剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I should go. Veronica!
我该走了 维罗妮卡
Oh, right. That was her name.
对啊 原来她叫这个
You're always right.
你总是对的
You always know the perfect thing to say.
总知道最该说什么
All right. Say hi to dad for me.
好的 代我问爸爸好
Yeah, I love you too.
我也爱你
Your mom? Mmhmm.
你妈妈吗 是的
What a coincidence.
真巧
Great timing. You know, sometimes moms--
我来得正好 有时候妈妈们
It's okay. She told me that you called her.
行了 她告诉我你打给她了
Thank you.
谢谢
So what did she say?
那她说什么的
She told me that I should follow my gut.
她说我该听从自己的内心
And my gut tells me--
而我内心告诉我
actually, it's kind of always told me that...
实际上 它总是告诉我
it's too soon for him to move in.
他搬来还太早
Look... I know you want Margot to be the perfect mom.
我知道你想玛戈特变成十全十美的母亲
But she knew that she couldn't be.
但她知道自己不可能
So she gave you to a woman who could.
所以她把你送给了一个可能的女人
How about you just let Margot be Margot
不如你让玛戈特继续做自己
and leave the mom stuff to an expert?
让专业人士来做母亲呢
Your mom.
就像你妈妈
Wow, that was so insightful.
这太有深度了
You'd actually make a great mom.
你真的会是个好母亲的
I know. That's what I keep telling people.
我知道 我一直就跟别人这么说的
Of all the engagement parties in all the towns in all the world,
全世界 全城里那么多的订婚派对
you had to walk into mine.
你却唯独走进我的
Here's looking at us, kid.
现在看我们俩
Bonnie I knew you'd come back.
邦妮 我就知道你会回来
To thank you.
回来谢谢你
For stopping me from making the biggest mistake of my life.
让我没犯下人生中最大的错
And to tell you that I can't do this.
而且告诉你我做不到
Us. Not right now.
我们现在不能在一起
But why not?
为什么不能
I mean, we kissed.
我们都亲了
We sang together.
一起唱了歌♥
And there's more than a 50% chance
而且还有超过百分之五十的几率
that we are about to have some super-hot makeup sex.
来一场激烈的狂野性♥爱♥
Something Ben said to me keeps sticking in my head.
我忘不掉本对我说的一些话
He told me that if I could change my mind that quickly,
她说如果我可以那么快改变主意
it wasn't meant to be.
那就不是真爱
Right now, I think the only person
现在 我觉得我该在一起的
that I should be with... is me.
唯一的人 就是我自己
Good-bye, Bonnie.
再见 邦妮
You know what, mom--
你知道吗 妈妈
Brad doesn't deserve you.
布拉德配不上你
You're an amazing woman,
你非常了不起
and I thank god for you every day.
我每天都感谢上帝能和你在一起
Yeah, no. Not buying that one?
真假 不吃这套吗
No no no no. More...
不不不 再多说点
Mom, you are so pretty.
妈妈 你超美
Yeah, what else?
还有呢
And sweet. Yeah?
超贴心 还有呢
Did I say sweet? Yeah, you did.
我说了贴心吗 说了
I got great legs.
我腿也好看
I mean... What else?
这... 还有呢
That's kind of weird 'cause you're my mom.
你是我妈 有点尴尬吧
I know.
我知道
Guys have fun.
你们快活去吧
And don't worry about little old me.
别担心我这老太婆
Just another Saturday night alone.
不过又是个孤独的周六夜晚而已
With a baby.
还带着孩子
And again, it's not mine.
而且再度声明 孩子不是我的
We were thinking this Saturday night
我们觉得这周六晚可能
might be a little different.
会有些不一样
Because tonight we're all yours.
因为今晚我们都陪着你
Oh my god!
天呐
That is so sweet, oh!
你们真太贴心了
But if you're staying in, I'm going out.
不过如果你们都留下 那姐就可以走了
All right? Bye-bye, Emma.
好吗 再见 艾玛
Don't wait up, boys.
别等我回来了 小伙子们
That ain't right.
这可不厚道吧
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表