剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Yes, that would be the positive spin on all this.
是的 也只有这能给你点安慰了
But if you don't rent this apartment,
但如果你没把这公♥寓♥租出去
you're gonna lose your job.
你就会失业
Yeah, well, unless the next person
除非下一个
that walks through that door
进入这扇门的人
has a hump and a second home in Notre Dame,
是个丑怪驼子 而且在巴黎圣母院安过家
I don't feel very optimistic.
否则我看不到任何希望
Do you have any fives?
你有5吗
Go fish.
你抓牌吧
Isn't this fun?
很有趣对吧
So much.
超有趣的
But I'm feeling really guilty about making you stay in,
但让你一直待在这里我感到很愧疚
so if you want to go out, i won't tell.
如果你想出去的话 我不会说出去的
I mean, you must have a ton of guys after you.
我是说 你肯定有一排护花使者
Well, yeah.
人家不好意思啦
But I'm not really into that right now.
但我现在对那不太感兴趣
I'm kind of getting over someone.
我现在正在试图忘记一个人
Yes, just the woman I was looking for.
太好了 我要找的女人还在
We have got to talk.
我们得谈谈
Ben, we have been through this, okay?
本 我们已经谈完了 好吗
You can beg and plead all you want,
随你怎么求我 怎么为自己辩驳
but we are not getting back together.
但我们不会再复合了
See what I'm dealing with?
看见我处理的都是些什么事了吧
Okay, first of all, we are not done.
首先 我们俩还没玩儿完
And second, I was talking to Piper.
其次 我刚才是在和派珀说话
So I had this brilliant idea.
我想了一个绝妙的主意
Okay, you could be in town for months
因为这个审判什么的
because of this trial thing, right?
你要在城里待上几个月对吧
My mom has an apartment near a church she needs to rent.
我妈想让你租一个教堂旁边的公♥寓♥
Seems to me like, dare I say,
在我看来 我敢说
a match made in heaven?
你们简直是天作之合
Can we go look at it?
我们能去看看吗
Now? Yeah, let's go.
现在行吗 行 走吧走吧
No no no. No no no.
不不不
No one is going anywhere, okay?
你们哪儿都不能去 懂吗
It's the office. Once again checking in on me
是公♥司♥来电 又来查我的岗了
like I'm some sort of crazy, incompetent--
好像我有多疯狂多无能一样
Oh, hey, hey.
您好 您好
Sorry, I didn't realize I'd hit answer.
抱歉 我没注意电♥话♥已经接通了
Okay, so we're just gonna go in the back
咱们去里面说吧
where no one can hear us.
别人就听不到了
Yeah, and I'm just-- I'm gonna go to the kitchen
好吧 我去厨房♥了
for a totally unrelated reason.
做一件完全不相干的事
No no no. No. You can tell the reverend
不不不 你告诉牧师
that everything is going great, thank god.
一切都很顺利 感谢上帝
Oh my god, are you serious?
天呐 你没开玩笑
You think you and your dad
你觉得你和你老爸
might really want to rent the apartment?
有可能租下那间公♥寓♥
Well, I know that it'd be the answer to some of my recent prayers.
我想也许是我最近的祷告灵验了
But I think you're gonna have to sneak me out of here
但我觉得你必须得让我溜出去
in order to see it.
才能看得了那公♥寓♥
No, I can't. Riley would never speak to me again.
不行 那样的话莱丽再也不和我说话了
Oh, please. She's so in love with you.
求你了 她真的很爱你哦
And plus, she never has to know.
而且 不让她知道不就行了嘛
I'm sorry, can you rewind there for a second?
等等 你能倒回几秒再说一遍
Riley what? Never needs to know?
莱丽怎么了 不让她知道我溜出去吗
No, the other part. Is in love with you?
不是这句 她还爱着你那句吗
Yeah, that's the one.
就是这句
Well, you're pretty much all she talks about.
这个嘛 她现在满脑子大概都是你啦
So what do you say I scratch your back and you scratch mine?
我帮你一把 你也帮我一把怎么样
Hey, look, I'm totally flattered and you're cute,
这是个好差事 你长得也漂亮
but I think I should see where this whole Riley thing goes first.
但我得先知道莱丽到底是怎么想的
Yeah.
好吧
I actually meant that I'll help you get Riley back
我的意思是帮你把她追回来
if you show me the apartment.
