剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Game on. But I gotta warn you.
游戏开始 不过我得给你提个醒
Tucker's in the zone.
塔克尔我正当红呢
Thanks for the heads up, frunkle.
多谢你的提醒 友叔
I'll take this block.
这条街就归我了
Wait wait wait wait. You get the yogurt shop
等等 酸奶店和美甲沙龙
and the nail salon?
是你的地盘了吗
Whoo! Is it ever hot out today.
今天怎么这么热呢
Hey, hey--
伙计
That is not fair.
这不公平
I want to renegotiate.
我要跟你再商量下
Okay, Emma.
好啦 艾玛
Are you ready to be grandma's wing-baby?
准备好帮祖母钓帅哥了吗
I have decided that today is the day
我决定 就在今天
I'm finally gonna talk to the hottest guy this side.
我要和这里最帅的男士搭讪
Hello!
你好
There he is.
他来了
Now remember,
记住
I get the one who's potty-trained.
我教过你用便盆 别丢人哈
Did you see that look?
你看到那表情了吗
Why did I only shave up to my knees this morning?
哎 今早不该只刮腿毛的
Now watch and learn, Emma.
艾玛 学着点
First impressions are everything.
第一印象重于一切
Excuse me, is this seat available?
抱歉 能坐这里吗
Sure is.
当然可以
Just like the woman sitting across from it.
坐你对面的美女也待人采撷
Here here here. Just hold her. 10 seconds and I'll give you back the earring.
抱下她吧 只要你抱她十秒我就把耳环还你
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
There you go.
就是这样
Yeah.
这就对了
She's awfully cute.
她确实蛮可爱的
Here.
还你
Your baby's broken.
你的宝宝绝对有问题
Because right next to that is a korean foot massage place.
因为它的隔壁就是一家韩国足疗店
Oh my god. I love a good foot massage.
天哪 我超爱爽爽的足疗
Oh, well then you should go there.
那你应该去那儿
Or... oh look, I have hands.
或者 看呐 我自己就能丰衣足食哦
How could somebody so funny and sweet
像你这么搞笑又贴心的人
end up with a roommate that's such a wack-a-doodle?
怎么会跟那个神经病做室友呢
Hey, let's be honest.
嘿 说实在的
If I didn't take him in, then who would?
如果我不跟他住 还有谁会呢
Well, you and your hands stay put.
你和你的巧手踏实呆着
I'm just gonna go check on Justin.
我去看看贾斯廷
We will be right here.
我们哪儿也不去
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Nothing.
啥都没干
Tucker?
塔克尔
Seriously, world's best wing-baby.
绝对的 最能帮我钓美女的小孩儿
Wait, what are we gonna do
她学会拒绝了以后
when she actually learns how to say no?
我们该怎么办
Like every other woman in your life?
就像你生命中所有的女人那样吗
Besides, she's a Wheeler.
而且她是维勒家的人
She can be bought.
可以收买♥♥她
At least that's what your personal ad says.
至少你的个人介绍里是那么说的
Fine.
好吧
Fine, I will just get a high five from Emma.
好吧 我和艾玛击个掌好了
Emma? Where's Emma?
艾玛 艾玛呢
Oh my god.
我的天
Oh my god. No no no no!
天呐 不要啊
Emma? Emma?
艾玛 艾玛
I remember the first time
我还记得本第一次
Ben locked himself in the bathroom.
把自己锁在厕所里的情形
Of course it was for a very different reason.
当然啦是出于别的原因
It just makes me realize all these milestones
我就是觉着这些重要的时刻
are going by so fast.
过去得太快了
What do you think, Emma?
你觉得怎么样 艾玛
This is what we call a party.
这就是我们所说的派对
Someday, you'll grow up and trash daddy's place,
有一天你长大了 来老爸的家捣乱
and the circle of life will be complete.
生命之环就完整了
I'm actually getting kind of teary-eyed just thinking about it.
