剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
to visit his grave after this?
爸 最近好吗
Hey, dad. How's it going?
等格温好起来
When Gwen is better,
我们绝不会再回这座城市
we never want to see this city again.
除了莱斯
Now, w-with the exception of Russ,
我们离奥克兰都很近
Oakland, it's close to us all.
这样对大家都好
It j-- it just makes sense.
也许我们应该 先看格温的情况发展
Maybe we should wait - and see how Gwen progresses.
她一定会好起来
She's going to be fine.
所以我们得提早准备
So, we need to start planning now.
我们只要求你们考虑一下
We are just asking you to consider it.
请考虑一下吧
Just consider it.
你们要是旁听了提审该多好
It would have been good for you to have been at the arraignment.
我们当时在陪格温
We were with Gwen.
我们在祈祷
We were at prayer services.
为女儿的康复祈祷
We were praying - for our daughter's recovery.
但人们会在意这种事
It's the kind of thing people notice --
亲人不出庭
relatives of the victims not being in court.
那只是提审听证
It was an arraignment.
-又不是正式开庭 -汤姆
- It wasn't the trial. - Tom.
之后还会有诸如此类的听证会什么的
There are gonna be these various hearings and things,
如果我们不出面 人们会注意到
and... if we're not there, people will notice.
你说会和我们一起面对这事
You talk about doing things together,
要一起照顾孩子
taking care of our children.
只要诚心 在哪祈祷都一样
But honest to god, you could pray anywhere.
你想支持我们的孩子
You want to support our children,
那就去法庭上
do it by being in the courtroom.
莱斯 谢谢你前来
Russ, thanks for your time.
伊芙 我们该走了
Eve, I think we're finished.
请考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
好
Yes.
把马特葬在奥克兰
Is burying Matt in Oakland --
你打算考虑一下吗
I mean, is that something you would even --
不打算
No.
那是我们的老家
It's where we're from.
也是我想让马特和马克远离的一切
It's everything I had to get Matt and Mark away from.
那你想葬哪里
Uh, th-then where?
我会带马特走 葬在西米谷
I... will take Matt with me, get him a plot in Simi Valley.
你就这么自作主张了吗
And you get to decide that?
是的
Yes.
-我们得谈谈 -不 没必要
- We need to talk. - No. No, we don't.
我们 得谈谈马特
Uh, we -- we need to talk about Matt.
马特当时有些问题
I mean, M-Matt was having problems.
马特当时有问题
Matt was having problems,
他做了些他可能不该做的
and he was doing things he probably sh--
他们在他屋里发现了毒品
They found drugs in his house.
谁发现毒品了
Who found drugs?
而且很多
Lots of them.
比他自己用的要多得多
A lot more than he could have possibly used himself.
谁发现毒品了
Who found drugs?
我和汤普森警探谈了
I talked to, uh, detective thompson.
这不是真的
It's not true.
-我不知道 -你不知道什么
- I don't know. I mean -- - You don't know what?
你怎么可能知道马特的事
How would you know anything about Matt?
我和他的一个朋友聊过
Uh, well, I talked to one of his friends.
你干嘛到处散播流言
Why would you spread lies to people?
我没有散播 你又认识他几个朋友
I didn't spread -- do you even know his friends?
你以为你对马特就了解多少
What do you think you know about Matt? I --
那你就很了解马特了
And you know everything about Matt
就因为你从他的电♥话♥本上
because you called up one of his friends
找到了他一个朋友
out of an address book?
你知道毒品的事吗
Did you know about any drugs?
回你的亚利桑那去
Go back to Arizona.
你不能见他
You can't see him.
为什么
Why not?
你的名字被拒绝了 你是罪犯
Your name got kicked back. You're a felon.
我不是罪犯 我在缓刑期
I-I'm not a felon. I'm on probation.
你在重罪缓刑期
You're on felony probation.
缓刑结束前你就是罪犯
You're a felon until you complete probation.
不能入狱探视
No prison visitations.
我怎么才能见到他
How am I supposed to see him?
不知道
I don't know.
你是不知道 还是根本不在乎
You don't know or you don't give a...?
对 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I mean.
我想 我想 我想见他
I want -- I want -- I want -- I want to see him.
你想进监狱吗
You want to get arrested?
你要么离开 要么就进监狱
You can leave or you can get arrested.
随你选
Which do you want?
那些男孩跟你有过任何身体接触吗
Did any of the boys make physical contact with you in any way?
没有
No.
你被攻击骚扰过吗
In any way were you assaulted or molested?
他们说我是贱♥人♥
They said I was a bitch.
说那就是我的名字
They said that was my name.
-他们一直让我换床位 -好
- They kept telling me to move to a different bunk. - Okay.
我会就那里的情况提出正式申诉
I'm gonna make an official notation regarding the wards,
我会让楼层看守
and I'll make sure that the floor officers
了解这些情况
are aware of the problem.
但如果他们不跟你有身体接触
But if they're not making physical contact with you,
我也做不了太多
there's not much I can do.
把我转到其他地方
Move me to a different place.
单间宿舍是我们能为你提供的
Unit housing is the most secure environment
最安全的环境
that we can provide for you.
每个单间都有一台对讲机
Now, all the units have an intercom
可以直接跟值班室联♥系♥
that rings directly to the watch desk.
每个单间都有一盏夜间照明灯
Every unit has a night light.
我不需要夜间照明灯
I don't need night lights!
不是说你需要...
Not that you need --
我不是小孩 我只想回家
I-I'm not a baby! I just want to go home!
托尼
Tony.
等你跟你的缓刑监察官谈过
After you speak to your probation-intake officer --
托尼
Tony.
等你跟他谈过
After you speak to your P.I.O.,
我们就能知道下一步该怎么办了
then we'll have a better idea of what's going to happen next.
好吗
All right?
好吗
All right?
好吧
Okay.
我可以走了吗
Can I go?
走吧
Yeah.
你怎么不接电♥话♥
How come you didn't answer your phone?
-你没看到是我打给你吗 -看到了
- Didn't you see it was me calling? - I saw.
我给你打电♥话♥你得接
Well, you answer your phone when I call you.
-随便吧 -你说什么
- Yeah, whatever. - What did you say?
我在跟你说话呢 不许走
Hey, I'm talking to you! Don't walk away.
是你让托尼跟警♥察♥说那些吗
Did you tell Tony to say all those things to the police?
丫头 那不是我的错 是他们骗了我
Mija, that was not my fault. They lied to me.
你一直怪他们
You keep blaming them.
你既然不知道他们在说什么
Why would you let Tony tell them anything
为什么要让托尼开口
if you didn't know what they were talking about?
丫头 我什么都没让他做
Mija, I didn't let him do anything.
你就坐在那儿
You were sitting right there.
比起托尼 你更信任他们对吧
You trust them more than you trust Tony?
你这个叛徒
You're like a sellout.
你是疯了吧 跟我这么讲话
Are you out of your mind talking to me like that?
你跟他们一个样
You're just like them.
你看见个穿连帽衫的黑人
You see someone brown with a hoodie,
就觉得他是暴徒
they're a thug.
-马上给我闭嘴 -你看见有纹身的人
- You need to stop running your mouth right now. - You see someone with tattoos,
就觉得他是墨印混血
they're a cholo.
不许你在那议论我
You're not gonna stand here and tell me about me!
你希望自己是白人
You wish you were white!
没错
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表