剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, Emma is officially...
好 现在艾玛正式准备好
Renaissance faire ready.
去参加复古嘉年华了
Now, remember, do not kiss
记住 千万不要
the first prince you meet.
跟见到的第一个王子亲亲
You know, unless it's that new royal baby.
除非人家是新出生的那个皇室宝宝
Which in that case, lock that down.
真是那样的话 一定把他搞到手
Ooh, preparest thee, fair Emma,
整装待发 亲爱的艾玛
for the grandest time of thee wee life.
去迎接人生中最重要辉煌的时刻啦
I'm not even sure Emma should be going to this thing.
真的应该让艾玛去参加那种东西吗
Ren faire's just full of rowdy dudes
复古嘉年华不就是一群叽叽喳喳的家伙
on a quest to take home a drunken wench.
去大街上找个喝醉酒的姑娘带回家吗
Um, hello.
我说
In that case, lower the drawbridge.
真是这样的话 让我去啊
I'm going in.
放着我来
So, what do you think?
快看 你们觉得如何
Ren faire can't suck
只要塔克尔修道士出场
when you've got friar Tuck.
复古嘉年华绝对让你爽
Yeah.
棒
Emma doesn't have a choice,
艾玛是非去不可
but why are you going to the dork ages?
可你为什么要去掺和
Dude, this is my job.
哥们 这是我的工作好吗
I'm working on a piece for "The Mary Hart Show."
我正在写一篇关于玛丽·哈特秀的文章
"Ren faire: nerds gone wild."
"复古嘉年华: 疯子爆发的盛会"
I'm a respected TV journalist.
我可是个受人尊敬的电视记者
And Tucker Dobbs reporting live from the floor.
这是塔克尔·多不思为您进行的现躺直播
It's him. It's your dad.
是他 是你♥爸♥
Answer it. You know the drill. Right.
快接 我们不是都练习过吗 对
The law office of Tucker Dobbs,
这里是塔克尔·多不思律师的办公室
how may I direct your call?
请问您有什么事
Hello, Mr. Dobbs.
您好 多不思先生
Mr. Dobbs is just walking in. Here.
多不思先生刚过来了 给你
Hey, dad.
喂 老爸
No no no no.
不不不
Just getting ready for court.
在准备上庭而已
What's up?
怎么了
The law office of Tucker Dobbs?
塔克尔·多不思律师的办公室吗
Yeah, Tucker's dad thinks he's a lawyer.
对 塔克尔他爸以为他是个律师
Since when? Since he told him
什么时候的事 自打他告诉他爸
he graduated from law school.
他从法学院毕业了开始
Okay, but Tucker dropped out of law school like three years ago.
但是塔克尔不是三年前就从法学院辍学了吗
I know that and you know that,
这个你知我知
but his dad doesn't know that.
但他老爸不知啊
Why couldn't he just tell him the truth?
那他怎么不跟他爸说实话呢
Well, in his family, you're a doctor,
在他们家 要么你是医生
you're a lawyer or you're an orphan.
要么就是律师 否则就只能做孤儿了
But all Tucker's ever wanted to do is work in TV.
但是塔克尔就只对电视方面的事感兴趣
So I might have suggested
所以我好像建议过他
that he drop out and pursue his dream.
从法学院辍学去追求自己的梦想
Well, has anyone ever suggested
有没有人建议你
that you stop suggesting things?
以后不要再给别人胡乱建议了
All the time.
大家一直都这么跟我说
But his parents never come into the city.
但是他父母绝对不会来的
Trust me, it is so not a big deal.
放心 绝对没事
My dad's in town.
我爸来了
And now it's a big deal.
现在有事了
**It‘s amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
第三季 第八集
少男奶爸
You know my dad will freak out,
我爸肯定会吓一跳的
but I can't keep this up.
但我装不下去了
You know my knowledge of the law
你又不是不知道我的法律知识
is limited to TV shows
仅限于电视上看到的
and that time we went to jury duty
还有那段时间我们为了钓马子
just to pick up girls.
去做陪审员时学到的一些
Look, I don't care who she killed.
我才不关心她杀了谁
That defendant was guilty of first degree sexiness.
