剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Well, what if she does?
如果真的有呢
What if she uses them all before Ben gets home?
如果她在本回家之前就用完了怎么办
Well, if she runs out,
如果她用完了
she can always borrow some of mine.
欢迎她随时来借我的
Dude, I swear you know less about babies than those two.
哥们 我打赌你比那边两个还不了解小孩
Mom? Yeah, sweetie?
老妈 怎么了 亲爱的
Is it just me, or does Emma look a little different?
是我眼花了吗 还是艾玛确实变样了
What is going on?
发生什么了
Why do you look like that?
你怎么穿成这样
Well, today we learned that a picnic with Emma is no picnic.
今天我们明白了 有艾玛就别想野餐
What's the emergency?
出什么事了
Oh my god. Is that Gerard?
天呐 那是杰拉德吗
Danny, I explicitly asked you not to set me up with him.
丹尼 我明确告诉过你不要撮合我和他的
You promised.
你答应过我的
Okay, I'll tell him you're not interested.
好啦好啦 我会告诉他你不喜欢他的
But he wouldn't stop talking about you.
但他总是喋喋不休的问起你
Really?
真的吗
You know, then it would be rude not to say hi
这样的话 那我不去打个招呼也不好
now that I'm here then, right?
毕竟我都到这里来了 对吧
You two ladies wanna tamp it down?
两位女士是不是过够好日子了
Please, don't call my mom.
拜托了 不要告诉我妈
She will totally freak out.
她会吓坏的
And if she grounds me, I'm gonna miss prom.
她要是关我禁闭 我就去不成舞会了
And I think that David and I might
我觉得戴维和我可能会
actually... do it.
做那事儿呢
Shut up.
闭嘴
You shut up. The two of you shut up.
你闭嘴 你俩都闭嘴
You two should take this act on the road.
要想唱这出 去大街上吧
Oh, but you can't, because where I come from,
可是你们去不了 因为据我所知
using an innocent little baby to steal a diamond watch
用无辜的小宝宝打掩护偷钻表
is what we like to call a felony.
就是我们所说的重罪
Where did that come from?
那是哪儿来的
We didn't put that in there.
不是我们放进去的
Tell it to your parole officer, sister.
跟假释官说去吧 姐们
Mom, why am I standing here holding a black baby?
妈 这个黑人宝宝是哪里冒出来的
Um, okay.
好吧
You know, actually, Ben, that is a very good question.
知道吗 说实话 本 你问得很好
Are you sure that she's not in there somewhere?
你确定艾玛不在婴儿车里藏着
Mom! Where's Emma?
妈 艾玛到底在哪里
Well, obviously she's with Marcus.
很明显她现在在马库斯那里
Who should have no trouble getting her to sleep.
那位催眠大♥师♥一定能让她安然入睡
We must have accidentally switched the strollers.
我们一定是不小心推错婴儿车了
I mean, it could happen to anyone.
这种事谁都会摊上的嘛
I want my baby back. You call him.
我要换回我家宝宝 快打给他
Right right. I have his number in my phone.
对 对 我手♥机♥里有他的号♥码
Oh, see how smart you are?
你真是太聪明了
Okay, uh, it's ringing.
拨过去了
Hello?
你好
Marcus?
马库斯吗
No, it's not Marcus.
你听着像马库斯吗
Oh my god, Ben forgot his phone.
天呐 本没带手♥机♥
So-- so here's what we're gonna do.
既然这样 我们接下来要做的就是
I'll call down to the bar
我给酒吧打个电♥话♥
and tell him that it's here
告诉他他的手♥机♥在这里
and he'll come rushing back up.
然后他就会一路飞奔回来了
The minute he walks through the door,
他一走进那扇门
we'll put emma down and voila!
我们就把艾玛放下 大功告成
First steps taken.
就等艾玛走出第一步了
Thank me very much.
不用太谢谢我
Oh my god, Riley!
天呐 莱丽
Oh, thank you. Thought I lost my phone.
谢谢你 我还以为我手♥机♥丢了呢
All right, see you guys. Wait!
伙计们 回见 等等
Wait.
等等
Hey, Ben.
本
Don't you want to say hi
你不想和你闺女
to your little girl?
打个招呼吗
Uh, okay.
好吧
Hi, baby.
你好呀 闺女
Can I go now?
我现在能走了吗
I told you!
我就跟你说吧
She had a limited number.
她一天走的步数是有限的
So you know what all this walking means?
你知道她会走路了意味着什么吗
Bootie shopping spree.
要去疯狂采购毛绒鞋了
And speaking of booty,
说到战利品[音同毛绒鞋]
I'm gonna need some help from this little cutie.
我需要这个小可爱帮我一个忙
We've got a play date at the park
我和一个超性感的单身妈妈
with a hot single mom.
在公园有个约会
Well, put a bonnet on a puppy.
那你还是自带花帽小奶狗去吧
Because there is no way that Emma
因为艾玛绝对不能
is leaving this apartment
离开这间屋子
until Ben sees her walk.
直到本回来看见她迈第一步
But this baby is a babe magnet.
但是咱家宝贝就是一靓偶磁铁啊
And it's not like you all haven't done
再说你们有谁没用过咱家宝贝
the exact same thing.
上街猎过艳似得
The point is,
我想说的是
I've only got one girl in my life right now.
现在我只关心我的女儿
So please, just make sure she stays as perfect
所以请务必让她健康
and healthy as she seems.
快乐地成长
Well, she's already got one thing going for her.
她的生命中已经有了一样财富
She's got you.
那就是你
Uh, what's this?
这是什么
My phone number.
我的电♥话♥号♥码
Give me a call sometime,
有时间给我打电♥话♥
very single Ben.
单身的本
The doctor will be right in.
医生马上就来
Oh, yes!
太棒了
I just got hit on by a hot baby nurse.
我刚被热辣的护士看上了
We make a good team.
咱俩真是好搭档
Yes, we do.
是啊 没错
Now shove these down your pants.
把这些都塞进裤子里
Oh, no no no, honey.
宝贝 别别别
I know you like daddy's phone,
我知道你喜欢老爸的手♥机♥
But the last time you baby-dialed someone,
但上次你随便乱按
the police showed up.
把警♥察♥都给招来了
Look, you almost called Ava.
看哪 你差点打给艾娃了
You almost called Ava.
你差点打给艾娃了
Tucker?!
塔克尔
Tuck?
塔克
Okay, here's daddy's phone. Okay.
乖 这是爸爸的手♥机♥ 好吗
If you just hit right here, okay?
你只要按这里 好吗
Right...
就这儿
Hold on, right here.
拿着 按这里
If you just-- okay.
你只要 好了...
Right here. No, Emma.
就这儿哦 不 艾玛
Focus, okay?
集中精力 好吗
Just-- just right there.
按那里
Yes!
成了
Hello?
哈啰
Ben? Is anybody there?
是本吗 有人吗
Hello?
你好
Oh, please please please please please please please.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
It seems we have a call.
好像有电♥话♥哦
Hello?
你好
Ava?
艾娃
Oh, yeah. It's so nice of you to call.
当然 你能打过来我很高兴
You up for a little challenge?
有没有兴趣咱们来个小比赛
I'm listening.
你说
We each take a block.
咱们每人逛一个街区
Whoever lands the most numbers
谁要到的电♥话♥号♥码最多
gets the stroller the whole rest of the day.
余下时间这辆婴儿车就归谁所有
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表