只要你带我去看看公♥寓♥
Oh, deal.
就这么定了
But we probably shouldn't tell Riley that you hit on me.
但我们最好别告诉她你暗恋我的事儿哈
Okay, here's what we'll do.
我们这样做
I'll tell Riley that you're taking a nap and I have to work an extra shift.
我去告诉莱丽你要打个盹 我去加班
You sneak out of my bedroom window
你从我卧室窗户溜出来
across the fire escape, and we'll meet in the lobby.
穿过安全出口 我们在走廊里见
Or we could just walk out the front door.
不如从正门走
I don't see her. I think she went in the bathroom.
我没看见她 估计她在洗澡
Oh, let's go.
快走
Okay, Riley, Piper's taking a nap
莱丽 派珀在睡觉
and I'm running to work. Okay, see you.
我去上班了 再见
I swear, the second that crazy preacher gets sent up the river
我发誓 刚才那个疯子传教士下地狱的时候
and I make partner, i am firing everyone.
我一定和他一起去 我要烧死所有人
This thing is still on?!
我之前的电♥话♥还没挂断吗
Okay, so Piper wanted me to let you know that she's taking a nap.
派珀让我告诉你她在睡觉
She said to wake her up in about two hours.
她说两小时以后叫醒她
I'd say three just to be safe,
保险起见还是三个小时吧
But I'm gonna run to work, so I'll see you.
我呢 上班去了 回见
Are we gonna ignore this? Yep.
我们不管一管吗 是滴
Are we gonna get blamed for this? Yep.
我们会挨骂吧 是滴
Are we gonna call off the bet and declare me the winner?
我们取消这次打赌宣布我获胜吧
Nice try.
想得美
So just get piper to sign the lease, and then Carol can't fire you.
只要派珀签下租约 卡罗尔就不能解雇你了
Oh, I hope your little church mouse doesn't mind loud music.
我希望这只教堂小老鼠不介意嘈杂的音乐
Somebody in this building likes to party.
这楼里有人喜欢开派对
Drink drink drink drink!
喝光 喝光 喝光 喝光
Piper, what the hell are you doing?!
派珀你们在干嘛
Well, thanks to you, I'm losing.
多亏了你 我输了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你出什么毛病了
This girl isn't looking for a place.
这姑娘并不想租♥房♥♥子
Well, I might be if you let me keep partying.
如果你让我把派对开下去 我可能会租
Somebody get this girl a drink.
给这姑娘拿酒来
I need to show her the bedrooms.
我带她去看看卧室
You are not showing her anything.
什么也不许带她看
Riley, what the hell are you doing here?
莱丽 你来干嘛
Ben, how could you sneak her out of the house
本 你怎么能带她跑出来
and take her to a party at some random apartment?
来这种随便的地方参加派对
Not random.
不是随便的地方哦
If she would just sign here, here, and here,
只要她在这儿 这儿和这儿签名
it could be hers.
这公♥寓♥就是她的啦
This isn't my party. It's her party.
这不是我的派对 是她的
Like I would have a party.
我怎么会开派对呢
Oh my god, is this beer?
上帝啊 这是啤酒吗
Well now I'll never get into heaven.
天呐 那我上不了天堂了
She's lying.
她说谎
Oh, you're such a little liar.
你这个小骗子
Riley, you have to believe me.
莱丽 你一定要相信我
I could never lie to you.
我绝不会对你说谎的
Piper?
派珀
Oh my god!
上帝啊
Okay, yes, yes, it's my party.
好吧 是的 是我的派对
Yes, I'm drinking a beer,
是的 我在喝啤酒
And yes, I made a sex tape.
是的 我还拍过性♥爱♥录影带
And yes, you probably didn't need to know that.
好吧 也许这事儿没必要告诉你们
Wait, so you've been playing me all along?
等等 这么说你一直在耍我吗
Why?
为什么
Because if I wasn't playing you,
因为如果不这么做
I'd be stuck playing go fish.
我只能一直玩扑克牌
Well, well, well.
看呐 看呐 看呐
Is Bon-Bon throwing herself a little going away party?
"邦邦"开上离职派对了吗
Because I'd like to be the first to say
因为我想成为第一个说
"Bye-bye."
"再见"的人
Carol, I can explain.
卡罗尔 我能解释
Yeah, actually I can't.
实际上 我解释不了
No, you can't fire her.
不 你不能炒她鱿鱼
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表