剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, Tucker, I need an expert opinion.
塔克 我需要你的专业意见
Which picture should I use for my new ad?
我的新海报该用哪张照片比较好
Oh, Mrs. Wheeler, you have come to the right place.
维勒太太 你真是找对人了
I work in TV,
我可是混电视台的
and shining up crap is what I do for a living.
化腐朽为神奇什么的我最拿手了
What you need is a slogan.
你需要的是一句标语
Something that will grab people's attention
一句能瞬间吸引别人眼球的标语
and make them say, "I must have this Bonnie Wheeler woman"
并让他们觉得"我一定得见见这个邦妮·维勒"
Oh, yeah yeah. How about this? Okay.
你说得没错 那这个如何 说吧
"If I can't find you a pad,
"如果我不能帮你找到好房♥子
oops, my bad."
矮油 骚瑞啦"
Ohh, thank god you're here.
你在这真是太好了
I'm over an hour late to meet my dream girl.
我跟梦中情人的约会已经迟了一个小时了
Here. Emma finally just stopped crying.
接着 艾玛终于不哭了
This teething thing bites.
宝宝长牙真是太折磨人了
That's why god invented rum.
所以上帝才发明了朗姆酒
Mom, they don't give liquor to babies anymore.
老妈 这年头已经不兴给宝宝灌酒了
I wasn't talking about the baby.
我指的又不是宝宝
Oh, my god, it's her again.
怎么办 又是她打来的
Hey, Sydney.
你好啊 西德妮
No no, I'll be there in 20 minutes.
不 不 我还有二十分钟就到
You don't mean that.
你这么说绝不是有意的
Or that.
或是这个
Oh, come on. That was just mean.
你够了 这也太伤人了
Now what am I gonna do?
这下怎么办
She hates me, and she hasn't even met me yet.
她还没见到我 就已经对我恨之入骨了
Ben, I heard her screaming from all the way over here.
本 我站在这都能听到她的咆哮
Look, if I were you, I would go find some other Ben Wheeler
如果我是你 我就找个家伙假装本·维勒
to go give her back her phone.
还手♥机♥给她
Oh, my god. That's such a good idea.
天呐 这主意太棒了
You can go give her back the phone.
我可以让你去给她送手♥机♥
And when she's done screaming at you,
然后等她对你咆哮完之后
Also known as me, I'll swoop in and be not me.
我是指装成我的你 我再出现化身为别人
Tucker, you're a genius.
塔克 你简直是个天才
No no no no no.
别别别 别这么说
Last time I heard "Tucker, you're a genius,"
上次我听到你说这句话以后
I ended up in zoo jail.
我被关进了动物园的号♥子
But you got to hold the koala.
但你不是抱到了考拉吗
That's true.
这倒是啦
Ooh! I got it.
啊 我想到了
"Bonnie Wheeler...
"邦妮·维勒
Keepin' it real... tor."
脚踏实地...产经纪"
Okay, so, here's what's gonna happen.
好吧 剧情是这样的
You're gonna see me from across the room,
你在这酒吧里远远的就看到了我
find me just wildly attractive and come over and hit on me.
觉得我很超有魅力 然后就过来勾搭我
Got it. What's my backstory?
懂了 我的背景是什么
You're a hockey player...
你是个冰球运动员
That's good. I can play that.
太棒了 这个我能演得像
Okay, who really really likes me.
好 你要记得你特别特别喜欢我
I can play that too.
这个我也能行
Okay.
好的
I'm goin' in.
我去了
And then I said, "No, you're out of order."
然后我就说 不 你才不正常呢
All right, shoo shoo shoo shoo, with all of you boys.
好了 小伙子们 散了吧散了吧
Sorry, we're having a conversation here. Bye bye bye bye.
抱歉 我们要聊天了 再见吧
Oh, god, I am so sorry.
天呐 我真的太抱歉了
Things are just crazy at the office.
办公室里面那些事太混乱了
Depositions, contracts, finishing my novel.
证词啊 合同啊 还要研究附加条例
Excuse me, I just saw you from across the room
打扰了 我远远的就看到你了
and find you wildly attractive.
我觉得你超有魅力
I just had to come and hit on you.
我非得过来勾搭你一下不可
Oh, my gosh. That is so sweet.
我的天哪 这真是太棒了
I'm a hockey player.
