剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
So remember, we're done apologizing to Riley.
记住 我们再也不跟莱丽道歉了
If she won't take us back
如果她就只因为
simply because I had sex with your mother,
我跟你妈上♥床♥就不要咱俩了
then that's her problem.
那肯定是她的问题
We are so done with the "I'm sorrys."
我们再也不去说"对不起"了
Knock, knock. Riley, I'm sorry.
叮咚 莱丽 对不起
Stop judging me.
不准评价我
I just came by to drop this briefcase off for your mom.
我只是来给你妈这个公文包的
She wants to borrow it for something,
她说想借这个用用
but let's be honest. I'll never see it again.
但我们都知道 肯定是有去无回了
Shacka-lacka, huh?
牛逼吧
Fresh off the presses.
新鲜出炉的
Bonnie Wheeler, real estate associate.
邦妮·维勒 房♥地♥产♥合伙人
Hot properties from a hot property.
热销楼♥盘♥的热辣美女
That slogan's just temporary, right?
那个口号♥你就暂时用用 对吧
No, I have found my true calling.
不 我终于发现我真正的使命了
Brad talked me up with his boss,
布拉德帮我跟他老板美言了几句
and they're gonna take me on.
他们要带上我一起赚大钱了
Mrs. Wheeler, are you sure it's a good idea
维勒太太 在你男朋友底下工作
to work under someone you're dating?
真的没问题吗
Oh, I don't work under Brad...
办公室里 我不在布拉德"底下"工作...
At the office.
其他地方可不好说哦
No, my boss is a woman.
其实我老板是个女的
Which means I don't have to sleep my way to the top.
也就是说我不用靠跟人上♥床♥往上爬了
I wonder how you do get to the top.
可这样一来要怎么往上爬呢
Mom, this is your third true calling in a year.
妈 这都是一年之内你的第三次真正使命了
At this point, just let those calls go to voicemail.
这种时候 你还是把召唤都转接到语♥音♥信箱吧
Wow, way to support the women in your life, Ben.
这真是支持你生命中女人的好办法啊 本
Thanks, Riley.
谢谢 莱丽
So you'll come to my first open house today?
那你来参加今天我第一个楼♥盘♥开放日吗
Oh, God, no. I actually have a real career. Okay.
算了吧 我可有正经事要做 好吧
The firm has put me on a very important case. Yeah.
律所给了我一个非常重要的案子 没错
We are representing reverend Stockwell.
我们要代表斯托克韦尔牧师出庭了
Oh my God, that big Sunday morning TV preacher?
就是那个每周末早上都在电视上出现的牧师吗
The guy who ripped off his entire congregation?
那个欺骗了所有教众的家伙
Yeah, yeah, he's guilty as sin.
对对 那个家伙绝对有罪
Allegedly.
"据说"有罪
So, Benji,
我说小本啊
about my open house--
我楼♥盘♥开放日的事...
I'm not stealing wine and cheese from the bar again.
我不会帮你从酒吧偷红酒和奶酪了
Oh, come on.
提这个干什么啦
That was for the church potluck.
那个是给教堂聚餐用的
Mom, when you stay at a career longer than it takes
妈 如果你一份工作能坚持做到
for a banana to ripen, then I'll help you out.
剥开一根香蕉的时间 那我就帮你
Well, I would like to thank you
那我谢谢你
for once again proving to me
再一次向我证明了
that you are nothing but an ungrateful, unsupportive son.
你就是个不知感恩只会打击人的儿子
Okay, but you know what? That's okay.
但是你知道吗 没关系
Because I don't need your help.
因为我根本不需要你的帮助
I am a professional woman
我是个职业女性
who can stand on her own two feet, okay? Yeah.
我可以自力更生自己站稳脚跟 知道吗
Oh, God-- oh!
天哪
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
Unsupportive?
只会打击人
Nothing says supportive like six bottles of half drunk wine,
见过赞助六瓶红酒还有极品龙虾
and some almost perfectly good shrimp.
这样打击人的吗
Thanks to me, your grandma's gonna get
多亏了我 你奶奶马上就要
this place rented in no time.
把这个地方租出去了
I cannot wait to see the look on her face.
我真是迫不及待要看她惊讶的表情了
All right, let's go.
好 我们走
All right.
我们走
And... done!
我 先吃完了
20, 40, 60.
