剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
when I tell you who that dinner was for.
你会感觉自己很傻
I didn't do all of this for some waitress I just met.
我做这些不是为了某个刚认识的服务生
Actually, I'm a bartender.
事实上我是个调酒师
Oh, sweetie, nobody cares.
亲爱的 没人在乎的
I did this for you.
我做这些都是为了你
And I just want you to know
我只是想让你知道
that no matter how many times you turn me down,
不论你拒绝我多少次
I'm still gonna be here waiting.
我仍然会在这里等待
Riley, you are the only one for me.
莱丽 你是我心中的唯一
Why didn't you say so?
你怎么不早说
I'll have a white wine.
我想要一杯白葡萄酒
I guarantee this is gonna be the best lasagna you've ever had.
我保证这绝对是你吃过最好的千层面
And fair warning,
但是提醒一下
I still cannot find my watch,
我还是没找到我的手表
So eat carefully.
所以吃的时候小心点
Here you go.
给你
Ah. Just because one girl had to cancel
一个女生放了我鸽子
doesn't mean I can't have dinner with my other best girl.
不代表我不能和另一个最爱的女孩吃晚餐
Don't tell Georgie,
别告诉乔琪
but you really are my favorite.
但你真的是我的最爱
Okay, that was officially the worst day ever.
好了 今天正式成为史上最糟糕的一天了
Oh, I don't know. It wasn't so bad.
我不确定 也不是那么糟吧
Ooh, lasagna.
千层面啊
Help yourself. Oh, that Mary Hart.
你们随意 那个玛丽·哈特
You know, she seems so sweet and innocent.
你知道吗 她看起来又甜美又无辜
Don't let her fool you. She is evil.
别让她骗了你 她很邪恶
She had the nerve to hire and fire me
她竟然有胆量在同一天雇了我
on the same day. Oh, and get this--
又解雇了 还有啊
She made poor Tucker here do her dirty work for her.
她还让可怜的塔克尔来收拾烂摊子
It was awful.
简直太可恶了
Well, I hope you like it.
希望你们能喜欢
It's the first thing I've ever made.
这是我第一次做饭
Oh my god, honey, it smells incredible.
天哪 亲爱的 闻起来好香
Uh. Mmm, and it tastes...
尝起来
Oh my...
我的天
oh my god! move!
我的上帝 闪开
move! You move!
闪开 你闪开
Oh god, I can still taste it!
天哪 我还能尝到那味道
Oh my god, it's starting to get light.
天哪 太阳都要出来了
I can't believe we stayed up all night just... talking.
我不敢相信我们呆在一起整晚 只是聊天
I know. That's a first for me.
我知道 这也是我的第一次
So, I think we got this friend thing down.
我想我们解决了只做朋友这件事
What do you say we go back up to the compartment
不如我们回房♥间
and not be friends?
做一些不是朋友的事
I would enjoy not being your friend... very much.
我很乐意不做你的朋友
We'll be arriving in five minutes, people.
各位 我们将在五分钟后到站
Everyone off the train.
请全体乘客下车
Last stop-- Orlando, Florida.
终点站 奥兰多 佛罗里达
Land of sun, surf
一片属于阳光 冲浪
and a father I haven't spoken to in 15 years.
和一个15年没说过话的父亲的土地
Wow. I guess our timing's a little off.
看来我们的时间有点赶不及了
You wanna go back up and pack up?
你想回房♥间收拾一下行李吗
Oh yeah, about that--
是啊 关于行李
Um, I may have thrown your luggage out the window.
我可能不小心把你的行李扔出去了
Okay, I'm ready. Are you sure?
我准备好了 你确定吗
This may hurt. I can handle it.
这也许会让你心碎 我能撑住
I mean, I didn't get the job, but somebody had to.
我是说我没得到那份工作 但总有人要做
She as good as me? well, let's just say that
她和我一样好吗 姑且这么说吧
they definitely have all the qualities
他们确实满足
Mary's looking for in a co-host.
玛丽寻找搭档的标准
Hello, everybody, and welcome to "The Mary Hart Show."
大家好 欢迎来到玛丽·哈特秀
I'm Mary Hart and this is my new co-host,
我是玛丽·哈特 这是我的新搭档
Julio. Buenos dias.
胡里奥 早安
Isn't he adorable?
他是不是很可爱
God, she's good.
天哪 她确实不错
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表