剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I got to say nothing like a day at the beach...
我不得不说 什么都比不上在海滩度日...
Even when you're nowhere near the beach.
哪怕你离海滩十万八千里
Oh, hey, will you do my back?
你能帮我擦下后背吗
Sure.
好的
And after that, maybe I can do your front.
擦完后背 我还可以帮你擦前面
You wouldn't want to be uneven.
你也不想前后晒得不均匀吧
Ben, I warned you.
本 我警告你
One pseudo-flirty comment and I'm out of here.
再敢调戏我一次 我就走人
What?
怎么了
No, I just realized
没什么 只不过我刚意识到
that I have absolutely nothing to say.
除了调戏外 我没别的好说了
Mine!
让我来
Dude, that was mine.
哥们 那球该是我来扣
You want to know how I know.
你想知道我是怎么知道的吗
Because I just said "mine."
因为我刚说了"让我来"
Dude, I'm a professional athlete.
哥们 我可是个职业运动员
They're all mine.
所有的都是我来
Are you sure we have permission to be up here?
你确定我们已经被允许上来了吗
Yup, totally sure.
确定一定以及肯定
Completely approved.
百分百被批准了
Ben Wheeler!
本·维勒
What are you doing up here on the roof?
你们在屋顶上干什么
Especially since I just told you
尤其是我才刚跟你说
that you couldn't be up here...
你们不能上来
on the roof.
不能上屋顶
Okay, maybe not totally approved.
可能没有完全被批准
As board president, it is my duty to remind you
作为楼长 我有责任提醒你
that rules are rules.
没有规矩不成方圆
And following the rules, well, that's a rule.
而遵守规矩 就是一个规矩
So pack up your flip-flops and flap on out of here
所以收起你们的人字拖和球具离开这里
because tar beach is officially closed.
因为沥青海滩正式结业了
Sondra, please.
桑德拉 拜托
We're not hurting anyone.
我们没伤害到任何人
Heads up!
当心了
I spiked it!
这球是我扣的哈
Did you see that? Here, chest bump me.
你看到没 来 撞个胸
You got to bend down a little.
你得稍微蹲一点
Yeah, that's good. Yeah.
很棒 那是
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
第三季 第五集
少男奶爸
And a six-pack for your six pack.
半打啤酒配你的半打腹肌
I'm telling you, she's the worst thing
我跟你说 她就是这栋楼的
that's ever happened to this building.
害群之马
Hey, if you got something to say to me,
如果你有话要跟我说
say it to my face.
当着我的面说
Mom, Sondra.
妈 我说的是桑德拉
She's at it again.
她又出来招摇
She closed down tar beach.
她关掉了沥青海滩
She doesn't think we're responsible enough
她觉得我们责任心不够
and that we're not respectful of other people's property.
而且不尊重别人的财产
Thanks for letting us borrow your umbrella, Mrs. Wheeler.
谢谢你借阳伞给我们 维勒太太
Thanks for letting me borrow your umbrella, honey.
谢谢你把阳伞借给我 亲爱的
Hey, Brad, here's a little tip
布拉德 跟维勒家人约会
if you're hanging out with the Wheelers.
我得给你点小贴士
Uh, your stuff is their stuff
你的东西就是他们的东西
so expect it to be broken, stolen, or peed on.
所以准备好它们被损坏 偷走或是被尿
You know what?
听好了
I don't care if Sondra is board president.
我不管桑德拉是不是楼长
This is America. We don't put up with petty dictators.
这里是美国 我们可不会忍♥受小气的独♥裁♥者
There will be mutiny in the elevators,
电梯里会掀起叛变
revolution in the hallways.
走廊上会发生革命
Give me tar beach or give me death!
无海滩 毋宁死
Uh, before you start loading your musket,
在你给自己的步♥枪♥上子弹之前
you should probably know
你可能需要知道
if you want to make a change to the rules,
如果你想改变规则
just hold an election and run against her.