20 40 60块
Loser.
你个废物
Hey, what are you ready to suck at next?
我说 下面你准备输什么呀
Excuse me, but I believe we're tied.
你没搞错吧 我们只能算打平好吗
Beer chugging, me. Basketball, me.
之前喝啤酒 我赢了 打篮球 我赢了
Miniature golf, you.
迷你高尔夫 你赢了
For obvious reasons.
原因很明显
All right, no. We need a tiebreaker.
不行 我们得再比一场一决胜负
Oh, how about women?
比吊马子怎么样
Oh, hell to the no!
才不要呢
No, uh-uh. No, no.
打死我都不要
I am not going up against
我才不会去跟你比什么
"Hey, I'm Danny Wheeler, New York Ranger.
你好 我是纽约骑兵队的丹尼·维勒
Mind if I take my shirt off?"
介意我把衬衫脱下来吗
Fine. What about no women?
好吧 那比没女人怎么样
No hitting on, hustling, or hooking up.
比谁能坚持的住不去勾搭泡妞
That's an interesting challenge.
这个挑战不错
All about self-control.
一切关乎谁的自控能力强
Something I have in buckets.
这我不是手到擒来嘛
All right, what's the wager?
好吧 赌注是什么
Well, this is a tough one,
这次的挑战很困难
so I feel the reward should be substantial.
所以我觉得奖励应该大点
As big as that word is for you?
跟你的块头一样大吗
Bigger.
再大点
Whoever caves first pays the other's bar tab.
输的那个要帮另一个人付酒钱
Oh, you are on.
好 没问题
Nobody is better at not getting women than me.
要说比谁不会勾搭女人 舍我其谁
Is this a bar?
这是酒吧吗
I've never been allowed in one of these before.
我这是第一次进酒吧呢
Oh, well then, I wouldn't call it a bar.
那我们就不管它叫酒吧了
Especially to your father, the reverend.
尤其是对你的牧师♥父♥亲来说
Uh, let's go with "Eating establishment,"
我们叫它"饮食行业"
with lots of liquor.
顺带提供很多酒而已
Um, would you like something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
Oh, I don't drink.
我不喝酒
Liquor is just liquid satan.
酒其实是液体的恶魔
Right.
逗谁呢
Oh, god, you're serious.
老天 你不是在开玩笑
Yeah, me neither, me neither.
你说得对 我也不喝
So why don't you have a seat
不如你先在这坐一会
and try not to talk to any unsavory characters.
记住别跟任何不洁的人说话
Okay? There you go.
好吗 坐这就好
Hey, I'm Ben.
你好啊 我是本
Any friend of Riley's is a friend of mine.
莱丽的朋友就是我的朋友
Ben, Piper, Piper, ben.
本 这是派珀 派珀 本
And just so you know, this is an unsavory character.
顺便提醒你一句 这就是一位不洁的人
Excuse me. All right.
借过一下 谢谢
Oh my gosh, you guys, you're not gonna believe it.
老天 你们绝对不会相信的
Huge honor.
这简直是无上的荣誉
I have been entrusted to guard the reverend's daughter.
我被赋予保护牧师女儿的重任
Yeah, the firm is depending on me
公♥司♥特地指派我
to keep her away from the press until monday,
让我在周一前保护她远离记者骚扰
because they are just obsessed with this case,
他们对这案子格外关注
and any story that they can get on piper.
都想挖出派珀的猛料
So you're baby-sitting?
这么说你就是个保姆嘛
Yeah, pretty much.
被你发现了
Yeah, well just keep that tucker-sized temptress away from us.
不管怎样 你让那迷你美女别靠近我们
We just swore off women.
我们刚刚发誓不碰妹子
Well, on behalf of my gender, thank you.
那我代表全世界的女性谢谢你们
But you know, I don't think it's gonna be a problem
但我想这不会有什么问题
Because I'm pretty sure she's sworn off men.
因为我确信她也发了誓不碰男人
You might want to go tell ben.
那你可能要去提醒一下本
What? No. No no no.
什么 不不不
No no no. Piper, Piper!
别啊 派珀
No no no no. There is alcohol in this.
别喝 这里面有酒精的
I did not ask for a "Sin and tonic."
我点的可不是这"罪恶的滋养品"
What is wrong with you?
你这人什么毛病啊
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表