以我还可以打球吗
Yep. Yeah, she said a new contract is on its way.
当然 她说就要和你签约了
Dude, I love older women.
老兄 我爱年纪大些的女人
They're not afraid to tell you what you're doing wrong.
她们不怕告诉你什么地方做得不好
It turns, everything.
实际是上所有的都做得不好
Valerie? Hey, you.
瓦莱丽 你好啊
You left your wallet in the cab.
你的钱包落在出租车上了
Excuse me. Girl, stop.
借过一下 不嘛
Danny?
丹尼
Miss Banks, i didn't see you behind this pillow.
班克斯小姐 我在抱枕后面没看到你
So, Tuck-Tuck, you bag the cougar?
塔塔 抓到那只美洲狮了吗
Hi, Bonnie.
嗨 邦妮
Valerie!
瓦莱丽
Hi. Hey.
嗨
Hey, did you see a giant cougar run past here?
你看到一只大美洲狮跑过去了吗
'Cause one just escaped from the zoo...
有一只从动物园跑了出来...
And we're trying to bag it.
我们想抓住它
Well, I guess I've been played.
看来我被耍了
You people are something else.
你们都是骗子
You know, I've always heard that you were unethical,
我经常听说你不道德
but congratulations, you've outdone yourself.
但是恭喜你 更上一层楼了
Don't worry, Danny.
别担心 丹尼
I won't be trading you.
我不会把你交易掉
Really? Thank god.
真的吗 谢天谢地
I'll be cutting you from the team.
我会直接把你从队里开除
In fact, if I have anything to do with it,
实际上 只要我打声招呼
you will never play another game in the N.H.L.
你就休想再参加冰球联赛
Damn it if she don't look good walking away.
她连翻脸走人都那么美
So, this is nice.
这样挺好的嘛
Isn't this nice?
这样挺好的是吧
I know I'm enjoying myself.
我觉得挺好的
Yes, lovely, isn't it?
是啊 是挺好的
In fact, I think my new favorite pre-dinner entertainment
看来现在我最爱的餐前助兴节目
is finding my girlfriend naked in the loo
是在厕所里发现我女朋友赤身裸体地
with her ex-boyfriend.
跟前男友在一起
Phillip, please. I explained this to you.
菲利普 拜托 你听我解释
And she wasn't naked.
而且她不是赤身裸体
She had her bra on.
还穿着胸罩呢
I'm sorry. I stand corrected.
抱歉 我接受指正
Once again, I am the idiot
又一次 我是个傻瓜
and you are right.
而你是对的
Hey, don't be mad at Ben.
不要生本的气
He was just trying to help.
他只是想帮忙
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
And you need to believe her.
你得相信她
Okay? You don't want to mess this thing up.
好吗 不要搞砸你们这段恋情
Trust me, I did,
相信我 我搞砸了
and I've never regretted anything so much in my entire life.
而我这一生都没有这样后悔过
Is that true?
真的吗
It's so true.
绝对是真心话
But you don't still feel that way, do you?
不过你现在不会还这样想吧
Yeah, of course I do.
我当然还这样想
I mean, sure I joke about us all the time,
我一直在开我们的玩笑
but I never got over what happened.
但我一直对往事无法释怀
It was all my fault.
那都是我的错
No no no. We both messed up.
不 不对 我也有错
I still regret how I handled things.
我仍然后悔当时处理问题的方式
You do? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
We both said and did a lot of stupid stuff,
我们都说过傻话 做过很多蠢事
but I never meant to hurt you.
但我从没想过要伤害你
And I never meant to hurt you.
而我也从未想过要伤害你
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah, me too.
我也是
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表