剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Oh my god, Danny. Are you crying?
天呐 丹尼 你哭了吗
No! No.
才没有
My face is just leaking.
我只是眼睛里进沙子了
Don't look at me!
别看我
Danny, I had no idea you were so upset about her.
丹尼 我真不知道她对你的伤害这么深
I'm not! Okay.
我没受伤 好吧
It's just whenever I think about Amy,
只是每当我想起艾米
I think about why we broke up.
我就会想我们为什么会分手
And then I end up thinking about--
最后我就会想到
Knock, knock. Riley.
咚咚 莱丽
Hey, I just, um...
我只是
I got something in my eye.
我眼睛里进了点东西
It's an eyelash.
是根眼睫毛
Oh, look, I got it. Make a wish.
看哪 我找到了 快许个愿
Um, is Ben around?
本在这里吗
What do I look like? His mother?
你以为我是谁 他妈妈吗
Okay, so what we've learned so far
好的 据我们现在所知
is, um, no Amy, no hockey,
不能谈艾米 不能谈冰球
and no chance of me getting that promotion.
那我想得到这个升职更是谈都不要谈了
Ben, it's me.
本 是我
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Please?
拜托了
Seriously?
说真的
How is anybody supposed to get over anybody
如果某人每隔两秒就会想要
if, every two seconds, anybody is always trying
和一个人重归于好的话
to get back together with somebody?
某人怎么才能对一个人忘怀呢
Anybody?
有人知道吗
You must be just wrecked
你肯定是听到莱丽和菲奇上♥床♥
that Riley just slept with Fitch.
所以精神失常了
What?!
你说什么
When did that happen?!
这又是什么时候的事
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Okay.
好吧
All right. Listen to me, Danny.
听我说 丹尼
I am talking to you as your mother,
我现在以你的母亲 你的经纪人
your manager, and someone who loves you.
以及一个爱你的人的身份和你谈
We have got a lot riding on this,
我们的身家性命都押在这上面了
so you need to pull it together, leaky!
你必须做好 小妞
Okay, fine. You won't come out.
好吧 你不出来算了
I'll just talk and you listen.
那就我说你听吧
Look, nothing happened with me and Fitch.
我和菲奇什么都没有发生
I swear.
我对天发誓
So he just came over to change his clothes?
所以他只是在你那里换了个衣服吗
How stupid do you think I am?
你觉得我有蠢成这样吗
Don't answer that.
这问题不用答
Look, yes, I was mad and hurt.
确实 我是很生气而且很受伤
And I thought that somehow it might help me move on,
我觉得这样也许能让我对你忘怀
but I realized that I was doing it
但我意识到我这样做
for all the wrong reasons and...
完全不对 而且
We just ended up talking.
我们只是说了说话
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
Ben, come on. You know me.
本 别这样 你知道我的
I would never do something like that to you.
我绝不可能对你做出这样的事
Oh, hey, Riley.
莱丽 你好呀
Okay. Mary will be out in two minutes.
玛丽两分钟内就会出来
Do you need anything?
你有什么需要吗
Tea, lozenge, back pillow?
茶叶 止咳糖还是靠枕
Is this really your job?
你真的是干这行的吗
Okay, Danny, we are all set.
好的 丹尼 一切准备就绪了
I talked to Jon the camera guy
我和摄影师乔恩说过了
and he knows to only shoot you from the left.
他只会拍摄你的左边
And Judy, she's the makeup girl,
还有化妆师朱蒂
she's on the lookout for flop sweat.
她会注意你有没有出汗
And Marco the cue-card guy
还有管分镜头提示卡的马尔科
has a thing for tall blondes.
他喜欢高大的金发美人儿
Oh, and he made you these.
他给你做了这些
Wow, Danny,
丹尼
I can't believe you're gonna be on TV.
我简直不敢相信你要上电视了
Wait, I'm not gonna be on TV, am I?