只要想想就让老爹热泪盈眶
I need you to focus.
大家注意
This is a critical birthday decision.
接下来我们要为艾玛生日做个重大决定
Traditional?
传统打扮怎样
Tiara?
皇冠呢
Oh, no.
不喜欢吗
Or my personal favorite,
还是用我个人最喜欢的
Viking warrior princess.
维京勇士公主造型
Warrior princess.
勇士公主哦
Oh, and also, can we please vote
对了 我们可以投票表决下
On whether or not we're getting a pony?
要不要买♥♥匹小马驹
I still think we can fit one in the elevator.
电梯里应该可以装得下
Well, I measured.
我量好了
And we can totally fit a pony in that elevator.
电梯里装下一匹小马驹绰绰有余啊
Yes!
太好了
I don't know which one you are,
我也不知道你扮演的哪只
but you're definitely the cutest reindeer of them all.
但你绝对是最可爱的驯鹿哦
When did I become one of those parents?
我什么时候变得跟传说中的父母一样了
Probably two seconds after I saw you in those little antlers.
可能就是看到你穿着小鹿角衣服之后吧
I can't believe we have been waiting almost three hours.
真不敢相信我们等了快三个小时
At this rate,
照这样下去
they should just pass out Easter eggs
他们都可以直接派发复活节彩蛋
and call it a two-fer.
说这是买♥♥一赠一了
I'm sorry, but who knew
对不起 但还有两天才圣诞节
so many people would want to see Santa
谁知道现在就能有这么多人
two days before Christmas?
想见圣诞老人了
Everyone.
是人都知道好吗
Yeah, well, I just wish I didn't wait until now
我真不该等到现在
to get Emma's present.
才给艾玛准备礼物
Who knew they'd already be sold out?
谁知道礼物现在就已经售罄了
Again,
不好意思
I'm gonna go with everyone.
姐再重复一次 是人都知道好吗
Now what am I gonna do?
现在我该怎么办啊
I have to get Emma that GigGorilla.
我必须帮艾玛买♥♥到那个笑狒狒
She loves that laughing ape.
她特别喜欢那只会笑的猩猩
She told me so with her smile.
她用自己的笑容告诉我的
Well, you do know there's a good chance
你知道那个笑很有可能
that smile was just gas, right?
只代表她放了个屁吧
You're next.
你们是下一个
If anyone feels the need to spit up,
如果有人想要吐
tear up, or hiccup,
撕拉猛扯 或是打嗝
I'd appreciate a heads-up.
最好先给哥个提示
Well, I'd appreciate a "hurry up."
我希望你最好给姐快一点
Because I got a turkey I need to pick up.
因为姐还得顺道去买♥♥个火鸡
Well, here's how it's gonna go down.
程序是这样的
He "Ho-ho"'s,
他"吼吼"笑时
you tell him what you want,
你们告诉他想怎么拍
we snap a picture,
然后我们拍一张就完事了
and then if you'd like to make another memory,
之后 如果你想留下些销魂的回忆
meet me in 20 minutes in the gingerbread house.
二十分钟后去那个姜饼屋等我
I might have to fold you in half,
可能需要把你对半折一下才能让你销魂
but I think I can get it done.
但我想这应该没问题
Best offer I've had all week.
这周我收到最好的建议就是这个了
Okay, folks. Let's do this.
好了 大伙儿 我们开始吧
So, I'd like to call on Emma's two amazing godfathers.
我想请艾玛的两位很棒的教父
Ready to go, dude. We're on it.
我准备好了 兄弟 来了
Her one incredible godmother.
还有她不可思议的教母
That's me.
就是我了
Her two one-of-a-kind grandparents.
她的两位独一无二的祖父母
Oh, we love you. Yes, we do.
我们爱你 是的
We love you.
我们爱你
And hopefully a new step-granddad.
还有这位新的继祖父
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表