剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Huh? Amazing, right?
很不错吧
Yeah.
的确
Bathroom.
卫生间
Bedrooms.
卧室
Nice.
很棒
Views of other bedrooms and bathrooms.
用来看别人卧室和卫生间的窗户
I really appreciate you letting me crash here, bud.
真的很感谢你让我在这留宿 老弟
Are you kidding? You're doing us a favor.
别逗了 你来住算帮我们忙了
No flush Tony just moved out last week.
不冲厕所的托尼上周刚搬走
You're sure this isn't a problem?
你确定这没问题吗
Seriously, the best day of my life
当然 当我听说你被交易到游骑兵队时
was when I heard you got traded to the rangers.
我真心的替你感到高兴
You're family.
你是我家人
My place is your place, man.
我的地盘就是你的地盘 老哥
Technically, it's my place.
严格讲这是我的地盘
Okay, and next time I say,
下次我再问你
"Hey, let me help you with that,"
"要不要帮把手的时候"
let's try "No thanks, I got it."
请试着回答 "没关系 我自己能行"
You look like an eater.
你看起来像个吃货
So, just so we're clear,
所以我事先声明
the left side of the fridge is mine.
左半边冰箱是我的
I got it. Tucker, come on.
我去开门吧 塔克尔 拜托
My brother and my best friend--
我兄弟和我最好的哥们
It's never gonna get any better than this.
再没有比这更好的了
The three of us together,
我们三个住一起
there's nothing that's gonna stop us.
任何事情都不能成为阻碍
Except for maybe that.
估计这个除外吧
There's a baby on my doormat.
我门口有个婴儿
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
Where did it come from?
她是打哪来的
I don't know.
不知道
But whoever left it, they couldn't have gotten far.
但把她放这的人应该还没走远
Stay there, baby.
老实呆着 宝贝
Make sure she stays there!
看好她
I'm just saying,
我只想说
for a woman who just had a baby,
作为一位刚生了宝宝的女人
she moves remarkably fast.
她跑得可真够快的
How could she just leave her here?
她怎么能把孩子放在这里
Ben, you gotta calm down, okay?
本 你需要冷静
I'm sure she's not even your baby.
我打保票她根本不是你的孩子
Exactly, you can just as easy be your baby, right?
那是 这也有可能是你孩子 对吧
Not so much, no.
估计不能够吧...
And I've only been in town an hour.
我刚来城里才一小时
I mean, I'm fast, but...
我的动作的确是快 但也...
I'm not that fast.
可也没有这么快
This is not my baby.
这不是我孩子
Wait, wait, wait!
等等
Guys, we got a note.
伙计们 有张便条
Her name's Emma.
她叫艾玛
I don't know any Emmas.
我不认识叫艾玛的
The baby's name is Emma.
艾玛是宝宝的名字
Hi, Emma.
你好啊 艾玛
Hey, Ben. Did I ever tell you
本 我有没有跟你讲过
about that hot waitress I went out with named Emma?
我曾和一个叫艾玛的性感女服务生约会过
Danny, focus!
丹尼 注意重点
The mother.
我要知道妈妈是谁
Oh, yeah. Who's the mother?
哦对 谁是妈妈
Sorry, um,
抱歉
Angela.
安吉拉
Angela!
安吉拉
Of course. That's right.
当然了 这就对了
Who is Angela?
安吉拉是谁
She was nice. Actress.
她很棒 是个女演员
That girl was crazy.
那女孩就是个疯子
Does it say anything else?
还说了什么其他的
Uh, she's sorry.
她很抱歉
She didn't know what else to do.
她不知道该怎么做
And she just needs a little time.
还有她需要一点时间
Time? How much time?!
时间 到底要多久
And that would be the perfect amount of time.
这个时间倒还可以接受
That's Riley.
外面是莱丽
I gave her a call while you were outside.
你们在外面的时候我给她打了电♥话♥
Riley?
莱丽
Fatpants Perrin?
就是大裤衩佩林吗
What's she doing here?
她来干什么
You have a friend named Fatpants?
你还有叫大裤衩的朋友吗
Oh, I'm definitely marking my food. No.
天呐 我可得看紧我的食物了
Riley's in law school now.
莱丽现在进了法学院
It took her a while.
这花了她不少功夫
I guess the LSAT's kind of tricky,
我猜入学考试可能有点难
but trust me, she will know what to do.
但是相信我 她会知道该怎么做
Ri-Gantor?
莱巨怪
Ben-wetter!
本大湿
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
You look amazing.
看上去真漂亮
How did that happen?
怎么做到的
I may have lost a pound or two.
我减掉了一两磅吧
Hundred.
是几百磅吧
You sat on my head and gave me
你那次骑我脑袋上
a concussion, remember?
造成我脑震荡了 记得吗
Tuck, Riley. Riley, Tucker.
塔克尔 这是莱丽 莱丽 这是塔克尔
Hi.
你好
Riley grew up across the street from us
莱丽从小就在我们对街长大
and used to kick the crap out of Ben
常常都能把本打得
every day of his life.
失去意识
Oh, and congrats on the law school thing.
祝贺你进了法学院
Thanks. Don't worryI know a bunch
谢谢 不用担心 我听说很多人
of people that had a hard time getting in.
进这个学校都很费劲
Why did you tell him that?
你跟他说这个干什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
Hey, it's okay, princess.
没关系 小公主
Aren't you gonna pick her up?
你不抱抱她吗
Me?
我吗
What, you guys see breasts
你们这帮人一看到胸
and instantly think mommy?
就马上想到妈妈吗
Okay, fine.
好吧
Come here, angel.
过来 小天使
Hi.
你好
Believe me,
相信我
I know how scary it is to wake up
我知道在一个陌生的地方醒来
in a strange place.
是一件多么惊悚的事情
I'm just making conversation.
我只是闲聊一下罢了
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
I bet you're hungry, huh?
我猜你肯定饿了
Let's see what you got--
看看你都有些什么
Is this all you brought with you?
你就带来这么点东西吗
Oh, well, that's okay.
好吧 没关系
We'll just send one of these boys out for provisions and--
我们叫一个男生去买♥♥点必需品 同时...
I think somebody needs her diaper changed.
我想我需要一个人给她换尿布
I'll go to the store.
我去买♥♥东西
Yeah, I'm going, too.
我也去
No.
别
Boys are so stupid, aren't they?
男生们好傻 是不是
Yes, they are.
没错
They're so stupid.
他们真傻
Yes, they are.
真傻
All right, so then you just
好了 接下来你只要
stick the tabs down,
把护翼向下贴紧
and voila, she's good to go.
瞧 这样就好了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表