就举办选举跟她竞争就行了
Oh my god, that's such a good idea.
天呐 这主意太好了
President Wheeler.
维勒楼长
Is it too soon to get the t-shirts made?
现在就印T恤是不是太早了
Honey, you are totally gonna win.
亲爱的 你赢定了
You really think so? Oh god, no.
你真的这么觉得吗 天呐 当然不
Everybody in this building hates you.
楼里的所有人都讨厌你
I mean, I'm your mother and I wouldn't vote for you.
我是你妈都不会投票给你
That's not tr--
这不是真...
Okay, it's kind of hard to argue the facts.
好吧 事实胜于雄辩
But I just need to find a candidate to run in my place.
但我只需要找个候选人代替我竞选
Someone popular, but fun Oh my god, hello.
某个又受欢迎又有趣 天呐 快看这里
Charismatic and convincing.
有魅力 又有说服力
Have you read my online profile?
你看过我的在线简介吗
Previous experience, not a bad idea.
有经验 也是个不错的主意
President of my high school chess club and the mathletes.
我是高中国际象棋俱乐部主席和数学竞赛选手
Dude, we were just like the athletes...
哥们 我们那时就跟运动选手一样一样的
Except we got beat up a lot.
除了经常被暴打
Fine, fine. You're in.
好 很好 就你了
Yes!
好
Something has to be done about this building.
这栋楼必须来点改变了
My first constituent complaint.
我的第一个选民诉求
How may I help you, kind sir?
有什么可以帮您的吗 善良的先生
There's a thief among us.
我们这里有小偷
Someone keeps stealing my laundry detergent.
有人一直在偷我的洗衣液
Yeah, don't care.
呵呵 关哥鸟事
Here, okay,
听好了哈
we should use the same slogan I used in mathletes.
我们应该用我做数学竞赛选手时的标语
"The competition better fear him.
"竞赛最好畏惧他
He's like a human pythagorean theorem."
他就像是个人类的勾股定理"
Yeah, I can see why you got beat up a lot.
我知道你为什么经常被暴打了
Hold on a second. I am checking my computer
等一下 我现在就查一下
right now.
我的电脑
Sorry, man, I am totally booked up.
抱歉 兄弟 我的行程太满了
I'll call you when I'm back in the country. Bye-bye!
我从乡下回来就给你打电♥话♥ 拜拜
And hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Normally when I'm alone I just sit at the bar,
一般来说我一个人来的话 都会去坐吧台
but here you are and here I am, so...
但是既然你也一个人在这 我就...
So why not be alone together, right? Right.
所以干脆就一起一个人 是吧 是的
And now, what should I order?
现在 我该点个什么呢
What are you having? I haven't decided yet.
你点了什么啊 我还没想好
But I'm definitely thinking something...
但肯定想点一些...
Hot.
热(辣)的
Good idea. Soup.
好主意 点个热汤吧
I hope I'm not being too forward,
我希望我没有很唐突
but you have beautiful eyes.
但你的眼睛很漂亮
Okay.
好的
Maybe a little forward,
可能稍微有点唐突
but... thanks!
但是...谢谢
Yours are... right where they should be.
你的眼睛...就在它们该在的地方
And they are looking forward to seeing things
而且它们很期待能看到一些...
that they shouldn't.
不该看到的东西
I'm sorry. Are you flirting with me?
不好意思 你是在跟我调情吗
No, no.
不 没有
I am full-on hitting on you.
我在火力全开地挑逗你
Oh, my god. Why would you do that?
天呐 你为什么要这么做
You're here, you're pretty,
你就在眼前 你很漂亮
I'm bored. Pick one.
我很无聊 任你挑
Besides, you started it.
而且 是你先开始的
And I am finishing it.
那我现在就结束掉
It's finished.
到此为止了
Okay, Tucker.
好了 塔克
You just need to be capable
记得展现你干练的一面
but still a man of the people.
但同时又要保持亲切
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表