我是个冰球运动员
Really? I love hockey.
真的吗 我也喜欢冰球
I used to play in high school.
我高中的时候还打过冰球呢
Seriously? That is so cool.
真的吗 那可真是太棒了
Okay. No, you didn't, no, she didn't.
不 你不能这样 她没有打过
Well, I bet I can score on you any day.
我猜我每时每刻都能赢你[和你上♥床♥]
Oh-ho, I don't know...
这我可不清楚
I'm a professional.
毕竟我可是专业的
I wasn't talking about skating.
我可不是在说冰上运动
Neither was I.
我也不是
Okay. Hey hey. Over here, let's focus.
看这里看这里 专心一点好吗
We probably shouldn't make my friend
也许我们不该让我朋友觉得
over here feel like a third wheel.
自己在这里像个电灯泡
So how about you call me later?
不如你等会儿电♥话♥联♥系♥我吧
Sure. What's your number?
当然了 你号♥码是多少
Oh! The card, right.
对了 有名片呢
I should probably go.
也许我该走了
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
How cute was he?
他真是太可爱了
Well, thank god you liked him,
幸亏你喜欢他
'cause I was like, "blech"! You know?
因为我觉得可恶心了 你知道吧
Ooh, there she is.
就是她
Okay, just a quick "here you go",
你只要说一句给你
and then get out of my way.
然后就可以从我面前消失了
Okay, cool. But after this,
行啊 但是之后
I'm gonna need you to be me at work,
你得替我上班
and return a stapler to a large woman named Janet.
然后把订书机还给一个叫珍妮特的胖女人
Sydney? Ben. Here's your phone.
西德妮 我是本 你的手♥机♥给你
Oh, I'd say "nice to meet you",
我本来该说很高兴见到你的
but that ship sailed about
但我喝了三杯拿铁吃了两个松饼后
three lattes and two muffins ago.
没这个心情了
Well, pardon me for having a life.
我也有自己的生活 请恕罪
Oh, do you? That's so great.
真的吗 那真是太棒了
I wonder what that's like.
我可真想知道那是怎样的生活
Hey, girl, I came all the way uptown for this.
姑娘 我可是跑了一整个住♥宅♥区来这还你手♥机♥
The least you could do is say "thanks".
至少你要说一声 谢谢吧
Thanks.
谢谢你啊
Ooh, I do not like your tone.
我可不喜欢你这个调调
What is Excuse me, is this guy bothering you?
搞什 打扰了 这个人打扰到你了吗
Oh, he certainly is.
他当然打扰到我了
Well, then I'm gonna have to ask you to leave this woman alone.
那我要请你别烦这位女士了
Run along now.
你现在可以滚蛋了
Thank you.
谢谢你
That guy was such a jerk.
那人可真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm Sydney. Pleasure to meet you.
我是西德妮 很高兴见到你
I'm... Tucker.
我叫塔克
Tucker Dobbs.
塔克·多不思
Tucker, you, my friend, were perfect.
塔克 我的好伙伴 你真是太棒了
Thank you. Sydney is amazing.
谢谢你 西德妮真是个好姑娘
Yeah yeah, she's something, all right.
是啊 她可真是个好姑娘
Ha! Well, it doesn't really matter what you think about her, Ben,
本 你怎么看她不重要
because Tucker got her number
因为塔克要到了她的电♥话♥
and he plans to use it.
而且准备好好给她打个电♥话♥
Sydney's got Ben's number and is using it,
西德妮也有本的号♥码 还正在用它来
to video chat. Dude, what does she want?!
发起视频聊天 兄弟 她想做什么
Here, you have to be me. Answer it!
给你 你得装成我 快接
Answer it!
接呀
Hello, Sydney.
你好啊 西德妮
Ben, I'm so sorry.
本 我很抱歉
I don't know what came over me today,
我也不知道我今天到底是怎么了
but the truth is, you're really cute.
但说真的 你真的很可爱
And I've been thinking about you all day.
我今天一直在想着你
Aw, I've been thinking about you too.
我今天也一直想着你呢
No, you haven't.
不 你才没有
Ask about me!
问问我
So, what about that other guy?
那 那个人怎么办
The Mr. "Hey, is this guy bothering you"?
就是那个"这个人打扰到你了吗"先生
Tucker, he was nice.
塔克尔 他人很好
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表