等等 我不会上电视的 对吧
'Cause I called in sick to work, so...
因为我打电♥话♥请了病假 所以
Ben, you are not even supposed to be here.
本 你来都不该来这里
I purposefully gave you the wrong time.
我还特地告诉你错误的时间了呢
I invited him.
是我邀请他来的
This is my first big interview.
这是我第一次大型访谈呢
I want my brother and my best friend to be here.
我希望我的兄弟和最好的朋友都到场
I'm sorry. Your best what?
抱歉 你最好的什么
Riley's not coming here, is she?
莱丽不会来的 对吧
Hey, everyone, I hope we're not late.
大家好 希望我没来迟
Oh, hey, Ben.
本 你好呀
Where's your girlfriend?
你女朋友呢
Angela's not my girlfriend.
安吉拉不是我女朋友
Oh no, what happened?
天呐 发生了什么
Did you already cheat on her with the hair lady?
你不会已经劈腿那个发廊小妹了吧
You were right. This is so not awkward.
你说得对 这一点都不尴尬
Hey, guys, do we really need to do this right now?
伙计们 我们现在非得这样吗
Yeah, Danny is right.
是的 丹尼说得对
Okay, he needs to stay focused.
他必须得集中注意力
And we need to make sure that he knows all of these answers.
我们要确保他知道这些答案
Okay.
好的
Comfy.
坐起来很舒服呀
No, no, no, no. That is Mary's chair.
不不不 这是玛丽专用椅
It was molded to fit her butt perfectly.
这个是专为她的屁屁设计的
Maybe I should tell her
也许我应该告诉她
about the time I made a jell-o mold of my butt.
我曾经用凝胶做过一个我屁屁的模型
No, Danny.
不要这样 丹尼
If it's not on the cards, you're not saying it.
提示卡上没有的东西 你不要说
I'm not saying your stupid answers.
我才不说你这些蠢了吧唧的答案
They don't sound anything like me.
这一听就知道不是我说的
Exactly. That's the whole point.
我们要的就是这个效果
Hey, hey, guys, do I need to remind everybody
伙计们 我需要提醒一下大家
that my jersey sold out in two days?
我的球衣两天内就卖♥♥光了吗
I think it's pretty clear
很明显
that Mary needs me more than I need her.
她对我的需求比我对她的需求要大
But what if she didn't?
如果她对你没有需求怎么办呢
She's coming.
她来了
You people, over there! You, up.
你们 去那边 你 起来
Stop it.
别说了
What? I'm not even doing anything.
干嘛 我什么都没干
Oh my god.
我的天哪
Oh, hey, Mary.
玛丽你好
Hey, Mary, Bonnie Wheeler.
玛丽你好 我是邦妮·维勒
I'm your biggest fan. That's nice.
我是你的脑残粉 不错
But who's the tall glass of... Wow.
那个傻大个是哪个 我的天
Danny Wheeler, professional hockey player
我是丹尼·维勒 职业冰球选手
filled with fascinating stories about my life on the ice.
冰上都是哥的传说
Well, as long as you keep them to yourself,
只要你把这些传说永存心底
we should be just fine.
就算帮到咱俩了
Just listen to what I Ben, why are we even talking?
听我说 本 我们还有什么可说
You have no excuse for your behavior.
你不用为你的行为找借口了
Would you be willing to accept
你愿意承认
you told me to get together with her in the first place?
是你先让我和她和好的吗
I did not say that.
我可没这样说
I said see if you have something.
我是让你去确认下你们之间是不是有什么
Something is not sex.
有什么并不意味着你们要滚床单
Well, how was I supposed to know that?
我怎么会知道你是这个意思
Yo, yo, back me up here, man.
你帮我一下啊 兄弟
It is a little ambiguous.
你的话确实有一点模棱两可
**Mary*
*玛丽
Hello, everybody, and welcome
欢迎大家收看
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表