反正被告一级性感罪名成立
You may not know anything about the law,
虽然你对法律知识一无所知
but we do know someone who does.
但是有人知道啊
Well, unfortunately the deposed is indisposed
真不凑巧 现在该方便的人不是很方便
and won't be re-disposed until an undisclosed time.
得等到方便的时间才方便过去
So in other words, I'm gonna be a while.
换句话说 我得过会儿才到
It's all right. I've got you.
没事 有我接着你呢
Yes. Yes, you do.
对 是啊
No bones broken, I hope.
没伤到骨头吧
Oh, no.
没有
Riley, are you okay? I'm fine.
莱丽 你没事吧 我很好
I'm fine.
我没事
Sorry, I'm so clumsy.
抱歉 我笨手笨脚的
Well, you look perfect from where I'm standing.
从我这个角度看 你简直完美
Yeah, whatever, man.
好吧 随你怎么说
Come on, we need your help.
来 我们需要你的帮助
Who is that?
那是谁
Have you ever seen him before?
你以前见过他吗
What do you know about him?
你都知道他些什么信息
Riley, if I ever start noticing the guys who come in here,
莱丽 如果我都开始注意来这里的男人了
It's gonna become a very different kind of bar.
那这里就会变成另外那种酒吧了
Okay, I'm gonna need you to tell me
我需要你教教我
like a dozen lawyery things.
律师该懂的那些玩意
Ooh, can I borrow these? No no no no.
这些能借我吗 不行不行
Lawyer-client confidentiality.
律师客户保密协议
Ooh, that's a good one. Keep 'em coming.
这个词不错 接着来
You're on your own.
你只能自求多福了
All right, I'm meeting Danny to finalize our costumes.
我来这跟丹尼碰头然后一起去修改道具服
I'm kind of playing hooky for the rest of the afternoon.
所以我准备下午跷班
Wait, so you're taking the afternoon off
这么说你下午不上班
and you won't be back in your office?
你就不会回办公室了
Well, not unless I run into my boss
除非我在"假发世界"的
at the wench section at wig world.
挤奶女工专区碰到了我老板
So you're not gonna be back to the office today at all?
这么说你今天肯定不会回办公室了
Okay, here's an idea.
这么跟你说吧
All the energy that you use to act like you're listening,
你那些花在假装认真听讲上的工夫
try using it to actually listen.
能用来真正听进去我说了什么吗
Hey, ren boy.
你好啊 文艺复兴小伙
You ready to get medieval?
准备好穿越回中世纪了吗
You have to help me. Mom wants to come with us.
你得帮帮我 老妈想跟我们一起去
So the more the merrier, right?
人多力量大 不是吗
No son ever needs to see
没有一个儿子会想见到
his mother dressed up like a wench.
老妈穿得像个挤奶工一样好吗
Don't get me wrong. I'm all for boobs,
别误会 我不是不喜欢咪♥咪♥
Just as long as they didn't feed me at some point.
只是别让我看到喂过我的那些
Oh, no, it's my coach.
糟了 是我的教练
I told him I was at home sick in bed.
我骗他说今天生病在家
Hey, coach.
你好啊 教练
Oh, hey, mom. oh, hey, honey.
你好啊 老妈 你好啊 亲爱的
Hey, Riley, I'm glad you're here.
莱丽 你在这正好
Okay, could you help me with my costume?
你能帮我挑选道具服吗
You know, I need something that features the girls,
我想要那种能彻底展现出我的波涛汹涌
but is still street legal.
但还不至于被误认为妓♥女♥的那种
Hey, breadstick, what's up with the mooney face?
火柴棍 你一脸花痴是干嘛呢
I don't know. Have you ever just like
我也不知道 你有试过
looked into a guy's eyes
看着一个人的双眼
and thought he could be the one?
感觉他是你命中注定的白马王子吗
Yeah, this morning at the bank.
当然有啊 今早在银行
Yesterday at the supermarket.
昨天在超♥市♥
And two weeks ago at the DMV.
还有两周前在车管所
I'm not real choosy.
我对男人不太挑
Wait.
等等
Just now this happened?
你现在才有这种感觉吗
I know, I know. It's so silly.
我知道 这太傻了
But something about the way he looked at me
但他看着我的那种眼神
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表